• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Diablo Call to Arms - by Immortal King

    Diablo Call to Arms - by Immortal King


    Call to Arms - by Immortal King

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    In Diablo 1 you can guarantee that Gharbad the Weak drops a unique item

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    I saved my game before he dropped his first item and noticed that whenever i reloaded my game he would drop the exact same item. But if I did anything else besides click on him like shift auto attacking or using spells he would drop different stuff. Eventually I learned that if I shift auto attack a whole bunch like 15-20 times he would always drop a unique no matter what. Does anyone know why or how the game is coded to do that?

    submitted by /u/captainclass1
    [link] [comments]

    PTR GR130 Zombie Bears WD with 7k Paragon is still very weak!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Twister Wizard is getting a buff, but is it enough? Patch 2.6.10 Season 22

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    Clearing normal rifts in less than 5-6 minutes isn’t possible with my build.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    I've noticed that clearing normal rifts takes LONGER that greater rifts because it seems that there is less density or takes more kills or something. I run a Witch Doctor without any pet based skills, so I do very high DPS, but clearing normal rifts takes so long

    submitted by /u/LightLLawliet
    [link] [comments]

    discord server diablo 3

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    hey guys im new here i used to play diablo 2 when i was 7 or 8 lol i just recently bought diablo 3 on ps4 and dont exactly understand everything so i was wondering if there was a discord server i could join so i can ask questions?

    submitted by /u/borderlinebrunette
    [link] [comments]

    Classes/builds with good crowd control in Diablo 2?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    I'm technically a newbie so please bear with me lmao (beaten normal once and that's it)

    So, I'm rocking a level 33 zeal paladin right now, currently at the second half of Act V (normal)
    My main issue with this character is the fact that I can't deal with multiple enemies, for two main reasons: not enough damage, and being surrounded because you can't just cancel zeal
    By the way, just for the record, my gear is pretty basic I guess, just a Steel flail and an Ancient's Pledge heraldic shield, some yellows and greens here and there, and nothing out of the ordinary when it comes to stats/skills

    Anyway, back to the title; Any classes/build suggestions? Or could it be that I'm underleveled or lacking gear?

    submitted by /u/Svarkan
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the worst/dumbest Diablo 2 class builds to play

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    I'm planning on going through the Diablo 2 singleplayer again and to make it tougher I want to play a character that doesnt make sense or is very weak. Right now I am thinking about an Amazon that uses a 2 handed weapon and put all skills into crit/inner sight.

    submitted by /u/captainclass1
    [link] [comments]

    Do we know whether they'll do the full Sin War on Audible?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    So I found out - rather by chance - that they've started to narrate the Sin War novels this year:

    https://www.audible.co.uk/series/Diablo-The-Sin-War-Series-Audiobooks/B085G9VMZC?ipRedirectOverride=true&overrideBaseCountry=true&pf_rd_p=a0817476-2da1-4844-8205-5b2249f2fe7e&pf_rd_r=5MP4W7Z0E933SR6K9TNT

    First two parts released in March and September, respectively.

    From how recent these are, I'd argue it's likely they'll do the full trilogy, but I haven't so far been able to locate any confirmation on that and/or a release date.

    I don't really want to buy the audio books if they won't complete the trilogy, but I'm happy to listen to the first two and wait for the third if they do.

    So does anybody know more?

    submitted by /u/User1291
    [link] [comments]

    Season boost ps4

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys was wondering if anyone can give me a boost or some items on PS4 seasonal

    submitted by /u/goonbag_gary
    [link] [comments]

    Danctuary Podcast #5: Diablo 3 Changes with Deadset, FilthyCasual, Lord Fluffy, Raxxanterax, sVr

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 carved pumpkin

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    The game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    How is this game?? Took a break from it anything new??

    submitted by /u/xBooNxl
    [link] [comments]

    D4 will probably be my first full console Diablo

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    So, I've moved countries a few years ago to start a family abroad. Back then I had to leave my gamer PC behind and sell most of my stuff to invest in that new life.

    As a musician and a producer, I've spent the last 2 years rebuilding my studio from ground up and one thing I couldn't avoid was choosing Mac over a PC, for numerous professional reasons.

    Being 32 yo now, I grew up playing mostly D1 and D2. I also played my fair share of D3, but not to an extent. So now, with D4 coming out on the next few years, but also a baby or two, I don't think I'll be able to invest on a gamer PC...

    And I never thought I would say that but, I think I'll choose a US$ 399 PS5 to be my next Diablo experience.

    Having to face that possibility, I'm kinda glad that D4 is being developed to be a the same exact game on all platforms.

    Well, that was it...

    Is anyone else being driven towards that choice for whatever reasons?

    Edit: I haven't played D3 on console at all. So it will be also my first experience on that matter.

    submitted by /u/Londrer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment