• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 27, 2020

    Diablo May my DH RIP

    Diablo May my DH RIP


    May my DH RIP

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    How to fix “the Star Pact problem”

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    I'm really tired of Blizzard continually messing with the channeling items to avoid the "Star Pact problem" aka the Bazooka build.

    Why not just fix the rune instead?

    "Each enemy hit restores 2 Arcane power. Meteor's damage turns into Arcane."

    No, it's not a particularly interesting rune anymore. But it prevents the Bazooka exploit completely without collateral damage for other builds.

    submitted by /u/peterpaulrubens to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Rigor Mortis/Krisbyn proc question

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I understand the slow movement on rigor will proc the baseline krisbyn, but what about the % slow attack effect? Is this considered one of the other impairing effects to proc the full krisbyn bonus?

    I notice a considerable dps boost when I run it, but that could be just the 100% uptime on the baseline krisbyn so I'm unsure.

    I've looked on google/forums but all I could find is an old old ptr post and it only mentions "rigor mortis + krisbyns will be fun" so not very helpful.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/olehammy_ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which pair?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Perma Akarat's w/o Akkans Set

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I was just looking at the calculations from a D3 CDR calculator and got 78.71% (77.78% minimum for perma-Akarats):

    Head 12.5

    Shoulder 8

    Hands 8

    Amulet 8

    Ring 8

    Ring 8

    Weapon 10

    Shield 8

    Paragon 10

    Fervor 15

    Captain Crimson's 20

    Leoric's 12.5

    Gogok 15

    Is there anyway to actually achieve > 77.8 paper CDR without gogok? I know you can use born's, but that prevents you from getting a 6 piece bonus with most sets like the valor set.

    submitted by /u/pimpenainteasy to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    The Return Of Zombie Bears! WD Buffs Inc! PTR 2.6.10

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys hope your all well :)

    For those that dont know latest PTR patch notes include some major buff love for the Helltooth set and scrimshaw! Which means the old beloved Zombie Bear build from 2015 will be viable again!

    Also love to arachyr set too with an additional buff to the chicken knife/mojo set for more boom!

    He is my video cover and thoughts of the new PTR patch notes = https://youtu.be/B9xjMqshqMY

    Time to get theory crafting! :D

    submitted by /u/Bigdaddyden76 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Am I retarded?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    I feel like I'm missing something.. so I put HA on my#1 skill spot so instead of mouse gets annoying with all that clicking. Anyway I've noticed in combat that say 45% of the time if not more that ability doesn't cast. Is this just me or is this a thing?

    submitted by /u/zaireekas to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter's Wrath decision - GoD Hungering Arrow build

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Season 22 UE Slow Ball [Discussion]

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Hi everyone!

    Do you think slow ball can make a return with the extra spot in the cube? Using multishot UE with slow ball as a stricken stacker.

    Let me know your thoughts on this.

    submitted by /u/Zimmik to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good sets for my wizard (ps4)

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    Anything helps just don't have the time to farm

    submitted by /u/oiiboii223 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment