• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Diablo Audiobook of Diablo The Sin War: Scale of the Serpent available on Amazon

    Diablo Audiobook of Diablo The Sin War: Scale of the Serpent available on Amazon


    Audiobook of Diablo The Sin War: Scale of the Serpent available on Amazon

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Diablo 4: Minor Gripes and Hopes for the Game

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I was stewing over some very minor and ultimately inconsequential things in Diablo 4 that I think should be changed or added. Most of them are visual animation and UI aspects that I feel would ultimately improve the game overall. Let's get started...

    • Life Pool HUD- I think the overall look of the HUD is pretty good in general. My only issue is that the Life Pool resembles red smoke in my opinion. I think it would be more visually appealing and cater to the dark aesthetic of the game if the team did their best to make the Life Pool look like actual blood. Give it liquid animations like slightly sloshing around in the globe, etc.

    • Skill UI Aesthetic - I personally think the current Skill Menu suffers from being a little too bright and colorful and very boring framing. I don't mind the horizontal nature of the UI with them being sorted into categories; however I think they could be more visually interesting. They don't have to be perfectly symmetrical like they are. I think a system that's more similar to a horizontal variant of the Talent Trees would be more appealing, obviously omitting the branching.

    • Evade Animations - I think the evade ability is a great addition to the game and hopefully adds a needed tactical wrinkle to the combat. Something minor I would really like to see is unique evade animations for each class. The Barb could roll, Sorc could have a phase kind of thing, Druid could maintain the little hop in the current build, The potential Amazon could do a somersault, etc.

    • Potion Animations - This one is actually pretty consequential to gameplay. I think it solves a pretty common ARPG problem and brings more immersion to the game. I think that potions should have an animation that can be interrupted ala Town Portal but obviously much shorter. This eliminates potion spam and also allows Diablo to return to Potions as an item instead of a cool down.

    • Console HUD Customization - In one of the developer updates, Blizzard confirmed that they would be adding a more classic centered HUD option alongside the left corner version for PC players to choose between. Consoles apparently won't have this option and I don't understand why? I believe that console players should also have the option of using the centered HUD if they want.

    • Red Outline Removal - I really think the team should deliver the option to remove the jarring and immersion breaking red outline around highlighted enemies. I know this is really helpful with targeting especially on consoles but I think all systems should have the option to remove it, and also add a middle ground with a thinner, more subdued white version.

    Anything along these lines you guys would like as well?

    submitted by /u/xdeadmonkiex
    [link] [comments]

    Can Humans become Angels?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 03:58 PM PDT

    We've seen Humans become Demons (Liah and Adriah) we've seen Angels become Demons, we've seen Angels become Human, and we've seen Humans stripped of their Demonic blood (Reapers)

    But have we ever actually seen a Human embrace their Anuic light and ascend to Angelhood?

    submitted by /u/Sox_The_Fox2002
    [link] [comments]

    What is going to happen to Diablo III in the future?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Currently playing on Switch. Season 21 sucks with those annoying elemental powers, unfortunately. And I am thinking, what is going to happen to Diablo III in the future? We know Diablo IV is coming and then? Will be there more seasons, when next installment will come out? Will they give us all possible rewards from previous seasons in game to get from goblins? An option to reset everything for character like it's season time? I hope. Don't forget The Darkening of Tristam. Just wondering.

    submitted by /u/AFKward
    [link] [comments]

    Quarterly update diablo 4 this week?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Quarterly update maybe comming this week? Or just in oct?

    submitted by /u/7lox
    [link] [comments]

    How to claim seasonal rewards?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Hey I'm getting back into diablo 3 after taking a break for a minute and I was wondering how to claim seasonal rewards on console? The option to claim them isn't on the season journey page and it's not in my inventory neither my mailbox. Do I have to wait til the season is over to receive them? I play on Xbox One if that makes any difference

    submitted by /u/Doomguy95069
    [link] [comments]

    Japanese commercial for Blizzard's Diablo on the PlayStation

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Diablo Respawned Soundtrack - Music tribute

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    Diablo 2 Already logged in problem - need solving

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Hello Folks!

    Since Yesterday my game seems to be broken, even after reinstall - so its probably some issue IP Based.

    I've already tried restarting modem, PC, searched for help online - and only found one article from Blizzard that states that i should wait 5min, 1hour and 24hours.

    Also, I checked and my account is not in use - logged on other PC, everything seemed to be fine and my characters were not in use.

    I Wrote to Support, but it seems odd to me that there are no articles with some troubleshooting - so I thought about making one on reddit.

    Anyone else had this problem in the past?

    How to repair my game?

    My Javalin is waiting to be pllayed with ;((

    Hope someone can help, and maybe one day another lost soul will find the anwser here ;)

    submitted by /u/knrd1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment