• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Diablo Tyrael tattoo by Ricardo Da Maiat

    Diablo Tyrael tattoo by Ricardo Da Maiat


    Tyrael tattoo by Ricardo Da Maiat

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    What do you think Kadala uses the bloodshards for?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Personally I would love if she came back in Diablo 4 as the main villian. Where she raises an army out of the bloodshards that we have fed her. They are the essence of bosses, so just reincarnate them and make a huge battle against them.

    This way, we are the ones creating the greater evil, due to our own greed for better gear. No one questioned how she got it, or what she needed the shards for. What are you guys thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Tasmaniacs
    [link] [comments]

    Can I farm cosmic wings non season?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    My son occupying our shared account and I've decided to make another account and mailed all the goodies on the non seasonal stash.

    Does cosmic wing and rainbow portrait ever drops in non season? Any successful report?

    submitted by /u/idpsystem
    [link] [comments]

    [Diablo 1] How to prevent map/monster reset in Belzebub HD mod?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I'm enjoying playing the Diablo 1 HD (Belzebub) mod, but one thing that bothers me is that every time I quit and reload my character, the maps and monsters all reset. Is there a setting to prevent this from happening?

    submitted by /u/SereneFrost72
    [link] [comments]

    What the absolue F is this challenge rift?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    I'm foaming at the mouth now. This challenge rift is literally impossible to do. I've been given the witch doctor (which I despise since it was first announced) and I've been trying to complete it for 2 days now. Literally everything one shots you, your main damage dealing ability doesn't even deal dmg on the first cast. It's an utter shit build for an utter shit class and the moonclan impalers just one shot you off screen. Yes, those spear chucking bullshit mobs. I just wanted to play this season and check the new stuff out. Uninstalled, this challenge rift is utter fucking cancer so GG Blizz. Well done.

    submitted by /u/PatchPixel
    [link] [comments]

    When your prayers for short Rifts finally get answered.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Progressing in season 21 with the crusader

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Are NA servers down? Anyone getting random lag spikes and freezes?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Noticed this after a long time. Anyone facing the same?

    submitted by /u/WonderfulPlay
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 bug with Exquisteness Season challenge

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I play on the Switch. So far I have enchanted 3 pieces of rare equipment at the mystic so far this season to have a socket where there wasn't one previously, and the game has yet to give me the season challenge for it. Has anyone else come across this?

    submitted by /u/JBMac01
    [link] [comments]

    Happy with this Flavor of Time!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    A Letter to Blizzard: Fixing More Than Just the Anomaly

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    Dear Blizzard,

    Recently, I wrote about how how Diablo 3 was much more than just a game to myself and my friends. It's the foundation on which we interact as well as being a therapeutic stress reliever. I was not alone.

    Yesterday, a hotfix was released that fixed some of the issues regarding the seasonal anomaly.

    Though I was glad to see some of the issues rectified regarding the noise, etc., this was not nearly enough.

    I know it takes a tremendous amount of resources to resolve these problems. I will say that I worked in the medical field in a subspecialty that has zero tolerance for errors. I also happen to be a technology entrepreneur and know what it's like to manage precious developer time with a backlog.

    The exploit is still occurring.

    Moreover, by stating that the multiplayer stack sharing is intended, this was was a convenient way to acknowledge the mistake, hopefully quell the masses, and move on without diverting resources to fixing it further.

    By allowing this, you are not only upsetting and ignoring the community, you are essentially endorsing the manipulation and exploitation of a mechanic that you created.

    You are compromising the integrity of the game, now and in the future.

    Moreover, there are still ongoing issues of botting and external software hacks among others with very little to no enforcement.

    I follow many content creators in the community - Rhykker, Raxxanterax, Wudijo, and more.

    I was on Rax's stream when the hotfix went live. It was disappointing to say the least when we, as a community, saw that the leaderboards were not going to be reset. The leaderboards are completely compromised.

    This is an issue because those who were trying to push the leaderboards or interested in watching those push have now lost interest.

    I was so happy to make it on the leaderboards for solo Barb, but that excitement was short lived where I can't help but wonder who on the leaderboards was cheating.

    For streamers, they have stopped pushing higher GRs for the same reason. Those at the top are cheating and continue to cheat, even for just the massive experience and gem gains.

    Content creation and the community as a whole suffer. If that suffers, your bottom line will suffer.

    I didn't play Season 19, but I understand that this type of exploitation has been around since that season, thus there is an established pattern of behavior.

    Those who were having fun and found renewed interest in Diablo are now deflated.

    They may have returned for Season 21, but they may not for Season 22.

    If they don't return for S22, they will not for D2 Resurrected, Immortal, or Diablo 4.

    So I completely understand that it takes time and money to resolve these issues which don't reflect positively on the quarterly earnings. I get that.

    However, there will be even less future earning potential if you don't invest now in rectifying this bug or unprecedented interaction for the sake of the Diablo franchise.

    It's more than just a game for many of us. Blizzard, I am hoping it is for some of you as well.

    -

    TLDR: Fix the anomaly properly. Reset the leaderboards and punish cheaters. The Diablo franchise integrity is at stake and there may not be as much of future fanbase for upcoming Diablo games.

    -

    Edit: Removed aggressive wording. Thanks u/nighthawk_something

    submitted by /u/Anomalous1436
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back from a long hiatus. I hit GR70 a long time ago, and have never actually gotten a primal to drop. This was actually my third one of the night and it's definitely the one I'm most excited about, seeing as I'm on my WW barb.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Best set in S21 as a noob?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    So, as per title, could someone plz be kind enough as to advise which set would be the best to get first IF you have none of them (or indeed any sets as of yet!!) Lol.

    Tyvm in adavance for responses.

    submitted by /u/Duke_Bubblez
    [link] [comments]

    Power level

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me out. My disc broke and I just got a replacement. Can someone please level my seasonal char.

    submitted by /u/Mud401
    [link] [comments]

    First for me GR 35 primal

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    what is the best and most fun build that doesn't require farming items?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    which is the most fun would you say? And I dont like farming items sooo...

    submitted by /u/poopiehead04444
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment