• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Diablo Patterns of Justice Monk

    Diablo Patterns of Justice Monk


    Patterns of Justice Monk

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Here is my monk build, monk I can do 89 greater rifts with this build in five minutes and two deaths, but I do want to go higher. How can I do that with this build? Also, I play non season and non hardcore.

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Finally cleared my first gr70 and got a primal this season!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    Very Squishy WD

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Hey all, first time rolling a WD and im really liking it. I am going spirit barrage and its working great when it comes to damage but I cant seem to get past T13-14 with regards to survivability. My gear is decent for where I am currently, im mising the ring of emptiness but from what I can tell thats just for a DPS boost. Any ideas on what to do to be less death prone?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MovieSean to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What's your highest solo rift as a Witch Doctor?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    I have done solo rift upto 80 with torment 16. I have tried several times to do solo on 90 but I kept on dying. I am using an ancient Mundunugu set with ancient belt and pants by crimsons. Just looking to increase my intelligence. But I haven't found a primal which I could use with my set. I did find 3 primals which I cannot use. I got those primals on torment 13 rift 70 solo.

    submitted by /u/Stoned_Chicha to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment