• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    Diablo Primal Valla - what to roll off?

    Diablo Primal Valla - what to roll off?


    Primal Valla - what to roll off?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Mundungu DPS to GR# in 4 man

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    If played right on a solid rift in 4 man, and assuming the right other rolls like % ele, could anyone share what sort of sheet DPS should be able to clear what sort of GR#? Just looking for general ballparks so I can understand if I'm getting the right potential out of the build.

    submitted by /u/d1337surfer to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Check. Need to know where to spend my shards and reforges.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Hello, pushing the leader boards with Poison scythe. Just need some advice on pieces. Where to spend shards and upgrades. I pushed a 115. Working on augmenting all my gear right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you D3 Planner

    submitted by /u/notmyworkaccount11 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Inarius Build - Stuck at Torment 10

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    I've been using the Inarius Generator Build but I've been stuck at Torment 10 for a while now, and even Torment 10 has been a challenge sometimes. My attacking seems to be solid at 10-11, but I have the chin of Glass Joe. I've been taken down by a single scarab that snuck up on me between Bone Armor plays.

    Here's my build: https://www.d3planner.com/684658758 I'm still missing the Haunted Visions amulet, and I'm using a set ring (Wailing Hosts) instead of the Convention of Elements ring.

    Any advice on what to try?

    submitted by /u/jms2k to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 - one final conquest but which one?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm almost done with the Seasonal Journey and I only have to get one more conquest but it feels impossible to do so, given that I'm strictly playing solo and I'm on Xbox...

    I already got the "Thrill" and "Avarice" and of the remaining three conquests I think "Sprinter" is definitely out of the question for me. So I was hoping I could do either "Speed Demon" or "Curses!", with the latter looking as the easiest one. However, after reading through some posts here I got the feeling that on Xbox "Curses!" is almost impossible, even for a group, let alone for a solo DH like me.

    Are these Conquests designed mostly for groups and PC? They seem to be really really difficult for solo players.

    In any case: given that "Sprinter" is out of the question, which one of the two remaining ones ("Curses!" or "Speed Demon") do you guys think I have better chances at beating?

    I have a Multishot build on my DH, about 650 paragons, 700k damage and 30M toughness/armor. I can clear GR70 with no deaths and GR80 (with one occasional death every now and then).

    Do I have any chance at beating any of those two conquests? Again, keep in mind I'm solo and on Xbox

    Thanks a lot for any feedback you might give

    submitted by /u/adriantoomes to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Does Aura of Frailty (Frailty) apply 3 curses from cursed form ( simulacrum)?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    A certain Lazy Necromancer wants to know

    submitted by /u/ThunderManLLC to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    LoD build, difficulty beating guardian

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I finished GR 95 but just barely because it was so hard doing enough damage to the guardian with a CE build using LoD.

    My supplmental damage is the Golem, who becomes 8 corpses and also has a big cooldown reduction thanks to the pants. Still there was a lot of lost time to the guardian.

    Am I doing something wrong? I followed a build online that did GR 140 from Raxxanterax but put in the Golem because I was just not able to kill anything without it. LoD cooldown is just too long

    https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Joe-1507/hero/123330573

    submitted by /u/Rcrez to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Nayr’s and mobility

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    I am struggling in 3s pushing. I'm grouped with a support flavored DH and a spin to win barb.

    Around 110, we can complete ok with around 12 min. We are all around 900 paragon.

    I'm running LoD poison sycthe and do well unless I get a death streak and find simulacrum on cooldown. My biggest issue is mobility. I've changed the spec to add in blink, but lost one of my poison actives. I though the poison nova helm would give me that stack of nayr's back, but I guess it's only active poison abilities that give a proc?

    My group thinks my lack of mobility is causing problems as they would prefer to bounce around for elites. How many stacks are you all going for on nayr's?

    submitted by /u/Burned-Brass to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Strafe for Armor? GoD para 807

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Pet builds?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, just coming back and wonder if petdoctor builds are still viable this season?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/McKaylaMaroney to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Primal FoT vs Primal Squirts

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    So i asked a similar question on here the other day when i got my Primal FoT but that post was only about a regular squirts. i'm currently running Dawn/Valla's with FoT, would running Dawn/Fortress with Squirts now be better? is it a case of just weighing up damage vs survivability.

    pic here: https://imgur.com/a/MzP8coX

    submitted by /u/TR_Abilityy to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Eye strain with GoD build

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    So, despite liking the GoD play style quite a bit, I'm finding that even a 10-15 minute run with GoD makes my eyes feel incredibly strained and tired. I think it's the fast-twitch repositioning of things on the screen (relatively) that tires my eyes. I get the same feeling like with Shadow Impale and UE Danetta, but not nearly as fast - I can usually play for an hour or so with those builds before eye strain sets in. GoD is just so much faster to set in though.

    Has anyone else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/peterpaulrubens to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment