• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Diablo My first Primal!!

    Diablo My first Primal!!


    My first Primal!!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    6pc waste vs 5pc w crimson.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    I see on the leader board only a handful of people using crimson. This season. What build is best for pushing? With crimson you have to have lamentation in cube so you lose mantle of channeling, and also 1 of the 3 rings due to needing rong of royal grandeur.

    submitted by /u/aliceinchains23 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Numlock and epiphany ideal?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    I use numlock epiphany but it doesn't seem to keep 100% uptime. I can do it manually, but I was just curious

    submitted by /u/TheEnterRehab to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Another LoD Hydra question (Gems)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I know Enforcer/Taeguk/LoD are the core gems....but at what point does Stricken do more dps than Enforcer/Taeguk? I'm struggling to get by GR104 right now because of lack of dps, especially on the rift guardian.

    submitted by /u/Koenig99 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Carnival set + Aughild or Cpt Crimson?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hello there fellow Necromancers,

    While gathering gear for LoD build I'm having a lot of fun with new Carnival set. Currently I'm running 2 builds: Rhykker's poison bone lancer for GR pushes and some kind of my own physical version for speed farming. I'm wondering which crafted set is better to combine with the Carnival. I see no point in stacking CDR with it. Since most variations get 2 skills with short cooldowns (10s bone armor and 5s blood rush), I think it's pointless to go for Cpt. Crimson, however, Lord Fluffy's Ice Spear speed farming build includes it. I'm not super smart regarding Diablo math, so I ask you for advice. Aughild or Cpt. Crimson - which is more efficient while considering speeds and pushing? I just hit 900lvl paragon and I feel I should be able to speed farm higher than 90GR. Maybe if I find/roll items with +cold dmg I should swap completely to LF's build? Can I somehow improve my physical speed farming build?

    My speed build in d3planner for some context if needed: https://www.d3planner.com/545457091

    Edit: I know that CDR converts into dmg while wearing Cpt. Crimson, but it feels just dumb for me to stack CDR only for that instead of offensive stats.

    submitted by /u/Cynum to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What's your take on gazing/roe ideal equips?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    At 1200 paragon still rolling with non-ancient of these 2 because they are at 149% sb damage and 299% on the ring. I've been ditching everything gambling bloodshards on the 2 hoping for a primal...(ha!)

    So, in theory (or fact if you happen to know), would it be more ideal to equip an ancient with lower percentage damage & augment? Or keep up with this setup?

    submitted by /u/Serenity_1128 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    GoD speed farm\bounties

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Hi there

    Just curious which builds you guys are using for speed farming and bounties... Struggling to find a decent build as find at 600 para and low level gems (switched from shadow impale) I'm getting my ass handed to me using the icy veins version and I'm casual enough to not know where the best goto builds are for the farming side.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need some insight on Impale

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    I have been playing impale for the past couple seasons so I think I'm quite familiar with the but still would like some insight from the more experienced folks out there.

    I'm having hard time deciding on Aughild vs Crimson offpieces this season. Need some help with as much theorycrafting as you wish.

    Last season it was easy beacuse of cube whatever so I went with Aughild. This season I can't really find a good kanai armor slot for the Aughild variant. Aquila seems too unconsistant because of hatred flickering. Stone Gauntlets offer better defense than aquila but are even more unconsistant due to their stacking nature. So both of those options seem not optimal enough to me.

    So I tried with Crimson instead, cubed shadow belt, and for bracers use either nemesis for extra elites or strongarm for extra damage. Crimson offers more stable dmg reduction vs all, but less of it. More dmg to non-elites, comparable to elites due to strongarm debuff, and less dmg to RG.

    Still not sure because all of the leaderboard Impale always went with Aughild, so what are your thoughts or experiences?

    submitted by /u/Askada to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Shatter shot rune for hungering arrow viable?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    It seems like an insane screen clearer compared to devouring arrow on lower difficulty, t16 and below GR95. thoughts?

    submitted by /u/vixiefern to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    zBarb build ?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Havent played since 3 seasons and I checked the leaderboards and various sites.

    So whats better ww or reakor zbarb ? Can someone link a planner with status and stuff or a profile I can copy ?

    submitted by /u/RooR8o8 to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    enforcer gem and simulacrum?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    I am playing with the burning carnival set, and none of the builds I see, recommend using the enforcer gem. Do the simulacrum not count as pets? Since the majority of your damage comes from your simulacrum, it would seem to be a better investment than other gems. Any insight would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Whoolly to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Sunwuko and RCR

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello does anyone know how much RCR you need on a Sunwuko tempest rush build with seize the initiative to not run out of spirit?

    From what I can see in most builds it's at 46.7% but are you then just meant to have downtime where you aren't channeling tempest?

    submitted by /u/Antiknight to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    ZDH What to replace strongarms with?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Build (non pull version):

    https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/god-marauder-support-demon-hunter-bis-gear-gems-paragon-points

    The barb in our group is doing strongarms which means I can wear nemesis and cube or wear another piece of armor or jewellery (if I cube leorics, wear set helm and drop RORG.

    So which piece of armor or ring/amulet should I add to this build?

    Does GoD4 bonus which shoots free entangling shots generate hatred through these shots? I could then use wraps of clarity for its 50% damage reduction

    submitted by /u/Nzdiver81 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Squirt bonus dropping while Fortress Ballista stacks do not

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Running both on my GoD DH. There are instances when my squirt damage bonus dropped but my Ballista stacks are still 10.

    Anyone having similar issue?

    submitted by /u/rdachilles to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best zbarb build for running speed GRs with a DH?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I have been playing this build

    (https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/barbarian-gr-support-build-with-raekor-and-hotns)

    But multiple people I've played with say that there are other builds for zbarb that are better, especially for a DH pairing.

    I'm relatively new to the game and would appreciate any help/advice!

    submitted by /u/doigy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    GoD: Bolas vs Hungering Arrow (HC, console)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    I'm wondering what people's thoughts are about using bolas instead of Hungering Arrow for a GoD build.

    I know the "raw math" is in favor of HA- it has higher damage per hit based on its legendary multiplier (Ninth Cirri Satchel) and each can pierce multiple times. And, HA requires a single item slot for full boost, whereas bolas requires both two-handed bow and quiver.

    But... with bolas, you can hit multiple enemies right away, and LOTS of them: a 20-yard explosion for the Volatile Explosives run is one of the larger area effects in the game, and the legendary power of the Leonine Bow of Hashir pulls enemies together to all get caught in it.

    More importantly: HA doesn't move enemies around. In high enemy density, a HA build has to pass close to enemies or plow straight through them. Bolas clump enemies together and often leave space to maneuver. In addition, the pulling power seems to stall enemy attacks and movements for a moment, resulting in a much safer experience overall. Since I play hardcore, this is not insignificant to me.

    Just curious to hear if anyone else has thoughts on the utility of bolas vs HA, especially for hardcore.

    Also, on a totally unrelated note: does anyone have any tips for "weaving" strafe and primary skills with a console controller? I'm having trouble pulling it off in what seems like an efficient manner.

    submitted by /u/peterpaulrubens to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Necro as RGK in season 21

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Hey, is it possible to play pestilence or lod lancer as a RGK this season? Love the playstyle but I'm not sure if it's worth gearing one.

    submitted by /u/Ralex001 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    How do people measure their damage?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I have 1.7M(2M if you count elemental) sheet dmg, and I see people on communities say they have, for ex, 2.8M, when I inspect them, they're short by a few, say 2.4M. Another guys says 4.4M, I check and he has 2.4M as well, where is he getting his 2M from? Does he mention his DPS whilst in the rift with buffs? Where do people get these numbers? I can see the 1st guy maybe used his elemental dmg, but what about the 2nd?

    submitted by /u/Montaque1 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What Should I Reroll: Shadow's Bane?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    My first primal. What should I roll?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Is Cull of the Weak worth it for GoD?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    From what I can tell it is nothing except Fan of Knives that procs Cull of the Weak and that is only for 1 second every 4-6 seconds depending on you CDR.

    Hungering Arrow cold damage does not slow enemies. I was getting mixed info on this so I went in and unequipped everything, equipped my Scoundrel LVL 3 Crossbow that has nothing except +1 min damage and then shot some zombies. In the linked video you can see that the zombies I hit move at the same speed as the others that has not been hit.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js-0zenHJAM

    So, is it more worth it to swap CotW to something else or should I try to implement Thrill of the Hunt to get it to proc?
    This is only for GR pushing so Bane of the Trapped is not an option since its suboptimal for pushing.

    submitted by /u/W00psiee to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment