• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 1 on mobile!

    Diablo Diablo 1 on mobile!


    Diablo 1 on mobile!

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    https://d07riv.github.io/diabloweb/

    This was posted awhile ago but I wanted to repost as it didn't get much love. Amazing job by the developer, if you're into D1 this is for you.

    submitted by /u/AdZachary
    [link] [comments]

    Project Diablo 2 release date announced: November 6th

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Shadow Clones Might Ruin Season 22

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Angiris Council and the Great Evils

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    So who do you think of the Angiris Council represents the opposite forces compared to the Great Evil? It's pretty obvious that Imperius is the opposite of Diablo (Valor vs. Fear) and they are both considered the strongest of their kind, but what about the rest? I think Malthael is the opposite of Mephisto, as they are the leaders of their species and the oldest of their kind (Malthael was named the oldest of the angels and was the leader of the Council until he left). Also, wisdom is in some way the opposite of hatred (and it was also said that Malthael used to cherish all life, so he was once quite kind, unlike Mephisto who hates everyone). Itherael, the archangel of Fate, is perhaps the opposite of Belial, the lord of Lies (because Fate embodies truth to some extent). I also think that Auriel is somewhat opposite to Andariel because Rakanoth, the lord of despair, was a servant of Andariel (and because they are both women). For all the others, I'm not sure. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/darkoms666
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to play Diablo 3 co-op on Switch?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    Hi there! I'm looking forward to getting back into Diablo, playing it on co-op with my wife. She also has a switch, so we were just wondering if there is a recommended way of playing it.

    As far as I understand, we could both play local co-op on my Switch, which already has the game installed. However, since she also has a Switch, I wouldn't mind buying the game again there if it gave a better experience. I looked around a bit but couldn't find a clear answer for if there would be any difference between playing it couch on one switch or on two switches.

    Any experience or tips would be much appreciated!!

    While I have you here, what class is the most fun for you? I remember liking the Necromancer in Diablo 2...

    submitted by /u/JoopFOX
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get in Diablo III again?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    Hi, I played this game years a go (maybe 5 or 4?) and I would like to know if it there is a guide for newbies like me. I've seen that now there's plenty of new things that I dont really understand.(Although I remember playing in season 4 with a seasonal Mage, but I didn't quite catch what was I doing, somebody power leveled me and I got to do some of the seasonal challengues, but, as I said, I did not really understand anything at all)

    Can somebody help me please? :)

    (Sorry if there is any type of grammatical error or missundertanding caused becacuse of my writing, it is been a while since a last wrote in English)

    submitted by /u/Kimbala1
    [link] [comments]

    Any place I can find a list of the Diablo 2 character voice lines (in text form) that they utter upon specific events? i.e. boss kill, entering an area, etc...

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    You guys know what I'm talking about...

    For example when the Sorceress enters the Blood Moor, she says "Evil, beware!".

    When she kills The Summoner, she says: "That couldn't have been Horazon!"

    or when the Necromancer kills The Countess, he says: "Treasure hunting? pfft. Treasure finding??? Yeeeessss!!!"

    any place I can find these all lain out? In text form?

    submitted by /u/HeJIeraJI
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment