• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Diablo What is your 4th cubeslot gonna be in next season?

    Diablo What is your 4th cubeslot gonna be in next season?


    What is your 4th cubeslot gonna be in next season?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Mainly thinking GoD build.

    submitted by /u/arisnaub to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Season 22 4th cube slot.

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    What's your predictions on possible great builds? I'm thinking the existing wwrend build with The Furnace cubed would be beast.

    I was hoping to wizard, but energy twisters, eww...

    submitted by /u/JustNotherDedPoorMan to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 39, 2020

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Seasonal Pet Witch Doctor

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I have 0 online input on my witch doctor build, built it myself. All my items are ancient and the build works off a haunt multiplying damage by my attacks. Ths pets that are activated are a fire gargantuan zombie dog, sword wielding fetishes and one gargantuan.

    For my amulet, I have a hellfire amulet which is not ancient because it's crafted. Is there a better amulet to use? For my bracers I have Jerams Bracers. Is there a better option? Also, my weapon is Mad Scepter's something, I'm sure there's a better option.

    I only have BotS and Enforcer, 85 and 84, respectively; what third gem should I use? Additionally, what items should be cubed?

    If you need a d3planner, I will make one tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Seasonal Pet Witch Doctor

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    I have 0 online input on my witch doctor build, built it myself. But for my bracers I have Jerams Bracers. Is there a better option? Also, my weapon is Mad Scepter's something, I'm sure there's a better option, and I only have BotS and Enforcer, 85 and 84, respectively; what third gem should I use? Additionally, what items should be cubed?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Torment 10 wall

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to diablo, I am playing on the Nintendo Switch and I am really enjoying my time as Necromancer. My problem is that I can't seem to be able to withstand any higher torment tiers, even with a legendary the gives me bonus 5 stack of bone armor, I can still easily get one shot by most bosses, even world roaming ones. I'm using the corpse exploder pestilence set and I think i could deal enough damage to contend with stronger bosses, but I can't raise my defense any higher. Do i need to respec my paragon points in the defense category? Any advice or help at all would be much appreciated, I'm trying really hard to get this season 21 completed for that awesome pet. Thank you anyone who got this far!

    submitted by /u/SuiteSwede to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Tempest Rusk CHC vs CHD on amulet

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I play on Switch but I put my build on d3panner. The critical hit chance on the Flavor of Time is my reroll. The sheet damage is higher with critical hit chance but if I change it to 100% critical hit damage my Tempest Rush damage is higher. Is this correct? Does this mean I should reroll CHC to CHD?

    https://www.d3planner.com/853458574

    submitted by /u/CardinalHawk21 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    S22 Bombardment with Akkhan (6p) + Invoker (4p)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone!

    Been doing some number crunching on D3Planner and been looking at bombardment with Akkhan set and 2p Invoker.

    It seems to be stupid damage with level 100 gems (which if you focus on one class each season is very doable). It has lots of toughness from having Justice Lantern, 6p Akkhan, 4p Invoker, and Stone Gauntlets/Aquila Curiass. With the changes to The Mortal Drama (500%), Belt of the Trove (500%) and Norvold's Fervor (400%), and updated Akkhan 6p (2000%); Bombardment will be doing 2 quadrillion without CoE or stricken stacks.

    With the extra cube slot, I was thinking:

    • Vo'Toyias Spiker for the double thorns (though I think its only self thorns not applied thorns)
    • Swiftmount (double Steed Charge)
    • Furnace (more elite damage)
    • Blood Brother (more block)
    • Inviolable Faith (more consecration while in group, I guess that means 4x thorns consecration)
    • Hack (thorns on every attack might be nice)
    • Akkhan's Addendum (Allows for other Akarat's Champion runes: Hasteful, Rally, or Fire Starter)
    • Johanna's Argument (Like crusaders used in S20 for stricken stacks. This also allows for the use of F&R)

    I am unsure about keeping Steel Skin as the build is already super tanky. Thinking of replacing it with Laws of Valor (Invincible) for the extra attack speed and life per hit.

    Let me know what you think!

    D3Planner Link: https://www.d3planner.com/698425544

    Edit #1: Added a Non perfect version of the set (60% on all stats). Just to keep it realistic.

    Edit #2: Tried to stay away from Crimson's... I'm against the meta... It will probably be better with Crimson's set as well.

    Edit #3: Added Johanna's Argument as 4th slot option.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from emeralds to diamonds

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Hi all, I was wondering at what paragon or main stat limit do you switch from from having emeralds in your legs and chest to diamonds... I noticed everyone on the top leaderboard uses diamonds. As of right now I'm 950 paragon, I'm worried if I switch to diamonds I won't be doing as much dmg.

    submitted by /u/d-r0ck to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 39] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    HC Help

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Just started a Hard Core Wizzard, after I dont know how long, and I'm look to get some help farming gear if anyone is down.

    I play on PC Abraxas3719#1133

    I hit Pargon 180 thos morning cause someone power leveled the hell outa me.

    My current build is https://www.d3planner.com/490444070 ans contains my best items

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Down and Dawn and Vengeance

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    I finally got a legendary dawn - but it has 58 percent cool down - but with all my gear I have 40.45 percent cool down on all skills...

    So is this a dawn worth using over the one time that's not legendary but has cool down on Vengeance at 65....

    submitted by /u/bukharajones to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Hungering arrow

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm missing something.. so I put HA on my# 1 skill spot so instead of mouse gets annoying with all that clicking. Anyway I've noticed in combat that say 45% of the time if not more that ability doesn't cast. Is this just me or is this a thing?

    **Sorry for the rere title of previous post

    submitted by /u/zaireekas to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment