• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Diablo Diablo 2's soundtracks are amazing, here's the Desert theme, it's menacing but also uplifting at the same time. Thank you, Matt Uelman (the musical composer)

    Diablo Diablo 2's soundtracks are amazing, here's the Desert theme, it's menacing but also uplifting at the same time. Thank you, Matt Uelman (the musical composer)


    Diablo 2's soundtracks are amazing, here's the Desert theme, it's menacing but also uplifting at the same time. Thank you, Matt Uelman (the musical composer)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    PSA: Tempest rush and your mouse

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Many of you may already know about channeled skills and the left mouse button, don't do it.

    If you find yourself dying while using the SWK TR build, move your Tempest rush to a different button.

    Randomly Tempest rush will stop and I'll die, had no idea what was going on, checked my gear, that was fine. Checked and changed my gems, that was fine. Checked my cube and it was fine.

    To avoid this stupid issue, either remove the move function in your settings for your left mouse button

    OR

    Set your Tempest rush to one of your action buttons and put your blinding flash on your left mouse button.

    This will automatically line up your Tempest rush burst and blinding flash together resulting in a higher burst of damage and you can line them closer to packs.

    This may be the dumbest issue I've ever had with this game but I hope it helps you not have this issue.

    Bliz play test your games please.

    submitted by /u/PopcorniusTheSader
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Version Question [Diablo 3]

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Did they change the leveling system in Diablo 3? I just completed Act 1 on Normal and was at level 30 when I finished with the final boss. The entire playthrough seemed soo much easier than I remember on PC when the game first came out. Never died once either.

    submitted by /u/clachcik7
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 1 - The Hell 2 - Difficulty? Instantly dying? I'm very confused.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Hello! I finished Diablo 3 the other night, and decided it would be appropriate to play the previous games. Naturally, when I spent some time looking around, I found a fair few people commenting on how the only way to play Diablo was with the Hellfire upgrade, and some added that 'The Hell 2' was the next logical step - the ultimate experience.

    So, I bust it up, open the game and... I died. I died very very quickly - the first dungeon kicked my teeth in. Fair, I think, so I set the difficulty to normal and I'm still being mangled in the first floor. I'm playing the Demonologist, and I'm making sure to summon as many imps as I can to not get, well, destroyed, but I must be missing something!

    I always imagined Diablo to be a very brutal, rough game, so when I played D3 I was a tad disappointed, but this is a whole 'nother level! I just do not know what to do.
    Are there some fundamental Diablo 1 tips and techniques I'm missing? How to restore health without chugging through all my potions in the first battle? How to fight ranged rather than up close?
    This is my first time playing this game, so, I'd very much like to know how to enjoy it.
    And before you say 'Just Git Gud', I've played enough Souls games to know that, but this seems to me more like I'm missing some fundamental element.

    What do I do?

    I made sure to post this in the 'Diablo The Hell' reddit, but I figured it would be appropriate to share it on here too. If it's not, please inform me and I will remove it.

    submitted by /u/Mintyfreshtea
    [link] [comments]

    Best Gear for ZERO Crowd Control Templar?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Trying to avoid CC abilities on my follower so he doesn't impact my grouping of monsters.

    Enchanting Favor & Oculus Ring are mandatory. Then what?

    Sun Keeper for Damage to Elites? - that works on Followers, right?

    SoJ for more Elite Damage? Does Physical Damage % work on Follower?

    Amulet? Is the Charm from Overwhelming Desire considered crowd control?

    In terms of affixes, I am already maxed at 150% CHC from Relic alone, so just need AS, CD, and then I guess damage, and yes, I know the Templar doesn't do much, but I don't see any better options?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/moogleslam
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about Adventure and Season

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    So I know I'm really late to the party but I just hit 70 and beat act 5 for the first time this week. I tried starting a season character in adventure mode today, though I was finding that none of the enemies were dropping any gear. Is that normal? I don't know if it was because of the season or because of Adventure mode, but how do you level up if they don't drop any gear?

    submitted by /u/MatadorBID
    [link] [comments]

    Players on Xbox

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Does anyone know where I can find people to play with on xbox?

    submitted by /u/swagadillo2113
    [link] [comments]

    GOG version help

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Just bought Diablo 1 and the expansion off GOG, tried to download and my antivirus pops up saying ddraw.dll.download is malware. Any ideas what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Gold-Kaiser
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get Firebirds Finery?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    This is the first season I have played. Sorry if this is asked here a lot. I have read many guides but I don't quite understand how to obtain Firebirds Finery. I am level 70 and have kenai's cube if that helps at all?

    submitted by /u/cheesecurd22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment