• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Diablo 6 years later, finally returning to Diablo 3

    Diablo 6 years later, finally returning to Diablo 3


    6 years later, finally returning to Diablo 3

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    I had taken a break from D3 for some time and I've found myself back at it. It became monotonous after a while, and life just happened to interfere a little to much. Anyhow! I'm leveled semi decently now, Paragon 80 and thought its time to check the top rates sets for S20.

    The one I like the most is found in the link S20 Demon Hunter as I prefer rapid fire over multishot.

    My basic question is, and feel free to flame me, where to I find the Natalyas Gear/plans?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/browndye27 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Zuni's DOD Poison Dart - really squishy?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Does anyone else find that the Zuni DOD build is really squishy?

    When compared to my Spirit Barrage Mundunugu build, which benefits from 10 soul harvest stacks, Lakumba's, and the 60% Damage reduction from the 4-piece set bonus, my darts WD is super squishy.

    I'm running this build, but I wouldn't say I have amazing rolls on my gear: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/witch-doctor-zuni-carnevil-poison-dart-build

    I notice that in the Legacy of Dreams variation you can benefit in damage reduction from having Sacred Harvester cubed, Lakumba's ornament worn, Aquila Cuirass worn, and Unity worn (and worn by your follower). Is this just a much much better build for survivability when playing Darts?

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Finish my Inarius build

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've finished finding the Inarius set and am trying to finish off my build (I've been running a basic bitch traguls jesseth mage thing with the season rewards but I'm trying to mix it up).I'd appreciate some input from the experts!

    I've got Inarius 6 piece, scythe of the cycle, traguls scythe, golemskin, dayntees, krysbins and kalan.

    The obvious idea is to grim scythe to apply curses and blow them up with death nova and use the bone armour stun and golem freeze to proc krysbins. I use devour for sustain and bloodrush to escape.

    I've got space for a ring(1), amulet(2), offhand(4) and legendary gems (4). What would you guys use?

    (1) currently got a stone of jordan for the elite damage

    (2) currently using an ancient Blackguards. I've got a haunt of vaxo but the stats didn't roll very well and I don't know how the effect scales up at higher GR levels

    (3) currently using a crafted wall of man

    (4) just using what I had, bane of the powerful, mirinae and molten wildebeests gizzard (which I only have because my other build uses the 4 sec invuln on simulacrum and land of the dead to keep the shield up)

    Thank you for reading, I appreciate any help you can give me!

    submitted by /u/GmanF88 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Help guys

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Hey my brother - crusaders! Maybe someone can help me to reach gr 100? On ps4 would be great!

    submitted by /u/GoodFox5 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Blood mages - what is broken in my build ?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Hello everyone !

    I am enjoying the play with the Necro, super nice theme and feels nice to play with !
    Here is my current build : https://www.d3planner.com/717869732

    Globally I am happy with the gameplay, it is based on this build which I really like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a48dfXZhyRs&list

    One problem here is that I feel sometimes very weak (but it is better compared to my previous Rathma build), but the main problem is essence generation !
    When I am all alone in a corner against one boss, I quickly run out of essence and then I can't use any mage nor speed attack from my skeletons. I sometimes prefer to let me die and resurrect with a fresh filled essence gauge.

    Based on my build listed above, do you guys have any tips ? Gears, competences (I like the way it is organized now)...
    My maximum comfortable Greater Rifts levels is between 60-65. Above, it's almost install killed all the time (in solo).

    Thank you and have fun !

    submitted by /u/frankynov to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard lv 70 help

    Posted: 21 May 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I just hit lv 70 and beat the campaign and I'm struggling to figure out what to do next in terms of gaining more legendaries/stronger gear. It takes me about 30minutes to complete 1 Nephalam rift on T1 (pretty sad I know) and I have all rare gear with a few legendaries here and there.

    • Any advice on how to get more legendaries/set/ancients quickly so i can do rifts more quickly?

    • how does Kanai cube work?

    -how does upgrading gems work?

    -how should I follow a build when I have nothing close to obtaining those legendaries/sets?

    Thanks for any help whatsoever!

    submitted by /u/qazqweqsc to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What to use in cube?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I have focus and restraint rings and FoT amulet on, plus I need Ambo's and BoM in the cube for now... for the third slot, I'm debating Furnace, CoE or Echoing Fury to maximize deadliness. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JohnnyJaberson to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment