• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Diablo SpiderMancer Speedfarm Build

    Diablo SpiderMancer Speedfarm Build


    SpiderMancer Speedfarm Build

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    Season Start Question

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    When making the level 70 reduced level weapon, I've heard people say to make a WD and roll 2H Bow because it won't have Discipline on it. Will that be better than the 1h Mace method? Even if you cubed Karleis?

    submitted by /u/QuantityLoL to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    My highest damage so far, TR stack 100 and popped blind.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    What are the best 2-3 minute greater rift farming builds?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    Hello everyone I'm new to the subreddit so I apologize if this has been covered somewhere else. Does anyone know what the best speed-farming greater rifts build is? Basically I'm looking for builds that can beat greater rifts in 2-3 minutes. My current build is an Unhallowed Essence Multishot Arsenal. I can currently farm greater rifts 80s.

    submitted by /u/CompetitivelyCasul to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting new weapons on a fresh character

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    In a Raxxanterax video, he made a WD to craft 2-handed bows/crossbows. I think the reason mentioned was that he gets +discipline that way.

    Anyone have any idea on this? Will probably try this out later today.

    submitted by /u/kbrand79 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Duo Partner S21

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:52 AM PDT

    My GF loves playing DH, what would be the best duo class for pushing grifts in s21? I`m thinking of ww barb

    submitted by /u/ARKMorgranth to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment