• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Diablo Accidentally purchased an extra Reaper of Souls code, so if you don't have it yet, here you go

    Diablo Accidentally purchased an extra Reaper of Souls code, so if you don't have it yet, here you go


    Accidentally purchased an extra Reaper of Souls code, so if you don't have it yet, here you go

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Platform: Europe
    WK8N2ZYH7D2VEYMJXF28R6VCGP

    Let me know if you have used the code, so I can delete this post :)

    submitted by /u/TheDenix
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhm. So. I guess I completed Diablo III without attacking. Don't ask me why. I made a video out of it if you're interested.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    PS4 Can't work out how to let my son create a seasonal character

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    PS4 Can't work out how to let my son create a seasonal character

    I have PS+ account

    He has a family linked account

    When he tries to play it says "Online service is disabled on your account due to parental control restrictions."

    I have enabled everything

    https://preview.redd.it/ikcoujjamoi51.png?width=656&format=png&auto=webp&s=ccd357618bc7ea9037d260dc95493ff11746bfe9

    I have even tried temporarily disable Parental Restrictions...

    At a complete loss

    submitted by /u/Obes_au
    [link] [comments]

    Now that we have a dedicated Bone Spear set with Burning Carnival, maybe we can see Pestilence Master's Shroud address Bone Spirit more specifically?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Might be fun to see Bone Spirit get some love. Maybe work it inside the set bonus to where it replaces the charges with an essence cost. Buff the speed, perhaps? Something to make it a fun and viable skill. I've done some builds with Legacy of Dreams, but overall I think now it could fit nicely inside the Pestilence Master's Shroud set if they were to be reworked to accommodate it more.

    If not that, maybe Bone Spirit could be moved to the secondary skills bracket. Outright buff the baseline speed and make it an essence based skill. Make it more like some of the witch doctor spirit skills. Maybe a channeled skill that travels on a path to a target until you release it, having it detonate at the point of release or point of contact with an enemy.

    submitted by /u/squirtin_ernie
    [link] [comments]

    Hey Blizzard, if you don't want to give us servers that are not the equivalent of a potato with a Dorito chip sticking out of it, let the players host their own servers

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Every game I've been in, the game's "ticks" progress every 3-5 seconds like a PowerPoint and everyone else has been complaining of lag. The game has been off and on like this all season. Either let us have server hosting or fix it because this is absurd. I can't even imagine how frustrating this season must be for HC.

    submitted by /u/Shohdef
    [link] [comments]

    Rank 1 4p EU - barb pov

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    How to gear your NPC companion who uses different stats from you

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hey all, I've started playing d3 again after about a 6 year break and there have been a lot of changes to the game since then. I'm playing a tempest rush monk who uses the enchantress when soloing but I'm struggling to get intelligence gear for her because only dexterity gear drops. Does anyone have any tips for this? I tried rerolling the dex stat on one of her gear pieces but it just gave me more dex options.

    submitted by /u/totomaya
    [link] [comments]

    DH GoD advice

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    This is my first season ever trying to make a decent character. I've completed a GR 100 but want to get better still. I think (and hope) I posted with a link to D3 planner. Any advice on what to gamble for or reforge for? I am missing an ancient offhand valla's, and ancient chest and head. So those are what I've been looking for. I felt extremely squishy so I cubed elusive ring rather than CoE at the moment. I know my Dawn needs higher vengeance CD also...My amulet has no socket also. Is the socket more important than increased crit 9%? I feel like I've been stuck at this spot for too long now. Also, I play almost exclusively solo. TIA!

    https://www.d3planner.com/457528992

    submitted by /u/SnapeGoat17
    [link] [comments]

    BlueTracker | Compilation of Blizzard's comments of the week

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Follow us on r/blue_tracker and @blue_tracker


    You will find all comments below

    submitted by /u/blue_trackerbot
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me how do I grind paragon and increase my power?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    This is the first time I ever played D3 season, I played the story before then stopped. I'm using that GoD build for DH, and got up to paragon 700 now. But I'm stuck at about GR90. I don't know what I should be doing to increase my paragon and damage. I've finished the season missoons already and feel kind of stuck. I tried looking for guides at what I should be doing here, but am unsure. I see people at like paragon 2-3k when I do bounties with them, and am wondering what is the method to actually get to that level?

    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/PM_ME_LABRADORES
    [link] [comments]

    Seasonal boosting?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Is there anyone willing to boost my monk a little? Europe

    submitted by /u/Dariusro211
    [link] [comments]

    Earliest chance for an insight runeword

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Hey I'm pretty new to diablo 2 and am playing a single player sorcerer. I've just got to chaos sanctuary on normal mode and am really struggling with mana. So I was wondering if anyone new when is the earliest chance to get a 4 socket polearm?

    Either that or does anyone have any suggestions to make my build better. I'm running a stealth armour and leaf staff which gives a total of +9 to inferno and +8 to warmth and I've been mostly using the inferno spell so far. But in act 4 it's really not putting in the damage anymore.

    submitted by /u/cero75
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment