• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Diablo Shoutout to the Frenzy Barb

    Diablo Shoutout to the Frenzy Barb


    Shoutout to the Frenzy Barb

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Just wanted to give a shout-out to the Frenzy Barb.

    I know it's not the meta, WWRend beats everything when it comes to pushing, but it deserves some love. It's so much fun charging around at a million miles an hour and swinging like a maniac.

    I'm sure I will end up playing Spin-to-win once I cap out the Frenzy Barb's potential, but for now, I'm having too much fun with it! I'm running High 90s GRs with 600 Paragon and no augments and low level legendary gems, so I feel like there's a fair bit of growth still to come.

    The build I'm running is roughly this below (not all gear is perfect 50% Crit etc, but I can't be bothered tweaking to exact amounts, and I'm on console so can't export):

    https://www.d3planner.com/449877990

    Notes:

    • My gems aren't leveled up quite as high in the link yet
    • I will swap to Endless Walk set eventually, but for now I have a decent Primal Flavor of Time (actual stats shown in the d3planner link) and am pairing it with Stone of Jordan for additional Cold Damage % and +30% Elite Damage
    • Not using Ancient Parthan bracers yet, will swap to them when I start dieing more (as Frenzy regularly procs stuns)
    • Using Gogok at the moment for the regular resets on Wrath of the Beserker - will swap this to Stricken for higher GRs

    I've found that my attack speed is so insane with Gogok, dual-weilding, Frenzy's inherent AS buff, plus some additional IAS on my weapons, that I have insanely good sustain from my life on hit and the 4% life leech from Simplicity's Strength. I only feel squishy if I let my Band of Might drop off by not using Furious Charge every 8 seconds. But I'm flying around the map so much that I'm always hitting it.

    I also find that with Cold Rush rune on Furious Charge, I freeze elites and pop them before they can even unfreeze at my current level of progression. Azurewrath bringing that huge increased freeze chance and cold damage % buff is awesome too.

    I guess the point of this is just to share the build - I'm sure lots of you have already played it - but if you haven't and want something fun that's not WWRend, give it a go!

    submitted by /u/CD_NZ to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    What to do better?!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    https://www.d3planner.com/823951734

    What can i do to improve my character? ingame it tolt me i have 1.7 mio White DMG; in the planner 2.8 what is right ?

    Pls help me iam lost, and dont know what stat i should prefer!

    submitted by /u/Jumpy-Cauliflower885 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    I got a Primal Funerary Pick today

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    LoD or Typhon Hydra build?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I started to play hydra wizard (my favorit build in all D3) and was wondering if LoD or the new set is better?!

    Also, do i always tend to the fire-typ hydra? And why is everyone useing arcane torrent and not disintegrate (aracne torrent as a little "lag" until the dmg starts while disintegrate would be instant dmg?)

    submitted by /u/DuxAtrox to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Why locus swarm vs haunt for ring buff?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Curious why everyone uses swarm vs haunt for the 300% damage increase from ring. Is there something I'm missing. ?

    submitted by /u/ShattersHd to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Progression Question

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so I just started this game again after a very long hiatus. I think I finally got the hang of this. Im at GR 80+, I still die every once in a while though not as often as before, though I feel Im lacking in damage. Now Im not looking into specifics on what gear to get, I think I have a good idea from online resources. The question is how do you upgrade your gear? Do I just keep doing GRs until I get gear with better stats? Do you guys just cycle between Rifts, GRs and Bounty's?

    Here's my build for reference, I think I have the right gear though not ones with the best combination of stats:

    https://www.d3planner.com/312069383

    submitted by /u/aikavari to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Monkey King's Garb Set Dungeon

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me with the objectives for this dungeon? It is extremely annoying and frustrating. I had to remove all of my gear except for the set and weapons so that I don't kill too quickly. The problem is that the 6 second timer keeps cutting off my 20 kill streaks and resets them while I am mid-mob so I lose all my 20-streaks and instead receive many 19-streaks and 2-3 streaks. When I try to wait a few seconds to reset the timer and hit the next mob as a giant group, I end up running out of time at the end of the dungeon before I have killed the last 30 or so mobs.

    Is there a way to run through this dungeon quickly, without constantly cutting off the 20-kill objective?

    submitted by /u/trantitus to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Attribute roll question: Are Hydras considered familiars?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    There's increase familiar dmg and hydra damage...are they separate or one in the same essentially

    submitted by /u/davidfl23 to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    How to acquire new Gears of Dreadlands set for demon hunter?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I am a very new diablo player. I just finished the base game yesterday and I was wondering how can I acquire the new GoD whole set. Approximately how much days of grind will I need to obtain the whole 6 piece of set. And do I need to do specific season challenges for that? Thank you in advance! 🙏

    submitted by /u/FortniteVg to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD - Hungering Arrow HELP!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 11:39 PM PDT

    First of all, thanks for being such a lovely community!

    I'd like to seek advice on how to properly rotate between my skills please? Obviously, hungering arrow has higher damage than strafing in this build. Do you guys strafe and hunger arrow at the same time or how do you do it?

    Also! What stats should I focus on re-rolling? CHD? Dex?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/helloitsme0 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Need gear advice with a primal Ninth Cirri! Should I use the satchel? Or stay with the dual wielding crossbows? Having trouble reaching GR120.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    What needs to be done to earn Ninety Savages?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I started by starting season 21 in ninety savages, since nothing else had fallen. As a result, I have a full set, but I can't close 105 gp and even 100 is difficult. What could be the reason? I really want to play this set. I know that in the amulet there is no elemental damage and there is no normal azurewrath

    https://eu.diablo3.com/ru/profile/Recerder-2763/hero/135086251

    100gp - 6 min

    submitted by /u/Recerder to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon for sb set

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    So I just started playing again one video I watched people using the juicer for the spirit barrage damage and 2 runes. But everyone in the top leader boards are using soul harvester. Is juicer not any good anymore?

    submitted by /u/ShattersHd to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Need spare short man's finger xbox

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I would love if one of the community was able to supply me with one of the short man's finger rings as it has been a source of torment in the past few weeks as it seems to never drop from greater rifts or anything

    submitted by /u/Swa9master1337 to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    If starting a new wizard what should I be gambling or upgrading for?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    I am starting this character late this time around but I wanted to know what should I go for too have an easier time to 70. My end goal is to run LoD Hydra. I am not to fond of the gift set we get this time around.

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit to r/Diablo3Wizards
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement for Haunted Visions in mage build

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    As the title states, I have been looking for a suitable replacement for Haunted Visions as a neck since it no longer buffs mages and instead scythes. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Tman446 to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Barbarian build in season 21 for speed GRs (90+)?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    I am currently following the icy veins WW Rend build with sprint (rune: marathon) instead of ancient spear and can crush 90s pretty quick - but I want to be faster.

    I am wondering if there are other barb builds that are faster and can complete a GR 90 (para 800 with few augments but well rolled gear) in under 2-2.5 minutes consistently.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/doigy to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Need GOD gear advice

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Hello all. I was just wondering in your opinion should I stick with convention of elements in the cube for the 200% damage every now and again or swap that to RORG and use mantle of channeling for permanent 25% attack and def buff?

    submitted by /u/Galzral to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Any tricks to get ambos pride?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I have pretty much everything I need for my spintowin build EXCEPT this bloody sword to cube, I have spent at least 4-5k in shards and nearly 60 upgrades in the cube and no luck for it, I even managed to get three sets of the swords all legendary lol, any help would be awesome!

    submitted by /u/loafhimself to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    POJ TR passives

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    So I am getting up there in rift levels and was trying to tweak my build to push further. Looking at passives and I am am trying to figure out the benefit of reckless assault vs momentum.

    In TR you are constantly moving so I would think that Momentum would always be active giving you a 20% buff whereas with Reckless assault requires an enemy to be blind, frozen, or stunned to get the 20%. I do get that for the most part they will meet these condition but why chance it?

    Is there a mechanic i am missing? Does momentum reset after 6 seconds requiring another 25 yards of movement before it is active again?

    submitted by /u/Johnybravo76 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Why Cull of the Weak for GoD?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    I'm curious why everyone is using Cull of the Weak passive for GoD build.

    From what I can see it's only Fan of Knives that slow and that is for 1 sec every 5-6 sec. Is it worth it to have 20% extra damage only 17-20% of the time?

    Wouldn't Archery or Steady Aim do more? Especially against RGs

    Edit: I threw my gear into d3planner (a bit to lazy to set the exact stats for all gear but at least the correct stats) just to see what it would calculate.

    If I dual wield dawn and Valla's with satchel in cube and use archery as my passive my effective dps landed at ~29mil.

    If I instead put dawn in the cube, equip my Valla's and satchel and I use Cull of the Weak as my passive then my effective dps landed at ~25.5mil while CotW is inactive (most of the time) and then it reaches ~30.5mil during the 1 second that CotW is active.

    If this helps anyone that would be great, if not then it is what it is. Personally I'm swapping over to dual wielding with Archery instead of 1H + quiver and Cull of the Weak.

    u/rand0mtaskk Opened my eyes, the goddamn Hungering Arrow is cold, I'm stupid.

    submitted by /u/W00psiee to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to roll off for this Primal Ninth Ciri Satchel

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Can you re-augment after you already augmented?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I dont want to try it .. so rather ask than be sorry haha! If I augmented a gear piece with 100 gem, can I augment it again after that? Or do I have to find another gear piece? :(

    submitted by /u/BrainYtje to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Why are we using Bane of the Trapped without a chill or slow?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    I can't get over the fact that we are using bane of the trapped for GOD build. How does it trigger? From the secondary stat on the gem?

    submitted by /u/BrainYtje to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment