• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    Diablo Been building this guy. No internet just ran GR25 running torment v. My goal is torment 10

    Diablo Been building this guy. No internet just ran GR25 running torment v. My goal is torment 10


    Been building this guy. No internet just ran GR25 running torment v. My goal is torment 10

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Level 150 gems

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Whats the best way to level gems to 150 . I see a lot of people on leaderboard with 150 gems. Im making a zbarb as we speak, but im not sure what to do after. Is it easier with 4 people or 2? My barb can solo 130ish with my whirlrend setup but I am new to zbarb. Going to try a few runs tonight with my friend who has a strong God hungering arrow dh. Any tips would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Made a 124 Push last night! My highest push on any class ever

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Thanks to a handful of tips and tricks I've picked up from you all on this board, and especially figuring out I need to increase my vitality, all it took was a half-decent map-mob combo and it was a cake walk! Thank you so much everyone!!

    submitted by /u/reachmm to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment