• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Diablo The state of the sub

    Diablo The state of the sub


    The state of the sub

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    whirlrend advice pushing forward past 100 (X-posted from main reddit, will delete if not allowed)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    currently have mostly ancient set pieces, 3 level 90+ gem augments, and am using the lamentation/band of might build instead of crimsons as well as the bul-kathos swords.

    my question is regarding where to focus, i have one ancient bul-kathos sword and one regular, as well as an ancient slanderer but a regular little rogue and i cannot get ancient versions of either sword to drop after countless rifts, countless blood shards and countless cube upgrades, my problem is that with my current gear the bul-kathos swords seem to be majorly outperforming slanderer/rogue, is that because slanderer/rogue both need to be ancient to really shine? or is it because i need to switch away from band of might build over to captain crimson's variant? finding the right balance between survivability and dps is becoming more difficult without the sword drops i need.

    tl;dr for progression past 101-103 solo should i keep trying to farm ancient little rogue or should i switch to slanderer/little rogue/crimsons build with what i have and just focus on stacking augments. thanks!

    submitted by /u/HEADLESSNURSE to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Gear check, can't get over Grift 110

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    This is my LoD poison scythe build. As shown, it is in a variant of a speed build I run, but the only changes to a push build are swapping Blood Rush for poison bone spears for the extra stack, and swapping the cubed Stuart's for Illusory boots.

    With the push build, I'm nearly indestructible at 110. I finish it without deaths, but never ahead of the timer as it takes me absolute ages to kill the grift keeper and I simply bypass juggernauts.

    What should I be focusing on here in terms of reforging/blood shards?

    Edit: I reforged and upped the orange on weap and offhand from 152 to 195 and 72 to 78. I was able to clear 110 with 1 second remaining. Still nowhere near a death. Should my next goal be getting a better krysbins?

    https://www.d3planner.com/437402747

    submitted by /u/Burned-Brass to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding two handed and Shield

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Just wondering what you all think about two handed and Shield I think it looks badass and I do it alot but I have had to stick with one handed cuz it feels like it slows you down way to much

    submitted by /u/ttscottdyck to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    What should I reroll? I'm thinking to go for a higher CHD or CHC. What's your opinion?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    So i guess its my lucky day. Got an belt earlier and apparently i did the wrong reroll. Now i got another dawn, what should i reroll?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Been a while since I played, does pretty much everyone use LoD hydra/twister builds these days?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    Are builds like tal rasha or delseres magnum opus "any good?" Tbf I don't care to push super high Grifts, but I'd like to pound out some T16s

    How high can these builds go? How high in grifts can the LOD builds go?

    submitted by /u/Iguessimnotcreative to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Cull the Weak and GoD

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I've been looking into the top DH GoD builds this season, and most seem to be running CtW. To my understanding, the only skill DH has that would proc this in typical builds is Fan of Knives.

    Now, I do know some people are running Ess etc. on their templar, and essentially using Temp to proc CtW, but is there any other way to proc this reliably? Would having Cold Damage on your weapon allow the strafe hungering arrow procs to apply chill, or would this be lightning damage as I'm using the MS rune for strafe?

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Jbay824 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Valla's Bequest Reroll advice

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment