• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Diablo New monk here, just had some questions. Why Pig Sticker over Vengeful Wind? And Why Azureblade as well?

    Diablo New monk here, just had some questions. Why Pig Sticker over Vengeful Wind? And Why Azureblade as well?


    New monk here, just had some questions. Why Pig Sticker over Vengeful Wind? And Why Azureblade as well?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    A Rough Idea of my Witch Doctor

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    A Rough Idea of my build. Tomorrow, I will post one fully edited

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    A follow up to my other post

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    So I have these gauntlets I wanted to augment, and then when I gave a picture of them, I was told not to stack too much intelligence cause of the diminishing effects, so then that got me thinking, how much intelligence is too much? Currently I have about exactly 10,047 intelligence, I just want to know if that's a lot or a little, or if I'm overthinking this...

    submitted by /u/SonicBoom500 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    The Traveler's Pledge

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    I am looking for a Travelers Pledge with Critical Hit Chance, Critical Damage, Cooldown and a Socket. I am trying to reforge one but I'm starting to think you can only get it from a drop. Is it possible to get one with at least three of the above mentioned Pledge then enchanting it for the one it is missing? Btw, it's for my Valor Crusader

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Dawn retool question

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Finally got myself a useful primal! Rolled with Holy damage, % damage, Dex, and CDR. My question is when do I change dex for AD? Everything says 'at higher paragons' but no indication as to what that means. I'm at 1150 now with almost all of my gear augmented with gems from 100-115.

    submitted by /u/Simkin4am to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Really enjoying Typhon & LoD Mammoth this season

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I just wanted to share that I'm having a blast this season! I love the LoD Mammoth build, the perfect balance between offense and defense, and because you have to be highly mobile, and recast hydras, it takes some skill to play. I can comfortably run GR110, with some very sub-optimal gear (poor Deathwish, Etched Sigil, boots).

    I'm also using a Typhon set build for speed running. I'm using a slightly unconventional build. I use Tasker & Theo and RoRG, and also Nemesis bracers. I use Arcane hydras + Disintegrate (intensify) to build damage output, I find this is easier to play on the switch. I run GR90 in 4-4.5 minutes.

    Any other unusual twists people are adding to these builds this season?

    submitted by /u/GasBallast to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    What's the next level?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    I'm at Paragon 700 or so, pretty decent GoD build and I'm doing GR95s pretty easily (I get one-shotted often enough but still finish in about 4-5 mins). I played whirlrend barb last season (my first season ever) and over GR100 or 105 it was a totally different playstyle - instead of just killing everyone, it became about grouping them up and manually rending when the COE hit physical...

    Just wondering if there's a similar paradigm shift for this build that I should be preparing for! Thanks very much!

    submitted by /u/MonkeyMutha to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Hyrdas Finally Working (Paragon 818)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    My LoD Hydras Wizard if finally putting in some work, I'm at GR 90 with no issue right now! But, I am once again asking for help. My chest is an Aquilla Cuirass, but I am never at more than 20% Arcane, so it's rendered useless. What can I swap it with?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Does barber work with Phantasm and Manitou

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    So I'm trying this: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/witch-doctor-spirit-barrage-build-with-the-mundunugus-regalia-set

    I can see Phantasm and Manitou work in my Spirit Barrage, but I don't see how the Barber is working.

    According to the Barber, damage shouldn't be dealt until I stop casing, but I see monsters life gradually going down while I'm holding down the mouse button.

    So does it work?

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new Wiz. No gear.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Where to start? Building one from scratch. Main a GR 100 750 plvl WWRend barb and just want something new. Have plenty materials and plenty bloodbaths.

    Where to start? What's a good beginner build to look into at 70.

    ps4 #Solo

    submitted by /u/MrReaux to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Pet With Doctor With 0 Internet Input

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:30 PM PDT

    I started Diablo running a witch doctor. Turned it into pets theme a while back. He can do T10 gr. I am happy with it. I wish to go higher however. Paragon is 812, enforcer is lvl 80. What items should I look for? What should I cube? Is my paragon too low to be wanting to go higher?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Which FoT?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    Which FoT?

    Early on I got a

    https://preview.redd.it/kh6z75pr9oi51.png?width=363&format=png&auto=webp&s=a03102cdf0848cc3807531859fe24f766c73fb59

    But recently this primal dropped

    https://preview.redd.it/uf5dzs0v9oi51.png?width=365&format=png&auto=webp&s=d774595ea22077dd27882924b89a075943666a28

    I can augment the primal with 120 level gem. Does that push the primal over?

    Without either equipped, I have 53% CHC and 361 CHD.

    submitted by /u/apostate801 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Valor Crusader

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I have a Valor Crusader who cant even handle greater rift 70. I have all the neccessary items equiped with the stats I need. Is my p814 too low or are my low level gems the problem (Esoteric lvl 50, BotT lvl 51 & BotS lvl 35)?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Exactly what does vengeance do?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm running GoD DH following icy veins guide. I understand I need permanent vengeance uptime, but I don't actually understand why. Exactly what stats are gained from it? I run the dark heart rune

    I think the part I didn't understand is side guns and homing rockets. But upon further reading I guess my DH shoots extra stuff when it's up that I don't notice due to the massive amount of effects on screen

    submitted by /u/henrikreddit to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    LoD Hydras II

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    So I was told by a friend to run Swamp Land Waders on a wizard, but it seems to not do much. Any better legs I could use?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Valor Crusader

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    I started playing crusader because I didnt want to die as often as with the other hereos. I decided to make a Valor Crusader. It is really tanky and nice but I'm only pushing greater rift 80 and I thought the Valor Crusader build was one of the best solo rift builds. My lowest gem is 16 where as my highest is 70. I am also p816. What do I need to make my crusader better? What stats on my items do I need? Is it my low level gems?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the bonus of 5 sentries with Dreadlands? It is capped at 3?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment