• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Diablo Weird Stone Gauntlets Bug

    Diablo Weird Stone Gauntlets Bug


    Weird Stone Gauntlets Bug

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I am running a perma Akarats build with the Akkans set. I ran probably 60 or so greater rifts yesterday, but one of them completely bugged out. While running through the map I suddenly froze in place even though Akarats was up--and there were literally no mobs within a screen away, so I have no clue what triggered it. I have the numlock trick up and my CDR is at > 65% so I'm well above the 56.5% needed for perma-Akarats. Akarats Champion kept refreshing, even though I was stuck and frozen. I broke out of it finally by casting Steed Charge, but I couldn't move on to the next level.

    When trying to transition to the next level, a popup said "This skill is not ready yet." I also couldn't Town Portal back to Town. I could still attack and move like normal, so I cleared the map, but it wasn't enough to get to 100% and get the rift guardian to spawn. I ended up just giving up and quitting the game. Anyone ever seen this bug before?

    submitted by /u/pimpenainteasy to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Health pool

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    How much health are you guys running for GoD? I've got vitality on all the icy veins build pieces that I should and I'm at like 515k. That includes a primal chest and the rest ancient. I mean, I have to believe that eventually I'm going to get stomped at higher GRs.

    submitted by /u/lawyerjoe83 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmic Wings / Goblin Farming

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:03 AM PDT

    I'm gonna be actively farming goblins daily (PC D3). If you're interested in joining me (I use the icyveins route), just message me your GAME ID and I'll send a friend request.

    Happy hunting!

    submitted by /u/Kamikazimuth to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Which gr guardian is most dangerous for poj tr monk?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I have a hc monk which is at gr108. Most gr boss i can nuke as of now. But i'm about to go into gr levels where the bosses cannot be nuked. Which bosses are dangerous to fight that i might risk dying?

    submitted by /u/Maxie616 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Tempest Rush build

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Somehow, I have ended up being able to push higher with my PoJ TR build than the Sunwuko. It just feels better overall, faster and more resource-efficient, yet squishy around GR105.

    Additionally, I have gotten an ancient Pig Sticker & Azurewrath but not sure the stats I should go for and currently, the axe feels quite nice with the bonus attack speed.

    What would you replace, modify or change in this build?

    https://www.d3planner.com/585205981

    submitted by /u/MrHellaFreshh to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment