• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Diablo Gift my brother got me awhile back on Christmas.

    Diablo Gift my brother got me awhile back on Christmas.


    Gift my brother got me awhile back on Christmas.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Please Blizzard, add an option in Diablo 4 to disable monsters sparkling when you hit them

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    I'd like Diablo IV to be as immersive as it can be, and I find really distracting how in the gameplay videos that have been shown, monsters twinkle when they're hit. Other features like them glowing in red when you put the cursor on them or the way the damage numbers pop up also detract from the immersiveness of the game, in my opinion. Could these be just optional?

    submitted by /u/Interceptor88LH
    [link] [comments]

    My pumpkin carving last Halloween

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Pentagrams in Diablo 4

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I remember that in Diablo 3 they removed the pentagrams and crosses and at that time it generated a great discussion in the community, so in diablo 4 will the pentagrams and crosses in the "Western Catholic" model return?

    I think they should return, as it adds more immersion in the world of Diablo.

    What do you guys thinking about pentagrams and crosses in diablo 4?

    submitted by /u/Mycologist-Both
    [link] [comments]

    I made a skull with health and mana potions, inspired by Diablo III

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    The Rat Is Dead: Long Live the Demon Hunter Speed Meta

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Magic finding paying off in Diablo 2

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Diablo 4 vs. PoD/D2 Inventory and Stash

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    After seeing the new item reveals for D4 it's had me thinking about inventory and stash management and how it might look in D4. It may seem trivial but I'm having a hard time enjoying the inventory and stash UIs. Firstly, the item art itself feels small and underwhelming which makes it somewhat harder to enjoy; am I the only one who really enjoys looking at my items in greater detail and getting a sense of their size? It can feel quite immersive when putting these items on your character when you get a sense of their size not only on your avatar but in your inventory as well. Secondly, D3/D4 have moved away from item art that looks more realistic like PoD and D2 and I think we can all agree that one of the more enjoyable aspects of the Diablo franchise is the dark gothic realism. Third, I don't mind playing inventory Tetris because it allows you to stop and think about what you want to keep which leads you to contemplate more deeply in regards to potential ways to use the items you find. Inventory tetris also paces the game just a little bit more so you're not flying through the game constantly. I'm sure there are a lot of other ways to pace the game properly but what do you guys think? We all just want to feel that this game has soul.

    submitted by /u/preparemyhookah
    [link] [comments]

    So what is your fave class and why?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    On the cusp of the new season, I am undecided on what class I want to run. Would love to hear the different thoughts. Thanks! (I love this forum....even that one dude or dudette who auto down votes lol)

    submitted by /u/snitterific
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Self Found League Season 21

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    Hello all, the SSF league will once again begin as the new season starts. I'm excited to see how everything pans out. Good luck all!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OkrNeSNomNqXG_cECHzC7M-DWeCILVSBE2zierA-NK0/edit

    submitted by /u/PrimetimeCP23
    [link] [comments]

    Few questions about Diablo 1

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I just bought Diablo 1 on GOG from Blizzard, and while I have played the 1st title before when it came out, it was so long ago and I don't really remember much. I've played D2 and D3 quite a bit since then, but I want to go back to the roots. Just a few questions for people who still play it:

    1.) I thought I remember that you aren't able to use the same character on each difficulty. Is this wrong? Can I start a harder version and carry over a hero like D2?

    2.) Can you play most of the quests during your first playthrough, or are there different ones depending on who you pick, modes, etc?

    3.) Any tips for a beginner; I was thinking of going Warrior first, is he decent? Any permanently missable items or things I should know before hand?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Susan_daisy83
    [link] [comments]

    The Butcher sculpt I've been working on. Still got a ways to go.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Transmog/Dyeing quality of life suggestion for Diablo 4

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    when I transmogrify my items, I want to be able to see how every change I make looks with every other change I make before I have to pay and confirm the changes.

    For example, if I want a particular colour scheme, I currently have to change the dye of each piece one by one, and only once I've changed every piece will I be able to judge the final look and decide if I like it and want to keep it. It's annoying to do it this way, it slows down the process and potentially costs me a lot more gold. The same goes for transmogging items or even transmogging and dyeing at the same time.

    submitted by /u/SilverSurfer1738
    [link] [comments]

    Drop chance uniques.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Is there a spreasheet with all uniques and there actual drop chance for patch 1.13? First time holy grail and it would be nice to know which items are the rarest and hardest to find.

    submitted by /u/sch0s
    [link] [comments]

    New to this genre of game, curious as to if I should by Diablo 3 or 2 first?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Pretty much as the title says. I have maybe like, 6 hours in Grim Dawn, though I only stopped because I got busy with school. I know people have strong opinions about Diablo 3, but I hope y'all can give me some objective answers. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/9RUBY
    [link] [comments]

    Log in for first time in 6 years and get dropped this???

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, so I was missing diablo, hadn't played since year 1. I log in and play 30 minutes through the last act,l. Then The witching hour + frostburn drops? Within 15 minutes of each other. Is this normal in this time of the game? Back then I would grind hours for a single unique drop.

    submitted by /u/joeisfosho
    [link] [comments]

    Primals not unlocking

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I did a solo gr70 on Xbox one for the first time and no primal dropped. Did something happen or the requirements change? This is 100% a new account and profile. I have done the primal unlock on Nintendo switch several times in various seasons so I am sure it's supposed to be a level 70 gr even on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Good evening, iam wondering if you can still claim challenger rift reward before creating your seasonal character, before the starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/AggravatingExample
    [link] [comments]

    Ambo’s Pride

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Ok so I have an Ambos Pride in my inventory, but at the cube it's not coming up as an option to extract its power, what is going on?

    submitted by /u/PriceisFight
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo immortal??

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    So i went to the google play store and just looked to see of there was an update for diablo immortal and now ot let me reregister. Is this hope that the game might finally come out in 2020?

    submitted by /u/Kyrango69
    [link] [comments]

    Can't start the tavern sign quest in D1

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I'm playing Diablo I on a PS1 emulator (first time, so I don't know much). I've read somewhere that there is a quest (return the stolen tavern sign) which can be initiated by talking to the tavern keeper after entering lvl3 or 4. I have already been to both, killed both Leoric and the weak goatman, but I can't start the quest for some reason. What should I do to start it?

    submitted by /u/fedorflip
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment