• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Diablo Diablols 2 Ep 5 "Tristrun"

    Diablo Diablols 2 Ep 5 "Tristrun"


    Diablols 2 Ep 5 "Tristrun"

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:02 AM PDT

    best diablo 2 mod, without too much screen clutter?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I have seen median XL gameplay videos, and there is so much stuff going on on screen that I will probably be searching for my character :-)

    any good D2 mods that change skills and have QoL changes, but keep spells visually on the level of D2?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/kafros
    [link] [comments]

    Just got permission from my wife if I can buy Diablo 2 and Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. Is it still worth buying in 2020?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    Figured I might ask my wife a "hypothetical" question on what her reaction would be if I buy this game. Well, she gave me a the go signal to buy it after knowing the price.

    I work from home and I couldn't find a game that will fill my downtime. I used to play this when I was young and I used to have a not-so-legal copy of this game. Now I'm an adult, I want to buy a legit copy.

    My questions is, is it still worth buying and playing the game in 2020?

    Thank you for your thoughts and advise!

    submitted by /u/Smoove-J
    [link] [comments]

    Canon hero in D2?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Is there a canon hero in D2 and D3? Just like in D1 it was the warrior.

    submitted by /u/TheFharaoh
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Stats changed and strange sphere around character

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Greetings,

    I started playing Diablo 3 recently, finishing the campaign and then joining Season 21. I have been working diligently on my Demon Hunter and I was having a nice progress; however, yesterday, after playing 2 greater rifts and returning to town, I noticed that my Damage stat decreased to a value that was about 40% of the previous value (from over 1100k to about 450k). Also, my armour was increased from something between 15-16M to something between 19-20M.

    It all happened without doing any change in my equipment, and I even checked a number of times wondering if something had been changed somehow by accident, but I couldn't find anything. In fact, I save my builds regularly in the armoury and had a recent save that I loaded back, but the result was the same. I even tried restarting the game and changing some gear and then reverting the change, but for no avail.

    Other than that, I noticed that now my character has a sphere around him resembling some sort of field force - something I have seen sometimes in some other players already. I don't know where this thing comes from and what it actually does, and I wonder if it is somehow related to the changes in my stats. I attached an image that is not from my character but that shows exactly what this sphere looks like.

    Thanks in advance for any help!

    submitted by /u/Fab_me
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 things we want in Diablo 4

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Beginner questions about D2

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Hello I guess its a bit late to start d2 but I really like the idea of the game

    However, I have some questions

    I watched some youtube videos and I see people teleporting and stuff. Is this cheats? Is cheating common among the community?

    Do people still run lots of bots? Is there any chance you make some real money off this game or its all run by bots?

    Can I buy a cd key for cheaper on g2a? Thank you

    submitted by /u/NegativeEffortMemes
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    PS4: Diablo 3 Screen Artifacting/Tearing

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    So my buddy has the disc version and he tried playing it but the screen tears to where it's unplayable so he bought the digital to see if it was the disc but the same result happened. He's tried reinstalling, clearing saved data, everything we could think of even. You could say it was the PS4, but he has no issues with any other games at all. Any help here with this issue? Googling doesn't find a thing for it.

    submitted by /u/bbplayer514
    [link] [comments]

    Game chrashes with character ps4

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Please help i have a problem on ps4 with my character because every time i try to play with him, my game chrashes and i dont know how to fix it. I also got modded items on him maybe thats the problem.

    submitted by /u/lol_gamer975
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo creator about Diablo 2 Remaster: “Will it be the same game? Doubtful”

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment