• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    Diablo Perdition, The Rift Gaurdian Who Made Me Stop Playing Witch Doctor

    Diablo Perdition, The Rift Gaurdian Who Made Me Stop Playing Witch Doctor


    Perdition, The Rift Gaurdian Who Made Me Stop Playing Witch Doctor

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    I use a poison dart/pet witch doctor build. It's very nice. I tried pushing to the highest rift. Apparently, my limit is 80. I did an 85, flew through it, then lovely Perdition decided to absolutely ruin my night. I had all my fetishes out, my gargantuan zombie dog and three gargantuans. I saw Perdition and thought, "This will be cake." Apparently, it was anything but. This Perdition fella one shot me. Stay far, got it. Wrong. Teleports to my exact location with 0 warning and kills upon arrival. Now I have all my core paragon points in vitality, I have unity cubed, my templar doesn't die, and he also has Unity with added vitality from an amethyst. Perdition one shots me. This time, I figured I would use spirit walk and allow my pets to kill him. Can't do that either. The nanosecond my spirit walk wears off, he summons little things that also one shot me. So I have a spaulders of s Zakara because I expect deaths. Keep in mind, every death, I have to wait about 20 seconds for my pets to be able to summon. So after my fifth death, I quit to the main screen, and decided witch doctors are not for me. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How To Increase Rend Damage

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Hello guys,

    How do I increase my rend damage? I have Bul Kathos as my weapons and Wrath of the Waste for my set. I am at GR93 / Paragon 935 and have been just grinding for better equipments. Do I just keep grinding? Do I need to increase my Str or my Critical Hit / Damage to increase Rend damage?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/mannyboiblue to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Spite

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Currently working on a LoD Gargantuan build, and i wonder if i use spite in the cube, and the physical rune on the skill, should i roll for physical damage on gear or cold? or does it scale of both?

    submitted by /u/iBombeBoB to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    I think is the time to raise the difficulty - hunting for set items

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    PoJ Tempest Rusk CHC vs CHD on amulet

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I play on Switch but I put my build on d3panner. The critical hit chance on the Flavor of Time is my reroll. The sheet damage is higher with critical hit chance but if I change it to 100% critical hit damage my Tempest Rush damage is higher. Is this correct? Does this mean I should reroll CHC to CHD?

    https://www.d3planner.com/853458574

    submitted by /u/CardinalHawk21 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Hungering arrow

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm missing something.. so I put HA on my# 1 skill spot so instead of mouse gets annoying with all that clicking. Anyway I've noticed in combat that say 45% of the time if not more that ability doesn't cast. Is this just me or is this a thing?

    **Sorry for the rere title of previous post

    submitted by /u/zaireekas to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment