• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Diablo Zombie Bears with Helltooth Feedback thread on PTR forum

    Diablo Zombie Bears with Helltooth Feedback thread on PTR forum


    Zombie Bears with Helltooth Feedback thread on PTR forum

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/zombie-bears-with-helltooth-feedback/22474

    TL;DR:

    • Needs a big damage buff. Someone with excellent gear maxed out at GR110
      • Note: updated post with Napkin math. Please correct if wrong. Does +25 GRs need 50x more damage?
      • Edit: Baskenator at GR7000 got to GR 121. WootyTooty at P4000 got to GR115. So there's the limits.
    • Jeram's needs a damage buff like Scrimshaw, but for Wall of Death
    • Survival is great thanks to items introduced since patch 2.3
    • Mana management is excellent. Can use Aquila in the cube!
    • Use ring of emptiness + locust pestilence
    • Don't need unity!
    • Same old bear mechanics, buggy, but I still love it
    • I got to GR94 with bad gear, and I will be going higher tonight, however I should hit my max GR soon as I started to slow down on GR94

    Edit: I cleared GR100. I could clear higher and optimize my gear, but I think the point stands. A P900 casual like me isn't going to be pushing very high with this build compared to the other better WD builds.

    submitted by /u/MCPtz to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Speed builds for new wiz tryout

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Just looking for good speed builds, like if ranked which among can do GR75-100 the fastest. I've gotten bored of GoD DH and TR Monk, so I ought to try Wiz for something different.

    submitted by /u/HansKoKo to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    [Top 5] Diablo 3 Best Crusader Builds Right Now

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    [Top 10] Diablo 3 Best Armor Sets for Witch Doctor

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Rigor Mortis/Krisbyn proc question

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I understand the slow movement on rigor will proc the baseline krisbyn, but what about the % slow attack effect? Is this considered one of the other impairing effects to proc the full krisbyn bonus?

    I notice a considerable dps boost when I run it, but that could be just the 100% uptime on the baseline krisbyn so I'm unsure.

    I've looked on google/forums but all I could find is an old old ptr post and it only mentions "rigor mortis + krisbyns will be fun" so not very helpful.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/olehammy_ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No Primal Drops? Am I Doing Something Wrong?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I am currently at Seasonal GR109 and have done a lot of GR90-GR95 runs to power up gems. I have completed all but the last seasonal challenge (havent felt like doing the third Conquest)

    I have also done a bunch of Nephalim Rifts and Bounties "for fun" ( love seeing monsters just explode at a touch) and profit.

    However, the only times I have gotten Primals is via Kanai's Cube. I have three Primals, all from the Immortal King set that I don't use anymore.

    I haven't had a single red drop, despite thousands of legendary drops.

    Am I doing something wrong or am I just very unlucky?

    EDIT: Playing on PS4, in case that is relevant.

    EDIT 2: I am about Paragon 1000

    submitted by /u/imneuromancer to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from emeralds to diamonds

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Hi all, I was wondering at what paragon or main stat limit do you switch from from having emeralds in your legs and chest to diamonds... I noticed everyone on the top leaderboard uses diamonds. As of right now I'm 950 paragon, I'm worried if I switch to diamonds I won't be doing as much dmg.

    submitted by /u/d-r0ck to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Down and Dawn and Vengeance

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I finally got a legendary dawn - but it has 58 percent cool down - but with all my gear I have 40.45 percent cool down on all skills...

    So is this a dawn worth using over the one time that's not legendary but has cool down on Vengeance at 65....

    submitted by /u/bukharajones to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing between chest pieces

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Made this post as a comment in the weekly thread, but no answer. Maybe here I'll have more luck.

    Playing the WW Rend barb. It's been several days since I am looking for a well rolled ancient chest piece for augmentation purposes. I am following the zodiac rend guide which recommends the following stats for the chest: Strength, Vitality (low-Paragon) or 15% Rend damage (high-Paragon), All Resist or Life %, Reduced melee damage and reduced ranged damage. As I understand, anything below 3000 paragon is low paragon, so I go with vit instead of rend dmg. I have the perfect rolls on my basic chest piece and have found several ancient pieces with not so perfect rolls. The best one seems the first one I mentioned below. But it still doesn't sit well with me to have % life instead of all res.

    What do you think? Should I go with one of the ancients I have and augment it, or should I keep the basic version I have and keep looking for a better ancient version?

    The * - means I rerolled that attribute

    Basic chest str, vit, *all res, -7% ranged and -7% melee

    Ancient nr. 1 str, *vit, % life, -7% melee

    Ancient nr. 2 str, vit, rend 11%, phys res (all res doesn't roll because of the phys roll)

    Ancient nr. 3 str, % life, lps, -6% melee, poison res

    Thank you in advance for your time!

    submitted by /u/webber294 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment