• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    Diablo Dawn Re-roll...

    Diablo Dawn Re-roll...


    Dawn Re-roll...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Lazymancer suggestions?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/980385357

    So, that's what I'm running this season. I'm ok up to GR90, but severely lacking in power after that. Any suggestions as to how to improve this? It's my first real go at necro, and I want to avoid LotD and LoD builds.

    submitted by /u/lilycamille to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    zMonk Season 21 Build

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    About PoJ Tempest rush

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Hi Buddies!!!

    I just have played D3 for 1 month. With this season I decided to choose Tempest rush Monk with PoJ set.

    Now I can solo push GR 85 but I don't know why my build is still squishy, with only one hit from the elites and it's easy to die and I often dead by the explosion when killing elites, also the laser. Is my toughness low ?

    Could you please help me to check my build and give me advice ?

    https://www.d3planner.com/481603712

    Sorry for my bad English,

    Thank you very much !!

    submitted by /u/Fantachiro to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Solo fast noob friendly build to reach at least gr70 on console?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I have a necromancer at paragon level 300, which might be like one-day-achievement for seasoned players here but it took me about a week to get there. I am stuck at gr40 now, can do it in like 7 minutes but must concentrate to do it deathless.

    My char is a mess because its my very first week into D3 and I just went totally intuitively. I don't think it will bring anything to post current setup, lets say with it I can comfortably farm to get build-defining items and probably already got a big part of them.

    What I am looking for is a fast or very fast GR runner which could push at least 20-30 levels more, I am not aiming now to the top, but without noticeable progressing the game gets little repetitive.

    Also maybe important that I am playing on PS4 and actually want a relaxing build that doesnt need very active skill rotation and exact timing. I know it sounds really noob like "i want pwn all with one button" but as stated above I only want to progress further and maybe then again reskill/rebuild into something more demanding.

    Any ideas appreciated. If I don't have an item or several items, no problem, then I will at least have a target to aim and achieve, this makes fun too.

    Thanks and stay safe!

    submitted by /u/uebuka to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What to re-roll?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    GoD Attack Speed

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    So some of the advice I've read on GoD says not to worry about AS at all. Some says there are certain breakpoints.

    My DH dual wields, so my AS with paragon only is 2.00. I've read that's not a good breakpoint and I should get 2.15. I can do that if I roll AS on one item and use the enchantress, which doesn't seem like a big stretch.

    However, looking at my gear, I would lose either 24 AD (going from 132 to 108) or lose 6% crit (52.5 to 46.5). According to my D3 planner https://www.d3planner.com/502155435 crit is my most valuable stat.

    Since the "gain" from the AS breakpoint is more efficent procs of the extra arrows from strafes, I cannot measure whether I would gain or lose from making the switch.

    How can I tell if this is worth doing?

    submitted by /u/hestermoffet to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Hello. Please help me decide which Dawn to keep, and what to reroll

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Is there ANY decent S21 build that doesn't include Bone Armor?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    I HATE the way it looks. I'd like to use the new set, because I think it's cool, but it seems most if not ALL builds use this FUGLY POS spell.

    submitted by /u/ThreatLevelNoonday to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Grift 115+ and paragon levels needed?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I'm rolling the usual dh god set with 4-5 items gemmed at lvl 100 for another 2+k dexterity.

    My paragon is just past 1k, and yet my dps just doesn't allow me to finish 115 or greater solo.

    I'm using the slowing abilities of my follower and have been swapping around skill choices to try to find a sweet spot, but I'm just lost. ( currently trying channeling shoulders in cube, numbing traps, and nemesis bracers to try to speed up elite farming but keep sone defense).

    Is this level of paragon just not able to do 115+ , even with multiple gear pieces upgraded for dex?

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Sanctum-1800/hero/113395633

    Edit: didn't have my exact normal push setup on, but I do now. Please critique if you have advice to give.

    Please n ty!

    submitted by /u/godfeast to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment