• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 20, 2019

    Diablo Season 19 | SOLO GR BARBARIAN | Wrath of the Wastes | Patch 2.6.7

    Diablo Season 19 | SOLO GR BARBARIAN | Wrath of the Wastes | Patch 2.6.7


    Season 19 | SOLO GR BARBARIAN | Wrath of the Wastes | Patch 2.6.7

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    I did GR100 using Corpse Explosion, very challanging playstyle! (Gameplay video)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    I took FilthyCasual's build that uses Corpse Explosion and tweaked it a bit so it could do GR100. I'm currently paragon 1235, no augments, and my gear is semi-perfect (some primals but with non optimal rolls, bracers not even ancient, missing pickup radius, etc). I'm curious to see how much I can push it with perfect gear and some augments, maybe GR110.

    The build relies heavily on CDR and it requires a bit running around to kite enough trash to proc Messerschmidt's Reaver. But overall it's a very interesting playstyle! And it was fun to use a build that is not Singularity lol

    Here's my d3 link: https://www.d3planner.com/690214460

    Link to filthy's speedfarm video: https://youtu.be/sbieCRC5C3Q

    Link to my gameplay: https://youtu.be/Ddo969orLUA

    I would love to hear your suggestions how this can be improved and pushed higher. I recommend that you try this build, it's fun once you get into the rhythm!

    submitted by /u/rita_g to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [PTR] Patch 2.6.7 T16/GR speed build

    Posted: 19 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment