• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Diablo I think I actually got a good FoT!

    Diablo I think I actually got a good FoT!


    I think I actually got a good FoT!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    My simulacrums keep dying (poison scythe build)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I was just wondering what the reason could be to my simulacrums dying all the time in just a GR100? do they scale with my toughness?

    submitted by /u/Grapesludge to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Dreaming

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Anyone Complete the Speed Demon Conquest Solo Using the Witch Doctor?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I tried every speed Mundunugu build variation I could think of to beat the two minute time limit. The closest I got was 2:40 on a near perfect map and mob playing the game on my PS4.

    After countless attempts, I finally gave up and spent the last week developing a Patterns of Justice Tempest Rush (PoJ TR) Monk build. When I finally tried the Speed Demon conquest again with my PoJ TR Monk build, I managed to beat it rather easily in half my previous best time with a finish time of 1:20 on the same nephalem rift map as well.

    If anyone did manage to complete the Speed Demon conquest using any WD build, please tell me what build you used and how you did it. While it was fun playing the PoJ TR Monk, I'd rather not have to take another week out of my future season play to do this again when Speed Demon is one of the conquest challenge options.

    submitted by /u/GoodEats2020 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Wastes Set Question

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Hi, so this is my first time playing barbarian, starting pretty late in the season.

    Currently, I am severely under geared. Apart from the season set, I recently got the wastes set and am trying to get the items that synergise with it.

    However on icy veins, there are 2 guides and both looks pretty similar and have similar speed farming guide. Can anyone advice which guide I should follow? Hopefully some general advice on playstyle too.

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-whirlwind-gr-build-with-wrath-of-the-wastes

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-rend-build-with-wrath-of-the-wastes

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Question about necro main stat

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hi guys, what is the reason I see top necros run everything from dex to strength and so on? Just curious why they dont go for int!

    submitted by /u/Grapesludge to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    GRift Push: FoT/Vallas/Elusive vs. Squirts/Ballista/CoE

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I am pushing 129 this season. Here is my set: https://www.d3planner.com/135839154

    I cleared 128 with a little more than 3 minutes to spare, but the map was literally perfect.

    The main problem I see with my current set is that rift boss damage (or damage in general) is very low. I know map luck is a thing but I am too reliant on it - my main source of dmg is area dmg.

    Would I do better with Squirts/Ballista/CoE? Or is what I have the ideal build and I am just short on paragon? I can't put CoE in the cube with my current set because I feel like I die too much.

    submitted by /u/esseun to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    End Game LoD Build? Maybe?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    So this an adaptation of a build I was running when LoN dropped. I'm looking for any feed back y'all can offer on the best way to go about it for end game GR. I apologize in advance for the Lack of a Planner. I dont have enough knowledge to manually populate the stats for all the items.

    Basically you cast Disinegrate for free because of your mana regen rate and Hergbrash's Binding, this allows you to constantly keep up Aquila Curiass and Etched Sigil (which only cast meteor as that's the only other spender we take). Everything else is to boost the LoD buff and provide of buff if it's own if possible, such as Dearh Wish, squirts, and nilfur's boast.

    ITEMS

    Dark Mages Shade - Wizy Hat

    Aether Walker - Wand

    Mantle of Channeling - Shoulders

    Aquila Curiass- Chest

    Pox Faulds - Pants

    Nilfur's Boast - Boots

    Etched Sigil -Off Hand

    MageFist - Gloves

    The Witching Hour - Belt

    Squire's Necklace - Amulet

    Oculus Ring - Ring

    Halo of Karini - Ring

    CUBE

    Hergbrash's Binding - Armor

    Favor of Time - Jewlery

    Death Wish - Weapon

    GEMS

    Taeguk

    Bane of the Trapped

    Legacy Of Dreams

    Diamond Helm

    Emerald Weapon

    Topaz remaining

    SKILLS

    Disintegrate - Chaos Nexus

    Magic Weapon - Force Weapon

    Familiar - Spark Flint

    Storm Armor - Power of the Storm

    Meteor - Thunder Crash

    Teleport - Fracture

    PASSIVES

    Astral Prescence

    Galvanizing Ward OR Glass Cannon

    Unstable Anomaly

    Temporal Flux

    submitted by /u/Abraxas3719 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed: is this Pig Sticker good for PoJ TR? Is it worth gifting? What would you reroll? Thanks!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment