• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Diablo Don't understand some ring choices.

    Diablo Don't understand some ring choices.


    Don't understand some ring choices.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    First, why is CoE in practically every build? 4 out of every 28 seconds for a percent damage increase just doesn't seem worth it. Especially because you could get unlucky and constantly get your element between fights. Just seems next to useless to me.

    Second, why does neither Valor nor Invoker use Unity? Or even list it as an option (at least with the Icy builds I'm using). Even with 60%+ CDR and Akahnt's Awakening I can't keep Iron Skin up 100% let alone Akarats Champion.

    On a sidenote, are there any options beside Stonefist in the cube for Valor? Super annoying even when it's working but, sometimes when I get hit and I use IS or AC so that I can move full speed again but my attack speed will still be fucked. Caused me to die more than once.

    submitted by /u/kickazzgoalie to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    DH Speedgroup Channel?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! I play NA PC and curious to know where the DH paragon farm groups are formed. Help!

    submitted by /u/ralexand88 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 WW barb build

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I know PTR isn't finished yet, but what looks like it's going to be the best ww build? The Captian Crimson variation looks more appealing with the extra slot for the RRoG.

    submitted by /u/marginwalker76 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need Hardcore Build and level Guide | New to D3 would like to play with Friends.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    Hey guys, as the title says it I would like to play hardcore with some friends this season, been only playing for a few weeks on and off when a new season hits because of work, I enjoy the game but would like to try hardcore with some of my buddies.

    Long story short, they are all supposed to be very good, so I want to fly under the radar with my strats and builds and of course don't lose my char :D

    So if you guys have any tips, advice, guides for level, GR grind, and so on, that would be kindly appreciated!

    Thank you in advance for all the help!

    Wish you all the best and a happy 22 Season!

    submitted by /u/SirGoodGuyGreg to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment