• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Diablo Best Rune for Strafe on HA GoD?

    Diablo Best Rune for Strafe on HA GoD?


    Best Rune for Strafe on HA GoD?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Currently using Rocket Storm because I read somewhere it was the best...? I'm doing the standard vallas/dawn thing, am about 1000 paragon, and currently doing GR110-115.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MonkeyMutha to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Help I need any pieces of mundungus set

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I'm looking for any spare pieces of this set armor if we can join up online ? I was just told about this community and maybe you can help

    submitted by /u/TheNorthNova01 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get down to a 2-3 minute GR90 (LoD CE, 1k paragon)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Can anyone make some suggestions for speeding up LoD CE for GR90+? I have played mages for most of the season and am changing things up a bit. I've checked out many of the builds that I could find out there and, no matter which I try, I always end up doing GR90 in 5 minutes or more. In general, I'll blood rush around to elites, try to kill extra mobs before LoD expires to reduce cooldown, and then throw the golem and kill a bit of trash along the way to help with cooldown.

    Here is my d3 planner: https://www.d3planner.com/678490159. In game I have 57% CDR with this build, I'm not sure why it is showing as 50% in the planner.

    Thank you! Any thoughts are appreciated.

    edit: I also don't have a keyboard with numlock

    submitted by /u/mrbryndan to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix “the Star Pact problem”

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    I'm really tired of Blizzard continually messing with the channeling items to avoid the "Star Pact problem" aka the Bazooka build.

    Why not just fix the rune instead?

    "Each enemy hit restores 2 Arcane power. Meteor's damage turns into Arcane."

    No, it's not a particularly interesting rune anymore. But it prevents the Bazooka exploit completely without collateral damage for other builds.

    submitted by /u/peterpaulrubens to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    LFG SEASONAL HC

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    What's up my diabros! Looking for some fellow necs to play with. Mostly farming 90-105 working on augments and enjoy hacking and slashing with fellow necs.

    I'm PC/America region.

    Btag is sirpwnalot#1483

    Hit me up with an add on bnet if your down!

    submitted by /u/olehammy_ to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Perma Akarat's w/o Akkans Set

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    I was just looking at the calculations from a D3 CDR calculator and got 78.71% (77.78% minimum for perma-Akarats):

    Head 12.5

    Shoulder 8

    Hands 8

    Amulet 8

    Ring 8

    Ring 8

    Weapon 10

    Shield 8

    Paragon 10

    Fervor 15

    Captain Crimson's 20

    Leoric's 12.5

    Gogok 15

    Is there anyway to actually achieve > 77.8 paper CDR without gogok? I know you can use born's, but that prevents you from getting a 6 piece bonus with most sets like the valor set.

    submitted by /u/pimpenainteasy to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment