• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Diablo Super proud of myself! I finally ranked onto the leaderboards for Americas! I haven't played D3 since they removed AH. I returned S21 to play with friends; the game is much more fun now vs. when it released. Running Sunwuko Tempest Rush

    Diablo Super proud of myself! I finally ranked onto the leaderboards for Americas! I haven't played D3 since they removed AH. I returned S21 to play with friends; the game is much more fun now vs. when it released. Running Sunwuko Tempest Rush


    Super proud of myself! I finally ranked onto the leaderboards for Americas! I haven't played D3 since they removed AH. I returned S21 to play with friends; the game is much more fun now vs. when it released. Running Sunwuko Tempest Rush

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    [Week 34] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 34, 2020

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Chicken Run?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Does a viable Chicken Run version of the WD exist anymore? I know s20 was perfect cuz you could cube the Barber and Glazing Demise as well as Wildwood but does one exist without needing 3 weapons in the cube?

    submitted by /u/kustiki321 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Archon, Arcane Orb or Lighting

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I am new to wizards and decided I want to run a high damage high resistance wizard with either having Archon always active or ready to use, Arcane Orbit being the main part of the build or a full lightning wizard. Are any of these possible? If not, can you suggest a build thats really tanky and can do good at damage output?

    submitted by /u/ThatRoyalGuy3 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found a wizard build

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    I had all but given up on the wizard entirely. Tried a bunch of different builds and hated them all. Either not enough damage or too squishy or both. Finally tried the Frost Hydra build from icy veins and it's by far the best. Why does the wizard class have to be so damn overly complicated and tedious?

    submitted by /u/Contraus to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Tempest Rush Monk looking for advice

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Hi all!

    Haven't played in YEARS (still had RMAH when i played before i think) and got back to the game with a couple of friends. Tried out Monk and made a speed build, but now at around GR100 i don't think i'm doing enough damage so i tried to use Flurry to push. I don't know much about the build so i mostly just copied some Monks on the leaderboard.

    However, it seems like i can't find a good mix of offense/defense, and usually end up either dying too fast, or not doing enough damage. Now i'm a bit confused on how to proceed - which piece i should prioritize reforging for next, which items/weapons i should replace and look for (i have a decent Flavor of Time if it would be better than Squirts), if my skills, passives, and cube are correct, if the resist gems would be better for me than dex gems (i just changed to dex today thinking maybe high leaderboard Monks use resist because they have loads of dex already).

    My character armory is at https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Johnlloydtan-6960/hero/124626471 and i have a screenshot of my stats here https://imgur.com/a/PKiLpdY

    Would greatly appreciate any advice on how best i can proceed to work on my character. Thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/lloyd3486 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment