• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 4 - please avoid the mistake with the huge damage boost transformations and long cooldowns

    Diablo Diablo 4 - please avoid the mistake with the huge damage boost transformations and long cooldowns


    Diablo 4 - please avoid the mistake with the huge damage boost transformations and long cooldowns

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    With so few skill slots I don't think that there should be spells with long cooldowns. I believe that the system in diablo 2 is awesome and having spells in cooldowns is better design for games like mmos where you have many many skill slots

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Worth getting Reaper and Necro

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Hello All,

    I haven't played D3 in forever like years and only had vanilla got a few characters to 60. Never bought the expansions.

    Was kinda thinking of getting back into it is it worth buying the expansions?

    I am a complete casual. Maybe play for an hour or two a week.

    Or should I try some other ARPGS (just got torchlight 2 for free from Epic)

    submitted by /u/Buddhaballer
    [link] [comments]

    Please rule out invincibility in Diablo 4

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    To the devs, please do not add invincibility spells or spells that prevent death or is designed to prevent you from dying. I.e at %hp threshold damage reduction increased by %

    Also from the trailer, the ball lightning spell on the sorc is the best example of what to not do.

    Sorry if this thread has been made before

    Xx

    submitted by /u/berserkind
    [link] [comments]

    I started working on a Diablo Short Stories few months ago. The teaser is out and soon I’ll have the first episode done.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    Does Grunkk have four arms or four legs?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Please resolve this fight between me and my brother.

    submitted by /u/luieti
    [link] [comments]

    is the magic rock missing?? (timestamped 32m25s) after clearing level 5 it doesn't seem to be there

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Would it be that difficult to update the D2 installer?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    Went to reinstall D2 tonight from Bnet... my god what a f'ing hellscape of broken code and poor UI design. Download the downloader which can't run scripts but needs you to tell it where to download after an absurd amount of time for a 100mbps connection can you launch the original circa 1998 installer and actually install... what gives?

    I mean, it's 20th anniversary this year, right? Does Blizzard care? At all? D2's been booted so far down the list it's not even listed in my games within the Bnet Desktop client... oh but the original SC is.

    submitted by /u/McRedditerFace
    [link] [comments]

    Stay awhile and listen ..

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Played D2 and thinking of jumping into D3

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I have some great memories of playing D2. The most fun I had was running a barbarian maxed out with magic find on Baal runs.

    I'm looking to start playing D3, and I just bought it on Switch. Is there anything I should know before going in? What class should I go, and is there any way to get magic find and search for rare loot like in D3? Nothing beats that feeling of killing a monster and seeing a green or gold item drop :)

    submitted by /u/OkIncrease3575
    [link] [comments]

    My Monk, Arngeir, uses lightning fast speed and purely Physical damage to turn enemies to dust

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    What's the current D2 meta on sorcs?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I'm getting nostalgic and thinking about my old D2 accounts. I haven't played in about 13 years so my accounts are long gone, but I wish they weren't, as I only realised recently that there was still an active player base. For one reason or another I always played sorcs. I trained up a couple other classes but they were always shitty. My sorcs were OK though, I could rush people solo through Hell on D2LoD.

    My question is, what's the current meta on sorc gear? I still remember my best, she was equipped with something like this:

    Helm: Shako

    Wand: Oculus

    Boots: Waterwalk

    Amulet: Mara's/Tal Rasha

    Belt: Arachnid

    Gloves: Magefist

    Armour: Something shitty, idk I never managed to get good runes for some reason. Vipermagi?

    Shield: Lidless Wall

    Rings: Sojs/BKs

    Plus a bunch of charms. Would she hold up in today's servers if I could find my account? Or is she trash?

    submitted by /u/Citation_needed_m8
    [link] [comments]

    What are the key skills to put Paragon points into?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Can't seem to find this while searching the sub.

    Guessing just Strength, Area Damage, and Resistance?

    Anything else important?

    submitted by /u/connexionwithal
    [link] [comments]

    My Wizard, Savos Aren, uses purely AOE Arcane damage to wipe out hordes of enemies at a time

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    How One Gameplay Decision Changed Diablo Forever

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    What are the best primary traits to get rid of when enchanting towards a socket?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Always a tough call for me on what to remove. I usually remove resource costs and "+ to Life" as it seems so little. Anything else good to remove? If it helps, I am a whirl barb.

    submitted by /u/connexionwithal
    [link] [comments]

    What exactly is kept after a season ends?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    I'm new and I can't find an answer. Do the transmogs stay from season to season? Are they still available in the normal mode?

    Paragon levels? Kanai cube stuff? Etc.

    submitted by /u/GDJT
    [link] [comments]

    Petfarming

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:34 AM PDT

    Someone pet farming right now? Psn Djmarland

    submitted by /u/marijn0404
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better/has the most potential.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Natalya's or LoD rapid fire?

    I have no idea which is better, any thoughts or help would be extremely appreciated.

    submitted by /u/CornholeTK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment