• Breaking News

    Monday, July 20, 2020

    Diablo Thought I'd try my luck with the Cube reforging and got this!

    Diablo Thought I'd try my luck with the Cube reforging and got this!


    Thought I'd try my luck with the Cube reforging and got this!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Best re-roll? - STR to Crit Damage and toss Zodiac in the cube?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    Augmenting my gear

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Hello to all the grinders out there. Just a quick question on what pieces of gear I should augment or should I wait for gear with better rolls? I've got lvl 100+ gems ready just don't want to do it then get some gear that would be better augmented.

    Gear: https://www.d3planner.com/654322868

    submitted by /u/TR_Abilityy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly Question/Gear Thread - Week 29, 2020

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Ask simple questions and/or get gear help in this thread!

    If you are asking for help with gear, either include a d3planner link, your battle.net profile, or screenshots of the items you want to compare.

    Creating your own thread is still acceptable but we advice you to try here atleast!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Crusaders
    [link] [comments]

    Halo of Arlyse

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    Hello. I am running the Firebird Meteor build. I just switched from Storm Armour + Halo of Karini to Ice Armour + Halo of Arlyse to benefit from Bane of the Trapped.

    That switch has made me super squishy. I've even added Blood Bracers, but am just taking insane damage from missiles compared to before.

    I don't want to have to rely on Unity. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/GasBallast to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    PoJ Tempest Monk Questions

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Been playing d3 for quite a while now but this season is my first time to play a monk. It is almost at the end of its build and i have a couple of questions:

    1. Assuming i get the same ideal roll, which is better as a second weapon, Sever or Vengeful Wind or any other weapon?

    2. My CDR from gear rolls add up to 34%. We can add the paragon, diamond in head, and capt crimsons in there. My Area Damage sits at 110%. I got a primal Won Khim Lau to which i can choose to roll either a 10% CDR or a 24% Area Damage. Which do you think i should go for?

    submitted by /u/Maxie616 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Dodge chance vs. All Res

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Dodge chance is "% chance to dodge an attack" where a dodged attack does no damage - right?

    I'm running a Frenzy barb and wondering whether I might be better off using the Impunity rune (+20% All Res, which will double to 40% with Savages set) on my War Cry, instead of Veteran's Warning (+30% dodge chance, will double to 60%).

    Reason being that my Frenzy barb hits so fast and applies so much sustain through LOH and the Simplicity's Strength gem, that I feel like I don't need to dodge attacks per se - I can take damage and sustain through attacking. But I find heavy ground affixes really smash me. Would having better resistances be more beneficial for this?

    I see almost every Barb build says to use Veteran's Warning.

    Is it just the idea that a high chance of taking zero damage is better than always taking lower damage?

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Got these within 10 minutes of each other today. Was originally going to keep chugging away on my Necromancer but I guess I’m a Barbarian yet again this season.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    What is something I could improve upon other than being a better player?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I know my gear is good... Just not the most attentive player. Any suggestions are wonderful!

    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BrainY-11564/hero/123337223

    submitted by /u/BrainYtje to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any viable Season 21 wizard Hardcore builds?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I play with some buddies and usually only go up to GR 70. I had the firebird set from the gift but it is too weak in hardcore due to ranged attackers doing massive damage.

    What is the best hardcore wizard build this season?

    submitted by /u/DmDomination to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Whirlwind Lag (Bug?)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    Just trying out the Wastes whirlwind barbarian this season, and while it has been great, there just seems to be this weird bug where my Barb is just pointing her swords backwards and not spinning at all, just seems to be stuck in the animation as I move around the screen. There is no effect on the damage (mobs are still exploding all over the screen) or anything.

    Not that it effects my playing; but I just find it weird. Any way to fix this?

    I play on my PC, if that helps. It is a bit of an old system: i5-6500, GTX1060. I play on the lowest graphics settings.

    submitted by /u/thunderfbolt to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Dayntee's Binding choice + gear check

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    Dayntee's Binding choice + gear check

    Hi,

    Last night I found primal Dayntee's Binding. In theory it should be better than what I've already had, but I'm not sure. Shown stat comparison (dmg/tough/rec) is WITHOUT augument. I rerolled +% Siphon Blood into +% Grim Scythe. I wish it had armor/%hp instead of all res, but even though it's primal it's not perfect.

    I want to ask fellow Necros for one more favor - can you, please, check my d3planner link and tell me is more or less everything fine with my itemsation? Feel free to point out what I'm missing, what should I upgrade (which stats on particular items): https://www.d3planner.com/841430634

    I have a feeling that I should be able to push higher than GR111 with it.

    Thanks everyone for the answers!

    https://preview.redd.it/o2eobep53zb51.png?width=839&format=png&auto=webp&s=16dc9e73dd1136bdde41aac25c9d17b473e2f7cc

    submitted by /u/Cynum to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    [Week 29] Items/Specs mega thread!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Weekly sticky. Post your questions on items, gearing, specs and other small things here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Help breaking out of the 90s (PoJ)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I'm stuck in the mid 90s right now, (highest is GR94) and I'm getting killed a lot even with full-time Epiphany/Desert Shroud, and very liberal use of Mantra of Salvation/Agility. I just ran a GR96 and had to repair from yellow twice.

    My playstyle is to clump up a big group, and "orbit" them (focusing the outside of the group) while throwing out Blinds while my Flurry stacks build up , then plunging into the middle of the group to Blind + pop Flurry while CoE is on the cold cycle (if I can manage to time it right).

    Could I have some help with what I should change or focus on?

    https://www.d3planner.com/170479389

    submitted by /u/CouponTheMovie to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    GR push / Fear on hit

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Hey, I got 5% fear on hit @my head and it feels kinda worse. I'm Feeling that I can't pull the elite grp behind me, to a shrine or another group like I see in yt videos from @wudjo @raxx @rhyker etc...

    Is this because I'm just bad or it's because the fear on hit?

    submitted by /u/byek92 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    How does one TR Monk?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Posted this over at the main subreddit, but figured I'd get more focused help here...

    I've tried both the Justice set and SWK set, but my Inna's set actually gets me the farthest, though I have yet to reach GR70 (with any character, this is my main), I'm stuck at 68 and no matter what I do nothing seems to work. Anybody willing to share their TR sets?

    submitted by /u/Shaggmeister319 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of gear questions

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Hi guys

    I'm now sitting at 830 paragon. Running standard GOD build.

    I've noticed some people move from Flavour of Time to Squirts.. Good move?

    Also I've just picked up a decent valla and previously been running dawn and fortress.. Current progress is up to 104 with no augments so far and main gems sitting at 100. Clearing them with about 5 minutes spare. Clearing 95 in 3 to 4 minutes so will be starting to push some augments for sure to get a bit further.

    Should I keep fortress and run squirts or keep flavour and run Valla or can you do both?

    Also is there a point in time for speed builds it becomes viable and sensible to go back to main weapons and drop Yangs? I'm trying to figure out how much stuff I want to drop augments on.

    Thanks for any tips

    submitted by /u/tortie2878 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    which one is better? pretend both have the same augment

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    why do i see many necro builds use strength gems?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    why not vitality? is 1 armor > 1 vit?

    is this true also for other classes?

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Carnival set/ Sims getting “One Shotted” on GR’s.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Anyone else notice that their Sims get "One Shotted" on GR95's+? I'm switching between Ice Carnival and Poison Carnival set builds with either Aughild or CPT Crimsons. I'm at Paragon 850. I'm always cursing mobs and "teleporting" back a distance and spamming the bone spears but something always seems to just "JFK" them from out of nowhere. Any Ideas or thoughts? Additionally I've been able to crit in the 10s of trillions on a regular basis but still can't get through a GR100. The Diablo gods must hate me. Lol * Console player

    submitted by /u/BigMikeGTCS to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which is your favorite set?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment