• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Diablo R.I.P. Tal Rasha?

    Diablo R.I.P. Tal Rasha?


    R.I.P. Tal Rasha?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    So, with the announced changes to Etched Sigil - where it only boosts and casts Energy Twister- I don't see any way this doesn't kill the competitiveness of Tal Rasha, which was admittedly already far behind the other sets.

    The one thing Tals had going for it was that you could go all-in on Meteor damage with Nilfurs and Grand Vizier, and then rain death on the whole screen with auto-cast Meteors. Now it will cast Energy Twister which has a whole different pool of items needed to boost its damage.

    I'm seriously questioning whether the Blizzard devs even play this game.

    submitted by /u/peterpaulrubens to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get down to a 2-3 minute GR90 (LoD CE, 1k paragon)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Can anyone make some suggestions for speeding up LoD CE for GR90+? I have played mages for most of the season and am changing things up a bit. I've checked out many of the builds that I could find out there and, no matter which I try, I always end up doing GR90 in 5 minutes or more. In general, I'll blood rush around to elites, try to kill extra mobs before LoD expires to reduce cooldown, and then throw the golem and kill a bit of trash along the way to help with cooldown.

    Here is my d3 planner: https://www.d3planner.com/678490159. In game I have 57% CDR with this build, I'm not sure why it is showing as 50% in the planner.

    Thank you! Any thoughts are appreciated.

    edit: I also don't have a keyboard with numlock

    submitted by /u/mrbryndan to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    LFG SEASONAL HC

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    What's up my diabros! Looking for some fellow necs to play with. Mostly farming 90-105 working on augments and enjoy hacking and slashing with fellow necs.

    I'm PC/America region.

    Btag is sirpwnalot#1483

    Hit me up with an add on bnet if your down!

    submitted by /u/olehammy_ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    I Hope you like Energy twister as your Channeling build, new PTR text

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Etched Sigil: While channeling Arcane Torrent, Disintegrate, or Ray of Frost, the damage of your Energy Twister is increased by 200-250%, and you also cast Energy Twister every second.

    submitted by /u/Adventux to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    YES!! Ptr wizard focus

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I'm really stoked! Hydra wizard is going to be part of ptr changes. My favorite under-performing build! Please let it be significant. . . .

    submitted by /u/LightBringerNH to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    At what point do you start taking damage even with Karini? (for HC)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    HC player returning after 6 years. I got lucky and got the Halo of Karini on my first Cubed ring and it has helped me clear a lot of content...I've been farming T8 with a homebrew Frozen Orb build with the Aughild's and Captain Crimson set and stacking CDR and Resource Reduction that's pretty fun for me.

    https://www.d3planner.com/990899683

    This is great and all EXCEPT the problem I have right now is that my Health Globe basically never goes down. This is TERRIBLE for HC since I have no idea what at what point I'll push to the next difficulty and just die when the Karini setup fails. Can anyone give me some insight on when the Karini setup starts to hit its limit?

    submitted by /u/koudos to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does Manald Heal still work with Lightning Hydra?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I found a nice ancient Serpent Sparker, so now I'm toying around with a Legacy of Dreams hydra build.

    Since I play on Xbox, the hydra positioning is ... haphazard at best. For that reason, I'm finding the Mammoth hydra to be tedious to use, whereas the long range of the Lightning hydras is much more forgiving of mediocre placement.

    I'm not really that well-geared yet (still rocking Death Watch Mantle and Rakolf.... LOL) but one of the things I do have is a fairly nice ancient Manald Heal.

    Will Manald Heal proc for my hydras, or do I need to use Arcane Torrent/Static Discharge for it? I'm playing hardcore so I'd love to use Arcane Torrent/Flame Ward for the extra defensive power.

    submitted by /u/peterpaulrubens to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment