• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    Diablo I hate the "meta" people feel obligated to

    Diablo I hate the "meta" people feel obligated to


    I hate the "meta" people feel obligated to

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    Basically unless you're playing a DH/Zbarb or maybe a Necro good luck finding any groups.

    People way overestimate how much you need a perfect comp. Shit's annoying. It's a fucking point and click game.

    submitted by /u/VitaAeterna
    [link] [comments]

    Effects radius - a helpful visual reminder

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I just got Diablo 3 for Switch, what should I be doing to progress effectively?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    The layout of this game is a little daunting as far as the 16 different difficulties and Seasonal mode and stuff goes, as someone who's been playing the game for like 10 hours now. How do I get Primals and Ancients etc. do those only appear after a certain difficulty level?

    submitted by /u/SaveUsPapaFranku
    [link] [comments]

    Just restarted Diablo 2...is the Barbarian broken? Also what is the deal with the ladder?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    For context, I am playing a non-ladder on bnet and I have LoD downloaded.

    I have been using Double Swing as my primary skill until Frenzy unlocks but I am missing at least half, if not more, of my double swing strikes. Can anyone explain why?

    Also...what is the point of playing ladder if the line to create a game is over 2000 players long at any moment? That is ridiculous.

    submitted by /u/MariosFireball
    [link] [comments]

    [Diablo 1 - Belzebub] List of waypoints?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Is there a list of waypoints included in the Diablo 1 Belzebub mod? I've only found one so far.

    submitted by /u/ThatsALovelyShirt
    [link] [comments]

    D3 superiority

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    So folks, I'm a huge d1 and d2 fan and recently I have gotten back into d3. What I would like to know is what if anything did d3 do better than previous titles? Although I found d3 to be lighter in tone I have still quite enjoyed it tho it seems to be less class orientated and all about gear. So...what did Blizzard improve upon?

    submitted by /u/kApUkApI
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard Lilith Statue

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    For anyone that ordered this, has your order been cancelled? Just received an email today stating i'm getting a refund. The email didn't say why it was cancelled.

    submitted by /u/thejkeoni
    [link] [comments]

    Hoping this all still works. Re-installing now!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    I just bought the Eternal Collection of Diablo 3, and when i installed it, i instantly had to do a 10GB Update that is still downloading, when i started the Game the Necromancer wasn’t featured in the Class selection, is he a Part of the Update or am i going to miss him in the Game?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Hi Guys! Just dropped my first D2 YouTube video, let me know what you think!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Illusion Weavers Ruined My Game

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Like serious, fuck these goddamn Illusion Weavers. My game is at a screeching stand-still because of these piece of shit ass enemies. And to make it worse, there's literally 15 of them right at the entrance to Floor 8, so when I move down to the next level, I'm greeted by a veritable swarm of these piece of shit assholes. I can't move more than two blocks without being completely surrounded by these things and as a Warrior, they just hit-lock me to death.

    I have no idea on what to do here except start over. I thought maybe the Optic Amulet would let me see them. It doesn't. It's a piece of shit. Tried taking my shield off in hopes that it'd stop any hit/block recovery frames like going shield-less does in Diablo 2 and of course that doesn't work either.

    I feel like RNG completely FUCKED me on game progression. The only thing I can think of doing now is hitting the New Game button and hoping I don't get such a shitty roll on Floor 8 next time. It's so fucking dumb.

    submitted by /u/Whitemaus
    [link] [comments]

    Why does Wikipedia have the original Diablo listed as being released in 1997, instead of 1996?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    According to David Brevik (one of the creators) and Blizzard themselves, Diablo shipped in December 1996. I understand that this December 1996 release was for the west coast only, and that a "wide release" didn't occur until mid January 1997 - but the game was out in the wild, officially released before January 1st 1997. The demo for it, which contained most of the game just without much of the music, was released in July or August 1996.

    So why is Wikipedia being stuffy about it?

    submitted by /u/Sal_Bonpensiero
    [link] [comments]

    Went ahead

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I was playing with my friend who was on act 5 and I had just gotten to act 3. Is there anyway I can go back to act 3 I tried teleporting but I'm still in the act 5 area. Please and thank you for all the help. This is diablo 3 that I am playing

    submitted by /u/Mokalossh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment