• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 25, 2020

    Diablo Been playing D2 over half my life, never landed it on the perfect gem. Someone please care.

    Diablo Been playing D2 over half my life, never landed it on the perfect gem. Someone please care.


    Been playing D2 over half my life, never landed it on the perfect gem. Someone please care.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    "The more you take away decisions from the players, the more you end up with the game playing itself and players just going through it." MrLlama on Cooldowns and Resources Management for Diablo 4

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    My Blind Diablo II Experience Day 10

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Day 10:

    Returning to Lower Kurast, I continue my search for the Kurast Bazaar so I can find Khalim's Heart. Soon after, fighting my way through newly spawned demons, I arrive at the Kurast Bazaar, where I should be able to find access to the sewer that contains the heart. While looking for the sewer entrance, I find two bloody stairwells, one leading to the Diffused Fane and one leading to the Ruined Temple. They seem important, but I'll leave them for later since my main priority is searching for Khalim's Heart in the sewers. Decending into the sewers, I find that it's swarming with undead and the layout of the sewer makes it a huge hassle to explore. Man, trying to fully explore the sewer seems to be too much work for what it's worth, like I'm so far trying to explore the first level completely to see what the sewer has to offer and it's taking me probably around 20-30 minutes so far to explore it and I'm not even done yet and even then the payout is rather minimal, so probably for now, I'll just explore and search for the stairs on each level and just find Khalim's Heart and get out and save the exploring for another time.

    Finding a lever on a raised platform, I pull it, revealing the stairs to the second level. Within seconds of exploring the second level if find the golden chest containing Khalim's Heart without even a single monster guarding it, though I guess you could say the undead on the first level were "guarding" the stairs to the second level. Upon picking up the heart, I read the updated quest log, where it says that Khalim's Flail is located in Travincal. It also says to beware the High Council, so I assume that I will have to fight them to get the flail, and since it has to warn me about them, the High Council are probably not an easy foe to defeat.

    While exploring the first level of the sewers, I found stairs leading up to Upper Kurast, but first I return to the docks to confirm with Cain about the heart and to restock up on potions as well as to identify some gear I picked up, of which I'll probably end up selling. Returning to the sewers, I continue into Upper Kurast on my way to Travincal. Exploring Upper Kurast, I discover two bloody stairs, like the ones in Kurast Bazaar, this time it's one leading to the Forgotten Temple and one leading to the Forgotten Reliquary. After exploring Upper Kurast a bit, I cross a rather grandiose stone bridge, which I would assume eventually leads to Travincal. After a bit, I enter Travincal, where Mephisto is said to be held prisoner in an a tower, only to be heavily ambushed by a ton of zealots and heirophants. Dying and respawning at the docks, I find that Ormus had something he needed to say. According to him, the High Council of the Zakarum temple were corrupted by Mephisto's hatred and in order to release Mephisto's grip on Kurast, I must kill the High Council. I also notice that I had a quest I hadn't completed where I needed to talk to Asheara, and upon doing so she tells me some of her troops were willing to follow me for free. While exploring a bit further I see that my quest log had updated and it read Kill the High Council and upon reading it looked around a bit and saw no sign of the High Council so I was confused, until I took a few steps forward and was engulfed in flames. The High Council was quite tough to defeat, but luckily I managed to quickly defeat them, one of which dropped Khalim's Flail, final part I needed to find. Returning to the Kurast Docks to retrieve Khalim's Eye which I put in my stash, I put all of the parts into the Horadric Cube and transmuted them to make Khalim's Will, which I'd say out of the different quest tools is the most useful as a weapon due to that 1-40 lightning damage, making the max damage 70, of course that is if I can continue to roll those high numbers for damage as it can go as low as 2 damage, but I can use the holy fire aura to fix that.

    After crafting Khalim's Will, I had to return to Travincal because I apparently didn't kill all of the High Council members. Afterwards, I had to speak with Cain for guidance, who tells me I must destroy the Compelling Orb with Khalim's Will and kill Mephisto before Diablo and Baal find him. After destroying the orb, it reveals the path to the Durance of Hate and, unfortunately like all quest tools, Khalim's Will disappears upon using it on the orb. Fighting my way through many demons, I reach the second level of the dungeon, where I can find a waypoint, of which I assume that makes the second level probably the halfway point to the level Mephisto is found on. Once I had found the waypoint and made sure my potion supply was in check, I descended to the third level with the expectation that I may or may not be fighting Mephisto on that level.

    Entering the third level, my assumption was confirmed by a quest log update that stated to kill Mephisto. Fighting through some of the remaining Council Members, I encounter Mephisto near the back of the room, who says that I am too late, implying Diablo and Baal have already found him, which explains the portal to hell in the center of the room. Fighting him I notice I am doing very little damage while he did a quarter of damage to me every time he directly hit me, so I had to make multiple trips back to the docks to recuperate. Eventually, after a long fought battle, I slay Mephisto and take the loot he dropped as well as Mephisto's Soulstone.

    Returning back to the docks, I inform Deckard Cain of Mephisto's defeat, but unfortunately Diablo and Baal had already beaten me there and have made their way to hell. If I want to save the world, I must travel to hell and kill them both before it's too late.

    Before making the final push, I make sure that I have everything I needed and my armor is fully repaired.

    End of Session Stats:

    Zuldylm

    Level: 24 -> 25

    Strength: 76 -> 78

    Dexterity: 52

    Vitality: 61 -> 63

    Energy: 30

    Skill Update:

    Resist Fire Level 2 -> 3

    End of Day 10:

    Well, that was an exciting end to Act III. I thought I might as well complete the rest of Act III since there wasn't much left so this was a bit of a longer post, though I never got one of the quests, probably because I never explored the Great Marsh as I just wanted to get the main story out of the way first and go for extras later. Also, sorry for my inconsistent posting schedule, I didn't post last weekend mainly because I was preoccupied with other stuff and just forgot. Tomorrow, depending on how long Act IV is, I plan to try and get as much of it if not all for the next post so I can start either the next post or the post after on the Lord of Destruction expansion

    submitted by /u/jmfindorff
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me what this redoubt is and what I can use it for, if something specific needs it or something Tried looking up but can’t seem to find anything

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    90 seconds! Diablo: no.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    If I buy D2 straight from Blizzard can I play the game without the launcher?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    The launcher is a pia. Would be nice if I could just straight up launch it without the battlenet launcher

    Some other question: I never played D1, should I play it before D2? I don't mind clunky controls or bad graphics.

    Should I buy the D2 expansion before or after I finish the main game?

    submitted by /u/echodev
    [link] [comments]

    Game Closing On Launch

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    I click to launch diablo and it opens for a second then closes. Only got an error pop up one time and the code at the bottom (C0693419-332F-4327-AEB5-B4D25CCFDA0F) turned nothing up when I googled it. I have restarted my PC and run the repair tool but all seems to be fine and nothing changed since playing last night. I'm confused. Halp please.

    submitted by /u/Bibbleboobear
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo spawned inside the Flayer Dungeon

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Ok so I've been playing act 3 on hell difficulty, and about 30 minutes ago my camera started shaking as if I have activated all 5 seals to spawn Diablo...

    Apparently, enough Stones of Jordan have been sold so Uber Diablo spawned and idk how to kill him inside Flayer Dungeon (yes, RIP). Should I even try to do it or just save and exit? I suppose he will be there every time since he replaced a Super Unique monster?

    EDIT: I'm not playing on Battle.net though.... just SP mode with PlugY

    submitted by /u/zj_chrt
    [link] [comments]

    Duriel, the Lord of Pain Lore

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Been gone for a long time, question on lvl 70 item crafting

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Is it possible to get the -lvl requirement suffix on crafted rares? I'm on level 62, hitting a big curve and want to see if I can craft a lvl 70 weapon with -lvl requirement.

    Tried crafting 20some bows with no success, with maybe 5 recrafts. Doesn't seem worth it at all.

    submitted by /u/EphemeralMemory
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure what to do next

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    All right this is probably a stupid question because you guys play this game forever but I just beat my first challenge rift and now they gave me a box but it has like a purple jewel or something and I can't pick it up because he says my packs full I can carry 60 items and I only have 27 in my pack so I don't know what's going on. The other thing I have no idea what to do with is how do I put weapons or armor into kanis cube and finally where do I get keys to unlock greater rifts. I'm playing on a PS4 if that makes a difference

    submitted by /u/matstr09
    [link] [comments]

    Never played before (xb1)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Would anyone being willing to show me the ropes, I literally know nothing about the game, I'm easy going and who knows it could be a mini project for you.

    submitted by /u/ChrisPBacon119
    [link] [comments]

    Reaper of souls pack

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    Hey everyone !
    iv bought the game back in 2012 for 60 Us dollars and now from my understanding there's not much point in playing without the ROS pack, if i want to buy the extension its another 21.5 dollars with taxes, with the battlechest pack (Game + ROS) is 30 dollars..
    its only my logic that says its not fair? why i should spent 80 dollars for something they sell for 30?
    My questing in is ROS really worth it? is there any way to get credit for 60 dollars for the game and than buy the battlecheat pack for 30? :(

    submitted by /u/Tomerlum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment