• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Diablo What to reroll on dawn?

    Diablo What to reroll on dawn?


    What to reroll on dawn?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Lod scythe help

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Hello! Just joined back into this season last week.

    On console, paragon lvl 900, just completed a 116, my question is in the lod and ancients.

    I still have three non ancient pieces, just wondering how much of a help would it be to get the last three pieces ancient? I have very good rolled non ancient pieces, and wondering if it would be better to use worse rolled ancients now, or to wait for better ancients before I change over.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ruthhemmingway to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Bane of the Stricken question

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    So, I'm running the Hungering Arrow GoD build at GR95 and starting to experiment with a handful of gems I've put some points in.

    My question is: if I'm strafing for, say, 5 seconds — does that all technically count as ONE "attack"? I started to wonder that after it didn't seem like Bane of the Stricken was making THAT big of a noticeable difference when I end up getting to a Rift Guardian.

    Then, I started to fart around and switch up my approach to popping off a handful of Hungering Arrows at the Rift Guardian before unloading with strafe and it seemed to make a little bit of a positive impact. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't imagining that. Thanks, all!!!

    submitted by /u/greywindsdad to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to reroll? Currently: About 135 AD, 36ish% CDR...I have shit survivability so don’t know whether to keep Vitality or not

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Strafe and hungering arrow question.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Hey, i recently returned to d3 and decided to give the GoD hungering arrow build a try since it looked enjoyable. The one question i have is the following: Do you need to constantly be using hungering arrow outside of getting stacks for your Momentum in order for strafe to fire off additional hungering arrows? Will strafe continue to shoot hungering arrows until you use a different primary skill? I was just a little confused on the wording.

    submitted by /u/Artorias_13 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment