• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Diablo Having trouble handling GRs - toughness issue

    Diablo Having trouble handling GRs - toughness issue


    Having trouble handling GRs - toughness issue

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    I'm struggling with elites at higher GRs. I just came back after like 6 years last week and the game is completely different. I'm running an archon vyr wizard build and my hope is to do GR100. Right now I can't even survive elites at GR80, I tend to get killed by dots very rapidly from elite affixes. Im only paragon 600 so it will be a while before I have enough points to really rack up main stat.

    To increase toughness, is using emeralds/rubies worth the dps tradeoff of topaz in armor? Also what provides better consistent mitigation, enery armor prismatic + unity ring or halo of karini + storm armor?

    submitted by /u/alcoholbob to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Coffee.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 32, 2020

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Anything usefull I can do with this?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Primal GoD Gloves

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Looking for upgrade advice, what to focus on next. PoJ Tempest Rush

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    First season as a monk. Been lucky with some drops. My current focus is to get an echoing fury with CDR and life per hit. FoT can do with better elemental % and CHD instead of dex. The helm is missing 2% TR Any other major items to upgrade or swap? I haven't tried COE yet as I got the primal SOJ on day 1 so was using it as it's easier while learning the build. Will try swap my primal unity for a decent COE and see how I go without the damage reduction. Similarly I can try Blinding Flash instead of wall of wind for extra damage worth less crowd control.

    https://www.d3planner.com/834145557

    submitted by /u/Nzdiver81 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Can't keep Akarat's Champion up with 60.55% CDR. What am I missing? Need playstyle help.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    As the title says, I recently rolled a Crusader and stacked CDR to get me over 60% but I still can't seem to keep AC up permanently. Is there a skill that's proc'ing additional CDR? Any help on the rotation or playstyle of the build would be great.

    Thanks!

    Profile linked:

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/jm4232-1146/hero/114977424

    submitted by /u/jm4232 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Dungeon Mastery - Shadow mantle set

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hello there,

    Could you please describe me how to get first task from shadow mantle set ?
    It means, sth like create a chain of impale dmg hitting 20 enemies in a row

    I totally dont know what does it mean, because I play in GoD set...

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Do I Reroll Vitality or strafe damage for cool down reduction, thanks in Advance

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Long time casual, first time seasonal.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Hello all, I have played Diablo3 for many years now (mostly couch coop with family) and this the first season that I decided to try playing. I have completed the main missions and now am trying to push rifts. I have hit a cap of 100 and I'm looking at what I should change around in my set to achieve higher GRs. Please be kind, I'm sure I ruined some of this gear with BS rolls, but any advice would be welcome.

    TLDR: help a casual with his gear/general gaming tips https://www.d3planner.com/197185836

    submitted by /u/Ronthesongbird to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Twister Wizards in 4 man 150gr clears console question

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Was browsing leaderboards and noticed wizards in top group clears. The buzz prior to season start was that wizards would be bottom of the pack and provide no support or benefit to pushing.

    Naturally I was surprised and am curious if anyone could shed some light on this??

    Edit - Been running wd this season but gathering 140 will be the limit. I am, more specifically, curious what the twister wizard role is in 4man high grs. Has it always been viable, or is the seasonal theme boosting the build somehow this time around? The wiz has been my favorite class so if I can switch over and push higher I'm interested in more details if anyone can provide them. Thank You!! : )

    submitted by /u/Serenity_1128 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Sub 3 min speed farming build

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of questions regarding speed run builds for wizard lately, so I want to share with you my build. The build linked below is what I'm currently using, but is not rigidly fixed. Skills and items can be changed around. Basically you need Aether Walker, enough dps to one shot mobs in the level you're farming, and enough toughness not to be one shot by them. I've been running like this since over 1k paragon with about 3M buffed sheet dps and no augments.

    Video demonstration:

    https://youtu.be/nBXZ2XzWXw0

    Build:

    https://www.d3planner.com/133772961

    Attack speed isn't strictly needed in this build, because you want to one shot most things anyway. However, attack speed helps hydra starting to attack faster, so enemies die sooner before you teleport away, plus your casting animation is faster too.

    If elites takes longer to kill, switch Diamond Skin (I rarely use it) for Black Hole to group them up and kill them faster.

    submitted by /u/WizSuxGr8 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Question about weapon stats

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    When rolling stats in weapons, IV suggest max damage. Does this mean replacing fire/holy/poison with physical?

    submitted by /u/CJRedbeard to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 32] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to see the difference between different Hunter Wrath belts for dps?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    I've been playing around with D3Planner and have been surprised to see how much my damage changes in different scenarios. I realized I have been greatly overvaluing cold damage % and have seen a huge dps increase by changing my FOT.

    However, the Hunter's Wrath belt bugs me, because no matter what HA dam % change I put in (from 150 to 200), the overall dps doesn't change. D3 Planner seems to ignore this entirely.

    Which is frustrating, because I really want to see the difference between my 187% ancient and my 197% normal belt.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Lyzandia to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Primal Ballista or Ancient Valla's?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Stuck at 101

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    This is my current setup, having a lot of fun with this build but somehow it feels a bit lackluster, i just seems to either do jackshit for damage for damage or getting blow up at higher GR, should i farm paragon or just switch to another build for pushing?
    https://www.d3planner.com/800902587

    submitted by /u/Fasanara to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Just started using demon hunter and this may be a noob question but idk what to search to find answers...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    So I recently started using demon hunter and I just got two shadow mantle items which said I get bonus damage for using melee weapon. I tried it was a big damage boost but the archery skill is now greyed out. I searched for possible skill set when using melee, and for slot 2,3,4 it said to put Vault, Companion, and Shadow Power. All three of them use discipline. How is this possible? Is there an item that will let me use whichever skill I want regardless of the usual 2 active hatred and 2 active discipline based skills?

    submitted by /u/ian_dominic to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Numbing Traps vs Perfectionist

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Which defensive Passive to go for? Have seen both in the leaderboards but im not sure if the flat out 25% are better or if the 10% All Res and reduced Discipline cost (for Elusive Ring upkeep) would be better.

    What to choos and why? Need help :D Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/_krck_ to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment