• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Diablo Who is this super human?

    Diablo Who is this super human?


    Who is this super human?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Need some help with my final conquest to complete my season journey.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I haven't played since season 7 and even then very casually, this is the first season I've made it this far. I've completed both the thrill and avarice and I've been struggling to beat either curses or speed demon. Even with GoD DH and multi shot. I play on Ps4, if anybody has any advice or wants to help I would be very grateful.

    submitted by /u/Buff_The_Bubble
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, what are each of the classes playstyles?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I've only ever completed Diablo 3 once and it was with a Monk build I think? It was when they released D3 on the 360 and everything and now I bought the game for PC again so I'm wondering what are each of the classes playstyles? I have all of the classes so that include Crusader and Necro

    PS: Does anyone know what server is the best for SEA? I'm getting like 300 ping from Americas so that's annoying

    submitted by /u/Leffigi
    [link] [comments]

    Unlocking Adventure Mode

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Will killing Malthael in hardcore unlock adventure mode in standard? Also, if I kill Malthael in standard, will that unlock adventure mode in hardcore? Or, do you have to beat the story in standard to do standard adventure and hardcore to do hardcore adventure?

    Thanks for your responses.

    submitted by /u/AspireDawn
    [link] [comments]

    Do you remember John Yang?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    https://mobile.twitter.com/johnyangx

    "Senior Game Designer on Unannounced Project @ Blizzard Entertainment."

    Mostly Diablo developer, huge fan of D2 at high school (forgive the HoZ thing), ended his short stint working on WoW, not at Immortal thing as It has already been announced, same for D4 so... What can It be that "unnanounced project"?

    submitted by /u/trollacodel15
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 difficulty

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Does this game get harder? I'm a sorcerer at act 2 on hard mode and the game is pretty casual so far. Is it due to my class, point in story or because I haven't bumped the difficulty up higher?

    submitted by /u/Cobam
    [link] [comments]

    More goblin swarms in d3?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    In the 2 hours I've played on ps4 today I have gotten 3 goblin swarms. Is there an event causing more to spawn, or am I just really lucky?

    submitted by /u/w0lfw1nd22
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any more games similar to Diablo on the Switch?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    My girlfriend loves Diablo and I was wondering if there's any other games similar to it that we can play together on the Switch

    submitted by /u/SaveUsPapaFranku
    [link] [comments]

    GoD DH HA manual casting confusion

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I am confused with how to actually play the GoD DH HA build.

    I mean, I get I need to stack 20 secs with casting manually HA then Strafe and re-cast HA manually every once in a while to maintain the stack as close as possible to 20.

    But I am confused. When I see videos, I never see anyone stop strafing, I just the the stacks reach 20 again, I do not even see the HA shot.

    When I try to do it, I always end up to stop strafing, clearly see my shot and strafe again.

    But I never recover my 20secs unless I really spam the HA and that takes seconds.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Is there a trick with the controls?

    I have my HA on left click, my strafe on the right?

    How is it done? I mean *physically* what should I press? keep pressed?

    This build looks so cool but I seem too stupid to play it right.

    submitted by /u/tisek
    [link] [comments]

    Fun and easy Support Demon Hunter build for groups. Learn how to play in just 3 mins!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Question about Caldesann's Despair

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I know there are minimum ranks for legendary gems, e.g., in order to augment an ancient weapon you need a lvl 30 legendary gem. But I'm curious if the level of the legendary gem affects rolls. Will using a higher level legendary gem, say rank 100 give you better outcomes than using a minimum lvl 30 gem for example?

    Thanks for your responses.

    submitted by /u/AspireDawn
    [link] [comments]

    Bola damage on gear ridiculously under-tuned

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    Those of us playing the Gears of dreadlands set know that its all about hungering arrow and only support Demon hunters use Bola for grouping mobs.

    Looking at the mechanic and damage of the Bola skill and the supporting items Leonine bow of Hashir (150% damage increase) and the Quiver Emimeis Duffel (only 175%) we can see that the potential damage output is ridiculously low since the skill also has no damage increasing mechanic like hungering arrows 70% damage on pierce rune which we of course know only has 120 yards to work with but can pierce multiple times in the correct conditions leading to greater damage amplification and an existing item that increases the damage by 600% on a single source multiplier (Ninth Cirri satchel)

    The flavour text for Emimeis Duffel says that she was the daughter of Cirri and had surpassed his skill. Looks like she unfortunately didnt since everyone is using Cirri and the duffel is a ZERO DPS item

    The damage bonus should be around 600-800% on the the quiver for it to be useful vs the far outpacing potential of hungering arrow. The bow damage and group mechanic should be moved onto the quiver only for easier build making

    Of course the other generator builds need some tuning for the GoD set but the most unfortunate one in terms of wasted potential is Bola

    submitted by /u/GordonsTheRobot
    [link] [comments]

    The #1 thing people don't understand and the greatest threat to D4's legacy

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Xbox one Need help leveling to 70

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I need help speed leveling to 70 any help I have an Xbox one DM for GT

    submitted by /u/Kdeitz18x
    [link] [comments]

    I made a sculpture of Diablo's head, based on Diablo 2 Design. You can check it out and also download the final model in case you want to 3d print it or use it somewhere.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Question about adventure mode

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    I just bought Diablo 3 and have a question about unlocking adventure mode. If I beat the story mode in hardcore, will that unlock adventure mode in standard? Also, what about the opposite: will killing Malthael in standard unlock adventure mode in hardcore?

    Thanks for taking the time to respond.

    submitted by /u/AspireDawn
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo Immortal Account is actively responding Tap Tap Users… Alpha in China?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    What to roll off NCS?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Your views on the map 3D traversal?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    What I am referring to is what happens here at 4:08 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBVmTEjl_ks .
    Climbing basically, am I the only one who doesn't like this and am a bit worried about it?
    It doesn't seem like it belongs in a Diablo game to me and like it's just an obstacle in the way to make you watch an animation happen and take you out of the action.
    In Diablo going back to town has always been the pause in the action, and how is this fun exactly?
    It doesn't really add anything to the gameplay if anything it only detracts imo.

    I think that if you are going to take control away from the player like this then it needs to be for a good reason.
    I am curious to know what others think about this because I haven't seen anyone talk about this yet which honestly surprises me because it's such a glaring issue to me and makes me question their design decision making. Why was the climbing necessary? How much of it is there going to be?
    Who knows, but I really think that it's an odd decision and not very Diablo.

    I also think that it's important to talk about these things now, because the game is still so far off that if people are concerned by this then voicing the concern to Blizzard could make for a better game in the end.
    I'd hate to sit there on day 1 and play Diablo 4 and have to watch my character climb ladders and cliffs etc on a frequent basis.
    Imagine for example if in the tower in Act 1 in Diablo 2 you had to watch a climbing animation every time that you entered the tower, imagine how annoying farming the place would be.

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Hat_93
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in playing Diablo 3 - Which version do I get

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    Hello, newbie here

    So I'm interested in getting into Diablo 3. I've looked at reviews, avoided YT tutorials so far and the game looks fun and cool (yes I realise I'm 8 years late to the party)

    My question is this - do I buy the base game or plump for the Battle Chest edition (I'll be playing on PC)? Is it best to play the base game 1st and then get the DLC later if I enjoy the game?

    How do the DLC's work? Is it like the Witcher 3 where I have to reach a certain level before I can access a quest that starts the DLC?

    submitted by /u/Hickmanrocks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment