• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Diablo Is this an upgrade?

    Diablo Is this an upgrade?


    Is this an upgrade?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Why are Demon Hunters so weak right now?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I see lots of comments and posts saying DH are weak but no explanation why? Looking at tier lists on different youtubers some builds are in A tier etc, do you believe they should be buffed in season 21?

    submitted by /u/fexuntv to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Fairly new wizard player here, what is the most powerful current wizard build?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I've seen a number of different builds for wizards but i don't know which one is the most powerful. a lot of the leaderboard players are using the vry's set (apologies for butchering) and some are using just a bunch of random pieces. i've also see the frost hydra build and others.. which one is the best?

    submitted by /u/JadonArey to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    New to necromancer

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So I'm just starting and am currently level 39. Been using equipment that simple is better in terms of green arrows in comparison to what I had. Started using the icy veins leveling build guide but I'm not doing enough damage. My buddy and I play together and his demon hunter is doing way more damage. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/leviathan65 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Mundunugu's set

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    It's been a week since I started looking for this set, playing 5 hours a day at T 3 and doing level 28 rifts and rushing all the bounties, but I haven't found a single piece.

    Any advice? I'm hopeless

    Edit: Thank you guys, in 3 hours I menaged to get the full set by following what you suggested.

    The support on this sub has been amazing, thank you all.

    submitted by /u/Samu_Ross to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    What is the default rune if the skill is not equipped?

    Posted: 28 May 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Hi

    I am new to the game, currently playing barbarian. For example, I use dead iron, which makes stomp to create an avalanche, then what rune will that avalanche have assume I dont have avalanche equipped. Is there anyways to change this default? I cannot find this information online anywhere.

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Economist294 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Multishot pushing

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    So I'm kind of stuck at the moment with my DH. I can currently clear greater rift 110 but can't push any higher. I can clear with 3-4 minutes remaining most of the time.

    My gear is pretty solid, I've gotten a couple of primals (restraint ring, shoulders, pants) and a lot of my gear is well optimized - this is on PS4 so I don't have a link unfortunately.

    Multishot - Arsenal Vengeance - Dark Heart

    I'm thinking of swapping to the physical build but waiting on grabbing a better Squirts. Will this make a large difference? I'm sitting on a little over 100% area damage at the moment.

    One issue i see is that a lot of people are using Seethe rather then Dark Heart on Vengeance for the extra Hatred. I find that if I swap to Seethe though I just die almost immediately to everything.

    My paragon is also quite low at only 1100.

    Is it reasonable to expect that the DH has mostly peaked at this point without further gear optimization and paragon levels? I only have augmented level 100 gems as well on 3 or 4 pieces.

    submitted by /u/HiFiMAN3878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    New wizard someone help me please how to play this character. I’m mainly a necro but trying to branch out. Xbox only

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    New to D3 late game. I've gotten my HC barb to paragon 188 and have done Torment 9 GRs. Looking for tips on my build (both items and spells) only using IK set + other stuff ATM as I don't really know what I'm doing.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Here is a link to my character profile.

    As the title states I haven't ever played D3 late game content (only played when it first came out) before, but I've made it this far after a few lost characters. I've looked online and many informative posts about late game and how I could build my character. I'll be totally honest - I get pretty lost with all of the lingo / name drops as I don't really understand any of it. I know everything there is to know about D2 (plugy!) but am still very new to D3.

    Looking for any and all suggestions on how to make my character better. Different sets? Items to look out for? Item combos I should be using? what GRs should I be doing based on my paragon level? etc.

    Please keep in mind I'm playing HC so survivability is extremely important to me. Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/YoLoDrScientist to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to setup AoV, can barely do gr75

    Posted: 21 May 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Hi!

    Been putting together a foth speed build and it's working great. However working on my AoV I seem to get stuck really early, my gear is nowhere near optimized but I did expect a bit more survivability and damage from having all the required items.

    At GR75 I basically get one shot by most and my damage is nowhere as high as I thought I'd be. Just having the required items on my dh for instance (impale) allowed me to breeze through gr90.

    What am I missing? It's all solo play atm but I'd love to be a designated rgk soon.

    https://www.d3planner.com/328767380

    Edit: updated build https://www.d3planner.com/742396624

    Also, thanks for the random downvotes, helps new and old players get back into the game by asking for help.

    submitted by /u/Ngambui to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment