• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Diablo Who’s not jealous?

    Diablo Who’s not jealous?


    Who’s not jealous?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Season 21 Monk (SWK TR) - gem upgrade question

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Aloha,

    some sort of veteran here jumping into this season. Currently running swk tr build (flurry for push, lightning for speed). Since 740 paragon level i have so far only gotten 2 puzzle rings and was wondering if with this current shortage of gems should go directly for diamonds upgraded in the gear rather than emeralds and use these directly for caldesans?

    I will come across some ancients soon (so far 1 WKL) and want to augment them at least with lvl 80 gems asap to also increase my speed run GRs for pushing.

    submitted by /u/avoques to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I want to switch to the dawn with better cooldown but not sure what's best to roll, any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    What's the internal cooldown on Archon

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    It seems like unlike WOTB or Akarat's Champion, which you can re-enable before the mode expires, perma-Archon seems technically impossible, even with >80% CDR. There seems to be some down-time between going out of Archon and the Archon button being greyed out before you can click it. Does anyone know how long this down-time is?

    And is this the reason why people run the Swami instead of Leoric's Crown in higher GR builds, because trying decrease Archon down-time just isn't worth it at some point?

    submitted by /u/pimpenainteasy to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH - best legendary gem set

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I was wondering about the best legendary gem set using for:

    - speed key farmin on standard rifts

    - speed farming ~ 90 lvl GR

    - beat the GR records

    Currently Im playing using build GoD hungering arrow by Icy Veins:

    https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/wroner-1905/hero/135742886 (set with Yangs I use to farm keys)

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/demon-hunter-hungering-arrow-build-with-god

    Do you have any other option which should I check ?

    (right now the highest GR which I finished is GR108)

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Help me chose one of the Hunter's Wrath belts. Should I go for extra bit of damage or just stick with the higher affix?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Shield question

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    I am fairly new to diablo 3 (second season playing now) and this season I am trying a wizard amongst other chars. I have both a LoD Hydra as well as a Vyr's Archon build. On both of them I have the feeling that I am in either 2 states basically (not if I am in archon): I am either instantly one shot or I can tank the most insane hits. I really don't understand the shields of the wizard. Can someone pls give me an intro to it? Here are some specific questions I have:

    • Galvanzing Ward : How long does the shield last? Does it have hit points (60%-120%) of my life? If yes, do the resistances of my gear apply to it?
      • Sub question: I can see visually when it runs out but then I am probably instantly dead. Is thre a way to know when to evade and when I can take a view hits?
    • Is that all the shields the wizard has?
      • I know that arcane torrent has a "shield" rune (Flame ward) that you take up to 25% less dmg while channeling and the halo of karini also gives you 60% dmg reduction with storm armor. Anything I missed

    It just feels like a frustrating when I am out of archon or channeling with my hydras and don't know if I can rely on my shields.

    This are my builds:

    1. LoD Hydra: https://www.d3planner.com/662737172
    2. Vyr Archon: https://www.d3planner.com/365182806
    submitted by /u/hellojoe88 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    GoD belt Affix?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    Non ancient 199 affix 500 dex vs ancient 601 dex + aug let's say 500 for easy numbers and 187 affix.

    600 dex won't equal 12% damage right?

    submitted by /u/Kirby_21 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Rapid fire vs Impale as RGK?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    Which one does the most damage? And for rapid fire, which one is better, natalyas or LoD?

    Icy veins has rapidfire ranked higher than impale and curious why

    submitted by /u/Web_Designer_X to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient versus regular — what do I roll on the ancient?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    LoD Hydra questions

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I am still new to LoD Hydra and was wondering: How do you gain mobility? I have teleport with wormhole but the cooldown takes a while even with Illusionist. Any speedfarming ideas?

    Also the playstyle seems super messy (at least on pushing grs). I try to keep the mobs in place with frost nova, but they gain resistance to it quickly. So I move around a lot trying not to get hit. What do you guys do?

    submitted by /u/hellojoe88 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    CURSES! CONQUEST SOLO ON SWITCH

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I finished everything on the season 21 season journey except the one where I have to do 3 conquests. I already did avarice and the thrill!, and I'm doing curses! as the last one. I already reached 310 kills on Cursed Peat but it wont go any higher than that. I'm using a WoL Inna Set and I already one-shot everything on TX.

    Any advice? Is there any way I can increase the spawn rate on Nintendo Switch or something? I think the reason why I can't go any higher because consoles have slower spawn rates compared to PC. Will the spawn rate increase if there are more players or if I go for a higher torment level?

    submitted by /u/bruthur07 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Impale DH - Having issues as RGK

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Q1: Cold is the preferred element for high end RGK, right? (with overpenetrate)

    Q2: Traditional 4-man setup - (zBarb/zMonk/trash clear) I'm finding I am having issues with survivability. Nearly para 2500. (Also new to this build, so probably a "me" issue)

    Using impale + aughilds. Traveler's pledge/compass rose + CoE (RoRG cubed)

    Try to favor marked for death, but end up using bladed armor. Even standing on the monks pad, still seem to take a lot of heat.

    All diamonds in chest/legs. Vengeance has 100% uptime. legendary gems are stricken, trapped, and gogok.

    other skills/passives include:

    ambush/awareness/cull of the weak/single out

    FoK/BA (or marked for death, ideally)

    impale/overpen

    shadow power/well

    companion/wolf

    vengence/dark heart

    vault/tumble

    cubed: aquilas, dawn, RoRg.

    submitted by /u/pillagedpirate42 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Using Hungering Arrow plus Strafe

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    I know I need to fire hungering arrow once every five seconds but is this automatic while channeling strafe? I noticed when I ran bolas it seemed to automatically fire bolas while channeling strafe.

    Edit: I'm on console

    submitted by /u/Evil_killer_bob to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment