• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Diablo Shadow impale survivability

    Diablo Shadow impale survivability


    Shadow impale survivability

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I have been playing SI for S21 and have reached the point of augmenting some gear with mostly optimized gear on the FoT/aughilds variation. In groups it feels very strong and I have little trouble staying alive, and have been able to push to about GR 125 with a strong group. However, playing solo I am the definition of a glass cannon and often get one shotted even by white mobs when pushing in GR 115-116. I've heard this class is supposed to have "infinite survivability" but can't seem to find the right balance. I have a little over 600,000 health (200 paragon points) and all the right gear rolls with about 500 pp dedicated to main stat so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong really. Any help is appreciated!

    I would link a build but I'm on console

    submitted by /u/TheLine4 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Mod gear?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Anyone have any non season mod gear for a sader? I enjoy my crusader but would love to burn through gr150 with him for shits and gigs. Would love a hookup.

    Gt - marshwigs Xbox

    submitted by /u/mershwigs to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with start

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Joined season super late and have not played d3 in like a year, but I completed the challenge rift and cat kanais cube, just wondering what I should be going for with the cube and blood shards. TYIA

    submitted by /u/happysomeoneiguess to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Shoulders What to Reroll-Condemn Build ?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I got an ancient shoulders with the following stats

    626 str 118 all res 6% cdr 14% condemn dmg

    What should I reroll? I'm thinking of cdr because I have captain crimsons. 2% more cdr will add more damage + reduce cooldowns vs 1% more condemn damage.

    Opinions? Thanks

    submitted by /u/alcoholbob to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice. Munudunugu WD Gear/Build

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I started my adventure with Diablo III in season 21. Playing witchdoctor is fun but i cannot go further than 115 GR. Can you give me some advices please? :)

    My WD:

    https://www.d3planner.com/373049340

    submitted by /u/peterexxbay to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment