• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Diablo Through the end of Season 21, all bounties will be doubled!

    Diablo Through the end of Season 21, all bounties will be doubled!


    Through the end of Season 21, all bounties will be doubled!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Been stopping off in Weeping Hollow to try to get the rare transmogs and pet there while I hunt rainbow goblins, Development Hell finally spawned after 20 ish runs

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Is this what heros do right now on diablo iii..?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I hope they slow the gameplay down

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Very much over the fast and flashy ARPGs where monsters are just blobs to be detonated in droves. Sure it's fun for awhile but it's more enjoyable when you have to use your brain and there is skill involved in the combat.

    Bring some of that Dark Souls 'fear' into the mix where monsters actually live long enough to feel unique and challenging to defeat. And I don't just mean have more HP!

    For all the great things POE has done monsters are still just punching bags...and the game is a giant gear check.

    There is certainly room for speed running lower tier content and feeling powerful by obliterating monsters is cool. However, What makes RPGs great is the monsters being challenging and unique enough to make the player pause and think about how to approach them. D3 and POE both lack this element IMO.

    What does 'slow' mean?

    Slow does not mean less actions. Its a transfer of actions in favor of managing combat, movement and abilities to deal with smarter enemies that pose a genuine threat. Compared to mashing the keyboard to blink across screens to round up huge mobs and blow them up with little thought required.

    Continuum

    Dark Souls ------------------------------D4----------------------D3----- POE

    submitted by /u/Gibsx
    [link] [comments]

    Ladders off?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I noticed that i completed a GR110 in time, HC mode, but my position on the ladder is still at GR103.

    Im i doing something wrong or its just the ladder finished or something?

    submitted by /u/Antiloope
    [link] [comments]

    Weird LoD Stuttering Issue

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    At the TCP/IP screen, and ONLY there, the game stutters and lags massively. Before that it's fine, after that it's fine.

    The issue is happening on a Mac, though I vaguely remember having it on a Windows machine fifteen-odd years ago.

    Any idea what the hell's going on?

    submitted by /u/SimulatedKnave
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about new sets

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    Hey guys/girls!

    So u haven't play d3 that much for a while but the new sets brought me back.. But I have a few questions about it;

    Do new sets only drop in seasonal games? I do actually have to beat a lvl 70 GRift to get access to those new sets? Do new sets drops in normal games with chars already geared?

    Sorry for my broken English and thanks!

    submitted by /u/50LeavesPerPack
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo The Hell 2 Questions

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Hello! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

    Since there isn't much on the internet regarding this mod, I'd like to ask if anyone knows how to level up and make decent characters and go through the game smoothly. I usually make one character, and by level 12-15(when i reach ravenholm) I simply cannot progress(even on easy!). I'm weak, and I'm not sure if it's my gear, my stats, my perks or me just playing the game wrong. Does anyone have a lot of experience with this mod and could possibly give me some common, starting tips? Would be appreciated.

    Also, another question, is it possible to play this mod online, and if so, does it have an active community?

    submitted by /u/yeetmaster655
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to buy Diablo Ps1 (U.S. version)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Not pc- multiplayer ps1 version :) Not Europe or Japanese version

    1 most important thing is condition of the disc itself.

    If you don't have case...ok If you only have half a case...ok But no or just minor scratches on disc itself Also nothing that has been resurfaced, especially at home.

    Also reasonable price please ! I plan to also play and enjoy the game. It's been 20 years and I want to show it to my wife in hopes she will play it with me. It not I'll play it alone and still he happy.

    submitted by /u/MD_RMA_CBD
    [link] [comments]

    What should I play?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Returning player after 3 years, never got into competitive, but I may this time.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Ginger940
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 is wayyyy better with a controller.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Fight me

    submitted by /u/unABL3
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    If I buy an Xbox and another copy of D3, and copy characters over to it from ps4 will they be on both consoles or have to transfer them back and forth?

    submitted by /u/devinsal
    [link] [comments]

    Guy makes basic Diablo game in a week

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    Tyreal

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Diablo 3 switch

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Is this game dead on the Switch? I have a NON SEASONAL char and the most ppl i can find is ANY lobby is 1 OTHER person.. is everyone just playing season??

    submitted by /u/SamTheMan0688
    [link] [comments]

    Please remove "chance to bleed" on weapons

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    It is useless and causes lag.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    Agree or Disagree?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    Please let me know if this is not okay to post.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    I have been farming for the gibbering gemstone for litterally two years on and off. I understand it's a rare drop (5%?) But at this point I feel the RNG gods will never bless me. Anyone have any suggestions or helpful tips?

    submitted by /u/SOURDICKandONION
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo tattoo by Kowolik Grzegorz

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment