• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Diablo Primal dawn what to roll? I'm guessing leave it alone until I can roll off dex to area damage.

    Diablo Primal dawn what to roll? I'm guessing leave it alone until I can roll off dex to area damage.


    Primal dawn what to roll? I'm guessing leave it alone until I can roll off dex to area damage.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Can some one give me the rundown on spirit barrage survivability

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Bacially just trying to figure out why im I dying alot. I have the right gear and spec. I must be playing it wrong. I watch videos of people just tanking hits. I can't. 600k like 270m toughness during a run. Do you spam soul harvest on cd? Maybe jaunt? Not sure what's happening

    submitted by /u/ShattersHd to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    How is this guy able to do so much higher than the second guy?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    New Diablo 3 player

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Everyone I just started playing Diablo 3 Necromancer and I'm enjoying playing as her I was just wondering if anyone has any tips or suggestions for being a good necromancer? I mean I have been playing for a few days now but I feel like i have just hit the tip of the ice berg. I am level 35 in act 3

    submitted by /u/dallasdddd to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Speed set-up for t16 GoD bounties

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Demon Hunter Beginners | Gameplay Review

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Corpse Spiders Build?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Is there one? I had Ancient version of the Helm and Weapon but I didn't see any builds around for the Spider Queen. Is it just not good enough?

    submitted by /u/kustiki321 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Damage type question.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I've only really only been playing a couple of months so I'm still trying to figure out all the little details to maximize damage and GR pushes.

    Does it really matter the type of damage on say a Yangs for re rolling? It originally had Holy Damage so I was thinking of rolling regular dmg or Cold for HA.

    Mostly using the build with Yangs for speeds below 90 and lvling up gems.

    Thanks for any input.

    submitted by /u/Dreadnok45 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Sheet damage

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Are the + and - shown on the popups to be trusted literally?

    What I mean is, I have 2 sets of GoD trousers. One has 12% Hungering arrow, the other I can re-roll for 15%, but it has slightly lower dexterity base. The popup shows me losing some percentage of damage, but shouldn't I realistically be gaining a lot?

    Wouldn't the added 3% bonus to Hungering Arrow, which is already getting HUGE bonuses from Depth Diggers and Ninth Cirri be more than enough to overcome a few points of dexterity dmg bonus?

    submitted by /u/Annuminas to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    3 important questions regarding to DH for new DH player

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I would like to know:

    1. How to maitain hate/disc on full lvl all the time ? For instance during GR i have no problem because there are a lot of mobs but in case of standard rifts where we have a gap between group of monter my hate/discp disappear very quick. I saw the streams where DH moving all the time using strafe...
    2. I have a not bad staff for this moment, what I should agument right now ? https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/wroner-1905/hero/135742886
    3. What should I search from Kadala? Amu + rings or bows?
    submitted by /u/wroner to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How are you guys doing the gold conquest/chest wave clear on dh this season?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I'm rolling along with the standard god set, and my only part of the seasons journey I've yet to complete is to do the third conquest.

    I can't see myself doing the entire campaign in under an hour nor playing hc, so it's gotta be the gold challenge or the chest wave clears .

    I need a pointer to a guide or some tips. Ty

    submitted by /u/godfeast to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a Corrupted Ashbringer build to have fun with.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys how's it going, I've always been a Monk Main and recently been fantasizing about using a Corrupted Ashbringer on a Crusader. It's always been my favorite wow weapon , And I've heard it can work with a LoN type of build. But don't have much Crusader experience to theory craft something. Can anyone help me out with a viable build. I had a friend that had one clearing GR 100's with it for fun but he stopped playing and I never copped the build from him sadly.

    submitted by /u/Omro831 to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Pain Enhancer

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Should ı take gogok or pain enhancer ? Why ? What is differents between gogok and enhancer and how enhancer works ?

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Alarm50 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Consolidated Gear Advice Thread

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    To reduce clutter on this subreddit, please post your gear check questions in this thread only.

    Please note that independent gear check threads will be deleted with a note to copy/paste that gear check here.

    In order for others to provide useful feedback on your gearcheck, you MUST include the following information:

    • Your desired build

    • A link to your battle.net profile

    • A description or screenshot of how your paragon points are spent

    • A description of your what you want to accomplish with the gearcheck - e.g. your goals and/or problems - a grift difficulty level, ubers, a specific build or playstyle, etc.

    • An in-game screenshot of your stats with the details tab open is recommended, but not required - if we can see your dps, toughness, all resist, armor, hp, cc, cd, etc. as you see it in-game, it's easier for us to help you.

      If you use printscreen and paste, it will show your desktop. But if you use printscreen and go into your Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots folder, you will find the in-game screenshot.

    ANY post that does not include this information may not receive a response.

    In addition, if you haven't done so already, take a look at the guides in our sidebar. Many of your questions will have been answered there.

    Thank you, and may your sentries clear a path to victory!

    Please note: The consolidated gear check posts are created every week (Tuesday) at approximately 2 PM GMT (7 AM Eastern)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Impale Leaderboards

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Anyone have any links to D3planners or Leaderboard links to top Impale players? Top 1000 seems to be all GoD.

    submitted by /u/nomnompkl to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Primal re-roll

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Enchant and reroll

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a newbie question about enchanting: so far I have been mostly unsuccessful with enchants, I never seem to get the stats I want. I don't mean the numerical values, but the actual affix that i'm looking for. I understand it's all RNG but I think I read somewhere that there are limitations on what is actually possible to get when you reroll one affix.

    So I guess my question is: are there some specific affixes that will never be substituted with some specific others? Purely as an example, let's say I want CDR and I try to reroll Fire Resistance (b/c I don't need it), is it so that maybe FR can never be rerolled into CDR and therefore I'm just wasting my time/money?

    If that's the case, is there a link to some resource where I can check what is possible to reroll into what?

    thanks in advance

    /A

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment