• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Diablo Whirlrend help GR 114+

    Diablo Whirlrend help GR 114+


    Whirlrend help GR 114+

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Hi, as the title say, I need some help to progress through GR 114+, I lack the damage to clear it on time, and if I do it on time is like 30 sec before the time is up. What could I change from my current gear to keep pushing GRs?

    Thanks for your help guys.

    https://www.d3planner.com/330505261

    I'm at paragon 900

    submitted by /u/HS_Leyenda to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD + Calamity

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    So I know what the agreed-upon conclusion is with Calamity, but I don't totally understand it. This is mostly because for all the talk about it, I've not seen anyone conclusively test it to show what's going on.

    My DH is well-geared. I found a decently rolled Calamity, gemmed it up, and ran it though a 110 in place of my Valla's just to see if I experienced any bugs. I did not notice any issues with my Momentum stacks accruing correctly. But maybe I don't know what conditions to test it under?

    It just seems weird to automatically write-off something that adds a reasonable debuff to enemies.

    So beyond the "don't use Calamity line" can we articulate why, and what the problem with it actually is?

    submitted by /u/_Booster_Gold_ to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    aquila

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Does aquila only drop on str chars?

    submitted by /u/akashimmy to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Thorns of the invoker

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    i find i breeze through everything...untill i get to a goblin, cant make a dent in them

    submitted by /u/bringsmemes to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Pet damage/phantasm

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Wanted to know how pet damage affects spirit barrage runes, I see in Raxx's season 20 spirit barrage build he is running both enforcer and mask of jeram, but on one of the diablo 3 wiki sites it says that pet damage boosting items will NOT affect the damage of spirit barrage runes aside from increasing attack speed, wondering if it is worth running enforcer and cubing mask of jeram or swapping for a different gem and frostburn in the cube

    submitted by /u/RavageHD to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    first primal is echoing fury, should i replace my immortal king mace?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    its a hammer of the ancients build

    submitted by /u/epserdar to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Build for T16 and GR

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    looking for a good build to farm/ GR. unable to use gaming websites and YouTube ( Network has them blocked)

    submitted by /u/Skojec-Nercomancer to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow Impale: Cold Grenade replace FoK?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    So I was reading the build on Icy Veins for Shadow Impale using the full shadow set withlut Royal Ring, and it said that Cold Grenade can replace FoK, and thinking about it, with Wraps of Clarity, it gives everything FoK gives, but the 40% armor is a shorter duration, but at the same time Cold Grenade has no cooldown. It is a bit more offensive using foxus and restraint rings. So far with it I've been able to push GR75+ easily if I spam Impale & Vault (visage with seethe) but im unsure if I should start gearing towards the actual shadow impale build with Aughilds and FoK, or the survivability of this variant will last in GR100+? I know I can just progress until I run into trouble, just don't know if it's worth it to start looking for RRoG and Aughilds.

    submitted by /u/devonmac95 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble playing GoD build

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    First season playing a DH to try the new set. I am Having trouble with the play style of GoD build. My first issue is keeping the buffs up at the right times I'm basically just spamming 1,2,3,4 on my keyboard for Fan of Knives, Shadow Power, Vengeance, and Animal Companion while strafing and casting primary (shift clicking) every few seasons to keep up momentum stacks. It's not easy for me to do this and keep it up. Is there a method to the madness, I'm not getting?

    submitted by /u/kkoberild to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Top players on leaderboard don't have CDR?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hey all. This is the first season I've actually been interested in pushing since I'm having a lot of fun with the new build. My strategy in the past has been to basically look at the top of the leaderboard and copy their builds as best I can (not the best, I know, but works for a more casual player). However, when I look at the top of the DH leaderboard right now, there are plenty of people who I guarantee don't have 100% uptime on vengeance. My Dawn has a 64% roll, and I have roughly 30% total CDR because I recently rolled CDR to AD on both my weapons. I have like 3-5 seconds of cooldown left on vengeance after each use, and I have to time it well to avoid death. I'm just curious how the top players are able to live with CDR that low while pushing 140+? Do they just pump their physical resist as high as they can and hope they don't die while vengeance is down?

    EDIT: as people have pointed out, I'm now convinced I somehow missed something in my own build that's throwing off the way I'm thinking about CDR. Thanks for the help everyone.

    submitted by /u/YungRacecar to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment