• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Diablo I work in a certain warehouse, these went on the shelves today!

    Diablo I work in a certain warehouse, these went on the shelves today!


    I work in a certain warehouse, these went on the shelves today!

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Hell Duriel Quest Kill..... lol GG.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Former Diablo III CM Vaeflare returns to the Diablo Legacy team as a 3D artist

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    The announcement on Twitter: https://twitter.com/KLeCrone/status/1315735000076095488

    You can see her in a very old blog here: https://diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/blog/12144858/happy-holidays-12-25-2013

    I don't recall having seen them referring to the "Diablo Legacy" team before.

    It seems a bit of an overkill to hire someone to work on 3D models just for Diablo III a this point. What do you think she will be working on?

    submitted by /u/RandomMan00
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo IV class combos

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    When you create your character at the beginning of the game, you create 2 classes. Your "main" and... your mercenary!

    You chose warrior/ sorceress. You can set up the 4 skills that your sorceress will automatically cast. And you can also at anytime you choose, switch between your warrior and sorceress for full control. Your warrior would then become your merc.

    Why is this cool? Well when you gear up your combo team of choice ( which adds a ton more flexibility to your build combining 2 classes to play between and synergize with) your loot also goes to better use..

    Your mercenary/ main can be swapped in and out with your other characters so you can continue to find out what playstyle you like best.

    You can now rush your alts on your own, (make a new level 1, and swap your level 30 mercenary over to help)

    Anyway I just thought this was a cool idea to add more complexity, (not that this game needs my help to be good. This idea has just been burning a hole in my head and wanted to get it out.)

    submitted by /u/SpencerInGame
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift 173 with Maps

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Cant connect to battlenet

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hey guys, im just curious i see a lot of people still playing. Has anyone been able to actually connect to the servers? or are you all playing on single player.

    submitted by /u/Sezuzi
    [link] [comments]

    Max foreground FPS broken?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    So this issue has been bugging me for a while now. I've got a 144hz monitor and with FPS unlocked I get 180+ FPS, so obviously I want to lock max foreground FPS to 144. However, when I do this my FPS drops to 60-80 which makes no sense. This happens in season and non-season sessions, with and without the Battle.net launcher in the background, G-Sync off, Windows game mode off, and no overlays.

    I found this thread from July on the Blizzard technical support forum, in which a CS rep tried helping for a little while before posting a terrible cop-out that "the FPS you're getting is actually over 60 which is typically where we stop support on this kind of thing, especially when it seems to be over your monitor's minimum refresh rate." Has anyone else experienced this issue? Does anyone have an idea what the problem may be? Any help is greatly appreciated!

    CPU: i7-9750H

    GPU: NVIDIA 1660 Ti

    OS: Win10 2004

    submitted by /u/Buca_di_Bedpost
    [link] [comments]

    Uh Oh

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Lovecraftian Entities?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there are any Lovecraftian type of entities that are mentioned somewhere in the lore?

    I know there was an obscure references to toad-like beings called "Dreamers" that inhabit a dimension beyond Heaven and Hell but I couldn't find much more info on them.

    There's also Trag'Oul but I really wouldn't consider him to be Lovecraftian.

    Where there any other beings or hints of terrible inhuman godlike entities from Beyond? Something terrible that even the Demons may fear?

    submitted by /u/WailingHost
    [link] [comments]

    Been thinking about getting diablo 3

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Should I get it for switch or my xbox?

    Does it go on sale ever or is it always 60 dollars?

    Are there raids to do in the game?

    Should I just wait till 4 comes out?

    Anything else you think I should know would be much appreciate :)

    submitted by /u/zombiemuss106
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Starter Edition

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Diablo Starter Edition

    So I own Diablo 3 myself, but I bought the standard edition as a gift to my partner.

    https://preview.redd.it/16n1t8puzps51.png?width=484&format=png&auto=webp&s=db871b06cea285b9dc5ed527d8b16851b347fb9d

    It now says "Diablo 3 Starter Edition"

    https://preview.redd.it/j4l04k820qs51.png?width=1358&format=png&auto=webp&s=f35c4c804c267d353be65c7c0722944b72cee9c6

    and "Try for free" ?

    Is that a bug or is

    submitted by /u/BergLinQ
    [link] [comments]

    New to Diablo III and looking for a fun monk build! Help will be appreciated

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    I am playing with my brother and got my monk power-leveled thus giving me decision paralysis. Most of the builds I see are "how to be OP" but I am just looking for a fun one. Any advice would be amazing! Thanks all

    submitted by /u/Sir-Bleeds-A-Lot
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Challenge Rift Thread - 10/12/20

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to week 157 of the Challenge Rifts. Please feel free to use this thread to discuss this week's Challenge Rift. Feel free to post guides, tips, and tricks.

    Make sure you specify your region, as different regions have different Challenge Rifts.

    submitted by /u/GharbadTheWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Created this DH 3 hours ago

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    "The best ideas have to win.. otherwise good people will not stay" Steve jobs on managing projects - I feel Diablo 4 is closer to this method than D3 was.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    "You have to run by ideas not hierarchy" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f60dheI4ARg (at : 1:59)

    • Ideas ~ are what D veterans want a Diablo game to be.
    • Pure hierarchy ~ is "I, as a game designer, know better"

    Discuss.

    submitted by /u/If_Tar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment