• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Diablo The Sorceress - Diablo II

    Diablo The Sorceress - Diablo II


    The Sorceress - Diablo II

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Please, make all the unnecessary UI elements togglable

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    I feel that a high number of UI elements breaks the immersion and the atmosphere. I don't mean they aren't useful, and I'll probably use them specially during the endgame. But for my first run across the campaign, I'd love to be able to hide all these floating numbers, monster healthbars, hit flashes, "quest complete" massive banners, quest indicators, etc. Just let me appreciate the game design, the environments, the lighting, the music and everything about the story.

    submitted by /u/Ropp_Stark
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] D2ModMaker v0.4.0 - Melee Splash Option

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    [Update] D2ModMaker v0.4.0 - Melee Splash Option

    Hello everyone, this is a followup post from my previous update for the D2 Mod Maker project.

    We are up to 94 members in the discord!

    D2 Mod Maker v0.4.0

    There have been several bug fixes and a few new features including Melee Splash option and an increased Run Drop Rate option. The community has been great whether it has been with support in the discord or helping out with the open source project.

    I want to thank a few people who have helped with the most recent updates.

    • Deadlock39#4608 for bug fixes and the new Rune Drop Rate feature.
    • Amek#1810 for helping with the Melee Splash feature.

    Change Log

    v0.4.0 - Melee Splash Option

    • Adds new option MeleeSplash
      • This enables Splash Damage as an affix on jewels.
      • Can spawn on any magic or rare jewel.

    https://preview.redd.it/odjoz1sui4c51.png?width=710&format=png&auto=webp&s=d9e217d06b83ed84c610e107b295d999193a5a2a

    v0.3.4

    • Fixed an issue where MaxProps was effectively one less than the configured value
      • This will invalidate most seeds
      • If MaxProps was 7 or less, the seed can be preserved by setting it to one less than the previous value

    v0.3.3 - Rune Drop Rate Option

    • Added new option to cfg
      • RuneDropRate 'float'
        • Scales Rune drop rates from vanilla to even chance per rune.

    https://preview.redd.it/c0m808mgj4c51.png?width=221&format=png&auto=webp&s=171d000cefefb2ba2d3ca3b161846e56d93dacf7

    Links

    submitted by /u/SpankTrain
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble finding diablo 2 clone

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Spawned in USEAST, but can't find him. I killed the countess first thing. Need help!!

    Edit: Thanks to VCJunky below for the advice. Found a 14/17/7 anni from diablo and killed him with hammerdin (took a while) with level 28 hammers/concentration.

    submitted by /u/livingMybEstlyfe29
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Diablo 1 versions and save files...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Howdy. So I recently picked up retro gaming PC (Pentium 200) and decided to relive one of my favorite games of all time... Diablo 1.

    Now, I spent about an evening playing version 1.0 which felt... off. I'll be updating later but now I realized I want to switch Operating System on this particular build (98 -> 95) and I was wondering how easy it would be to take my save file with me.

    I read some info that in version 1.00 to 1.08 the save games were encrypted to the OS install. can anyone corroborate this or shed some more insight? I also read that updating to 1.09 (the most recent version) will not release those save files from encryption. I have an idea of creating a fresh save file using an old duping trick and wondering if anyone has any more insight into this.

    In summary, about 5 hours into D1 on version 1.00 i rather not have to replay. need to install new OS and wondering how I can carry my save file over.

    Thanks in advance,

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Shishkebarbarian
    [link] [comments]

    Animations on D4

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I have recently started playing Diablo 3 and (to me) the monks in a way feel "lazy" I know it's supposed to be a fist fighting character but letting us use weapons and just have them disappear when I punch. That definitely doesn't shout AAA quality game. I'm hoping that Diablo 4 doesn't do anything like this and actually have animations for different weapons for multiple classes. I don't know if anyone else feels like this but I sure as hell hope so since Diablo 4 could be pretty cool.

    Or they could just prevent us from using weapon not meant for our classes. Which would be unfortunate.

    submitted by /u/kenjikodai
    [link] [comments]

    Back for this season as a wizard

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Heya I haven't played since the vyr/chantodo season. Is it still viable and what build is good if not that one?

    submitted by /u/spiderb0y1
    [link] [comments]

    Game wont Start Need help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Hey Folks,

    I am failing to start diablo 3. When I press Start it opens the window and closes it immediately. It was working 2 days ago without any problems and I didn´t changed anything. I also updated all drivers and reinstalled the game but still no changes.

    submitted by /u/PyroSan03
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Wizard, Hydra - Differences of the Runes for the Hydra Skill Question

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Currently I am running a low paragon hardcore character, and finally playing a LoD Hydra. I see almost everywhere people are running the Mammoth Hydra rune. I have been seeing some other runes consistently hit about 3 times harder, yet the kill time remains roughly the same.

    I've already seen how the runes are broken down on the D3 planner, but I was wondering if someone here could explain how that makes sense. Obviously it's really good at killing trash, but that's not what I'm asking. I'm asking if someone can explain the reasoning as to why I'm seeing smaller numbers for the Mammoth rune, yet its more reliable than the others.

    submitted by /u/HollywoodTiddies
    [link] [comments]

    Damn. When does this game come out? It looks amazing af

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Diablo II | 20th Anniversary | Hardcore Sorceress - No Items Challenge - Episode III

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Secret levels suggestion I need

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I found the cow level recently by killing a gem goblin who had a portal opened at the right time. Are there any other secret level out there ?

    submitted by /u/I_am_the_warrior4387
    [link] [comments]

    My Top 5 High level runewords to help you beat hell difficulty.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    is it possible to unfade party summons?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    I wanna see all the summons for my party members too -- dont want hem to be transparent

    submitted by /u/soggit
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 - Challenge Rift Week 161 - Thorns Crusader - Season 21 - NA

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    Which major Path of Exile feature do you NOT want to see in Diablo IV?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    and why?

    submitted by /u/haaany
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Diablo 1 versions and save files...

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Howdy. So I recently picked up retro gaming PC (Pentium 200) and decided to relive one of my favorite games of all time... Diablo 1.

    Now, I spent about an evening playing version 1.0 which felt... off. I'll be updating later but now I realized I want to switch Operating System on this particular build (98 -> 95) and I was wondering how easy it would be to take my save file with me.

    I read some info that in version 1.00 to 1.08 the save games were encrypted to the OS install. can anyone corroborate this or shed some more insight? I also read that updating to 1.09 (the most recent version) will not release those save files from encryption. I have an idea of creating a fresh save file using an old duping trick and wondering if anyone has any more insight into this.

    In summary, about 5 hours into D1 on version 1.00 i rather not have to replay. need to install new OS and wondering how I can carry my save file over.

    Thanks in advance,

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/Ford456fgfd
    [link] [comments]

    Which order should I read the books?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    I'm about to read the Diablo books and started off with the Sin War trilogy (book 1), but there are other books like the Book of Cain, Book of Tyreal, etc.

    What order should these books be read?

    submitted by /u/paying-mantis
    [link] [comments]

    How long has this been present? Indication that Diablo Immortal might be close to release?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment