• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Diablo Got this badboy for my evergrowing Diablo collection. My original went sundamaged cause i stored them in the window. Im happy!

    Diablo Got this badboy for my evergrowing Diablo collection. My original went sundamaged cause i stored them in the window. Im happy!


    Got this badboy for my evergrowing Diablo collection. My original went sundamaged cause i stored them in the window. Im happy!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Diablo Immortal China Joy trailer!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    This Diablo 2 mod will keep it up to date like Blizzard never stopped developing it

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Pitzerker is absolutely the best super rare unique finding build in the game. Hands down. You disagree?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Small example about the beauty of Diablo 2's item design

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Small example about the beauty of Diablo 2's item design

    I came across a situation where the advantages of itemization in Diablo 2 is superior to Diablo 3.

    I found this item which I was pretty excited for:

    https://preview.redd.it/zq40hbvonxd51.png?width=388&format=png&auto=webp&s=dd4920d2e2cea7381eccf4332ebf6aed653a80d4

    I went onto d2jsp and sold it for 325fg. For reference the most expensive rune is a Jah rune at ~30fg, so pretty happy in the moment.

    Then shortly after I come across this post:

    https://preview.redd.it/8u3cwqehrxd51.png?width=636&format=png&auto=webp&s=00253d4514244ab8f5a26e31b1d26f535633b9b8

    And now I'm salty about how bad I am at this game even though this is a 20 year old game, and I have been playing very actively in the last 3-4 years.

    This did however make me think how beautiful a simple white item raises the skill ceiling so far. You would have to play long enough to know why it's popular, how rare it is, and be active in trade to know the optimum price. For the why it's popular, this is used for faith the best runeword in game, which I suspect most of you will know. As for it's rarity, because gmb have a max socket of 5, You have to find a bow that drops with all those mods. Larzuk will always give you 5 sockets (because of the high qlvl, and therefore the high ilvl which will always give you the max sockets), and cube recipe does not work for superior items. This means you have you find it with +3 bow, 15 enhanced damage, 3 to attack rating and 4 sockets on a type of item that gets more rare as your magic find increase. I had a good sense of how rare this item is since this is the first time I've found it in my last 3-4 years of playing. But because this is the first time I've found it, I did not have the experience in trading it as I pretty much only sell items that I find.

    When was the last time anyone has given this amount of thought about a white item in Diablo 3? Situations like this is the reason why I think Diablo 3's RMAH was a red herring made into a scapegoat, and it could have worked if the items were good in the first place.

    submitted by /u/supnov3
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 won't open for me on Windows 10

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    So I updated my computer this morning and ever since then I can't open Diablo 3. Battle.net opens just fine and when I click the play button, the "Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls" logo pops up.

    From here, usually, my whole screen goes grey then I get to that first loading/login screen. However, ever since the update, I can't get past the grey screen. It just crashes and has me send a crash report to Blizzard.

    Anyone have any tips?

    EDIT: After 3 scans, 2 full restarts, and uninstalling/reinstalling, it started up again!

    submitted by /u/xxwerdxx
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from newbie

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hi i've few questions for you guys. I come from poe and i'm not an expert about arpgs and everytime people talk about it, diablo 2 is always pulled out like the best arpg ever existed and i always wondered why. Can you guys explain to me why? I only played for a bit diablo 3 and i think it's a pretty game (the only things that i hated are challenge rifts and the paragon system) and i wanted to play even diablo 2 but for me it's too old and i don't think i could play it so i wanted to wait the remastered.

    Another question but this time for diablo iv: as i said i came from poe and in the game there are a lot of classes and i also understand that classes in diablo games and poe do not work the same way but don't you think that 5 classes are few?

    Sorry for my bad english

    submitted by /u/mfghiggs
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo + Hellfire GOG - lower framerates at higher resolutions

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have this issue with the enhanced Diablo (or Hellfire) version from GOG where if you set the resolution to anything higher than 640x480, your framerate just gets unacceptably lower?

    It's weird because there's supposedly no texture upscaling or any improvement of that kind, so everything is as it was back in the 90s. I don't understand why the game just becomes slower. I just want a higher resolution because of the screenshots I often take to send to friends.

    I also see that the intros have this scanline effect which I personally don't like but that's probably an intentional addition (tell me if I'm wrong though).

    I was able to fix this issue (and the scanlines thing) with the unofficial Mordor's 1.02 RC07 Patch for Hellfire, but I'd like to know if any of you had the same experience (and if there's any patch for non-Hellfire Diablo as well).

    submitted by /u/Logics4
    [link] [comments]

    Since characters are customizable in D4: PLEASE Blizz, let me play a Terry Crews Barbarian

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    A Danny Trejo axe thrower would also be great.

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    Noobie Question

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Hey Guys

    I recently got my very first character to lvl 70 and also got some Paragon Points. Now i know that in order to progress further i have to clear rifts and greater rifts to farm for my set (trying to go for GoD). Now my problem is that i barely do damage to enemies from master difficulty upwards. Can someone explain to me what i doing wrong or what i have to do in order to do more damage? I got some level 70 gear in every slot (mostly random drops and stuff i got from blood shards).

    Thanks for helping me out!

    submitted by /u/OGLeBronze
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else have problems with connecting to diablo 3?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    I played the game yesterday without problems and now anytime that I try to play it doesn't connect me and gives me error 1016, even though I am connected to the internet. Does anyone else have this problem now? I doubt there is something with my computer as YouTube and other online stuff works perfectly. Thanks

    submitted by /u/rhelyas
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about drops (D3)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Can every item drop for every character? Like for example, if I'm playing a monk, can I find a legendary hand crossbow? Will it just be less likely? Or do I HAVE to play a demon hunter in order to find demon hunter only legendaries. I haven't played since 2.0 and smart loot were added, so pardon my noob question. Could you theoretically "complete" your kanai legendary extracts on one toon?

    Thanks for your responses

    submitted by /u/AspireDawn
    [link] [comments]

    d4 gameplay

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    just watched the sorc first quest gameplay liked the environments and all but again shes hitting all those high numbers which i dont like i feel like its gonna be all about the insane high million and billion damage endgame ...thoughts ?

    submitted by /u/mynamejanyes
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone help me out with this please?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    i have diablo 3 already and i was wondering can i buy diablo 3: Ros- Infernal Pauldrons? , i have diablo 3 on disc and i never brought ros is it a dlc or a full game?, i'm just very confused (btw this is on my xbox 360)

    submitted by /u/Isoma_Yusubei
    [link] [comments]

    Finally going to experience diablo for the first time on cheap netbook because blizzard didnt fixed diablo for mac users. Wish me luck I have no idea how to even play it but gonna choose necro!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment