• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 13, 2020

    Diablo Favourite rune for command skeletons?

    Diablo Favourite rune for command skeletons?


    Favourite rune for command skeletons?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Especially for running jesseths weapon set, i'm trying to do Rthmas bones and this set, ill see how it works out. I still need to farm scythe and shoulderpads tho.

    submitted by /u/Inspector-Remarkable to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    So I’m doing a rapid fire natalya’s vengeance

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I have almost a full build, I'm missing my last conized cube item. The stone gauntlets. I have heard they don't drop for certain characters and to wait till this season ends to really look for it. Any suggestions or help??

    submitted by /u/cjlawson2014 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question Regarding Marauder Set

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    I just completed the Marauder set and I'm curious if you get all the pet runes abilities or is just the one you have equipped. Is a bit hard to test for me.

    Can anyone help me?

    submitted by /u/BARNBURNER123 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I keep dying, help!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Relatively new to playing barb,

    I'm using the wastes set, minus the helmet as I've not found one yet, using leorics crown for cooldown.

    Istvans paired blades,

    Band of might and zodiac ring,

    Flavour of time, could change that, just using it for taeguk gem,

    Not sure what bracers to wear,

    Lamentation belt,

    Ambo's pride, aquilla cuirass and Royal grandeur ring in the cube

    Advice on skills and passives would be great as well.

    Its got a lot of damage, just survivability that's holding me back.

    submitted by /u/ddrummond97 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What to upgrade next?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hello :)

    Thanks to you guys I started D3 again and had a lot of fun at the beginning of the season with Whirlrend, but stopped after some weeks. I now have time again, but I don't know what to upgrade next, since its hard to get better items.

    What would you do in my case? Do bounty for a better flavor? Get higher Despair? I Can Solo up to 120, but its very inefficient and slow. Can you do bountys off season or are there not enough players? Get better Weapon? Are there some bad stats in your opinion? Or should I solo level Paragon? (I only want to level solo).

    Cuz im still a noob its hard for me to decide what the best coefficiency is when it comes to upgrading item - what item upgrade would I benefit the most in terms of a boost/time invest ratio?

    Thank you very much for your advice, see my character in the link below:

    https://diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/Zagrash-2444/hero/135209800

    submitted by /u/ZagrashUchiha to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment