• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Diablo Some teens made me feel my age today.

    Diablo Some teens made me feel my age today.


    Some teens made me feel my age today.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I got done dirty by a couple teens at the store today. I was wearing my Diablo shirt and they walk by me.

    K1: "Hey I like your shirt, is that Diablo?" Me: "Yeah, thanks" K2: "Diablo 3 to be exact. Are you excited for Diablo 4?" Me: "Yeah I hope it a good one" K2:"My parents are excited about it too"

    Oof

    submitted by /u/apexoner
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 2 Fan Remake Playable Demo. Skip to 13:22

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    My favorite ring that I crafted in the 15+ years I've been playing Diablo 2

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Are diablo novels good?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Hello, i read nlst of all history but i am nostalgic this days, are diablo books worthy? On the other hand is d2 allive? Thank you

    submitted by /u/cuchos24
    [link] [comments]

    The season hasn't even started and I already want the 4th Cube slot to stay permanently

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I'll finally be able to :
    * play with 2x Two-handed mighty weapons;
    * equip all the shields that boost Heaven's Fury (Shield of Fury, Ivory Tower and Eberli Charo) + everything else that makes bo sense, but seems fun!

    submitted by /u/bamzelot
    [link] [comments]

    Rare enemy hardcore

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    So I only need one more rare enemy to get the trophy hunting. Enraged phantom. So far I'm only able to find regular and champions. Does anyone know where to find the rare ones at? v

    submitted by /u/crazenate01
    [link] [comments]

    Having fun playing the Tchernobog Mod with my friends

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Archon buff

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I'm playing the wizard now for awhile but I never understood what for a buff the archon stack give, do you guys have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Mr_AimLoL
    [link] [comments]

    D3 Performance Issue

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Like normal, FedEx has brought hatred to my home

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Trade for trade

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    I'm running barb I'm looking to trade some stuff and run some rifts

    submitted by /u/X_Krypt1c_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo The Hell 1 Vs The Hell 2 for single player?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hi guys, just like the title, for all of you Diablo 1 fans who has played both mods, which one do you prefer for single player experience in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/S_Taera
    [link] [comments]

    You guys seen my favorite crafted item in the 15 years I played Diablo II, what do you think about my favorite rare amulet?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    Check out some of the v1.09 L00T from back in the day! ��

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment