• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 15, 2020

    Diablo Season 21 July Hotfix Update for Trials of Tempest's effects

    Diablo Season 21 July Hotfix Update for Trials of Tempest's effects


    Season 21 July Hotfix Update for Trials of Tempest's effects

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    GoD DH - Breakpoint importance?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    I was reading one of bluddshedd's builds and he's recommending a 2.14something attacks per second to hit a breakpoint while dual weilding.

    How important is this? Is anyone bothering? I guess I should look at leaderboards.

    In solo, like he said, it's not a big deal to hit it. Just roll AS on 1 item, paragon, and ench follower and you're there.

    In multiplayer it's an issue since I don't have the follower buff. I now have to have 2 items with AS, where I could be rolling CHD.

    Another option is rolling with the cirri quiver equipped and dawn in the cube. But I don't see much of this. I love that big green gem in my offhand.

    Looking for guidance! Thanks

    submitted by /u/reclinemusic
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo I

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    I'm actually playing Diablo I, and I've reached the penultimate floor. The question is: which level should I be to face Diablo? I'm at lv. 24.

    submitted by /u/BabyFeet88
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing the seasonal stacks confirmed to be intended

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Activision Blizzard confirmed to be a partner of Gamescom 2020.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    https://www.gamescom.global/partners/

    Not really big news, but still...dont get onboard the D2R hype train just yet, keep expectation to the bare minimum.

    submitted by /u/WongJJ90
    [link] [comments]

    S21 Even the Stuff they "fixed" is still broken...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    There can be only one achievement appears to be bugged

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    You have to kill 5 shadow clones on Master or higher during the Diablo encounter to achieve this. Everywhere I've read says the achievement is cumulative (which makes sense because there's a progress bar) and that Diablo can only summon up to 4 clones per fight. So far I've killed something like 10 of these guys on both Master and T5 and even disabled my minions but I've yet to get a single kill show up in the progress bar. I've even attempted this in both Campaign and Adventure mode. I'm pretty sure it's bugged, at least for me.

    submitted by /u/Ajora666
    [link] [comments]

    I am extremely confused about the Mundunugu playstyle. It took me 15 minutes to kill a rift boss...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    I thought I kinda knew how this build worked. You build up spirit barrage and kill mobs with that.

    On this particular 105 greater rift I got to the rift boss with about 50% on the timer. Got him to 25% and his health stopped moving. It just would not budge. Then all of a sudden, about 15 minutes later, he decided he hp would move again and I could kill him. Anyone else ever had this happen before?

    submitted by /u/Storemanager
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 3 v1.0 builds

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    So this is a bit of a weird one.

    I have Diablo on disc with no internet connection and it says it's version 1.0.0.0 so current build information is gonna do me no good, but I just can't seem to find info on builds that old.

    So my question is does anyone here have the lowdown on what classes, abilities, or items are good/OP or builds that I should shoot for.

    Thanks in advance.

    EDIT: I'm mistaken. My game isn't at 1.0.0.0, but rather 2.0.0.24514. I guess my question still stands though.

    submitted by /u/TheLastGryphon
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo 4 - Trading Vs. No Trading - Solution

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 08:48 PM PDT

    Diablo 4 should have two different game types with hardcore variants of course. Simple and easy solution where everyone is happy. These game types can not play with each other and have separate leader boards. Some people want to trade and some don't. Let people play the way they want to.

    Free trading - All items can be traded

    No trading - No items can be traded - If they want they can convert over to the trading game type, but are not allowed to switch back.

    submitted by /u/Redologist
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite follower???

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:23 PM PDT

    Who's your favorite?! Comment below!! I like them all cuz they all have different dialogue with the different characters u play as. Edit: also who do u love when u have Leah with u

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/herobrine777
    [link] [comments]

    Couple item questions

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    1) For the gem Molten Wildebeest's Gizard, does the shield refresh to full every time you don't take damage for 4 seconds, or will it never refresh until it fully drops off first? As in, if I spam Serenity Ascension, will I keep refreshing the shield?

    2) The wording on Stone of Jordan is confusing. Does it mean that if I have say 1000 lightning damage as highest in one of my items, does that mean every other item with elemental damage now has 1000 lightning damage?

    submitted by /u/fiskerton_fero
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Season help

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Looking to finish the season LFG to help with Chest Conquest.

    submitted by /u/Gregthekeg43
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry Luis Barriga

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    The Thrill Question

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I have beaten a LVL 45 Greater Rift with no set items, my follower doesn't have any, I even took them out of my inventory. However when I finish the rift I do not get the reward. Is there any other steps I need to do to get the achievement?

    submitted by /u/Gregthekeg43
    [link] [comments]

    Insane in the Gembrane Season Journey Bug

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Hi!

    Insane in the Gembrane states level 3 legendary gems to level 45. I've leveled 5 so far and this box and it's still not checked. I was wondering if anyone has any tips to help me clear this so I can finish up my Season Journey.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nicknamebucky
    [link] [comments]

    Stash Tabs Quesiton

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Is there something you have to do to unlock the additional Stash Tabs? I just started playing but I own the base game which I understand there are 3 stash tabs, RoS (standard edition) which I understand comes with 1 additional tab, and RotN which says it comes with 2 stash tabs. However, I only have 3 stash tabs in game. So is there something I am supposed to do to unlock them?

    submitted by /u/DeviousWookiee
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Can't join friends game

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    Me and two friends are having a problem where we can't join each other game. We never had this issue in previous seasons. When trying to connect is says "There was a problem joining the game".

    We tried changing the party settings to friends only and public and nothing happened. Restarted modem and PS4. We all have NAT type 2. Tried with LAN cable and WiFi.

    Strangely, we are able to connect to other people's public parties all three of us we no issues.

    We have all seasonal characters.

    Has anyone experience this problem before? Any ideas in how to solve it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/earthsaviour
    [link] [comments]

    Season 21 Theme Possible/Probable Exploit: GR150 ZDPS Barb Rank 1, Hotfix Coming

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Nekarat plan drop rate

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Is there any drop rate for blacksmith plan? I already have 90 keys from Nekarat, but plan never dropped. Either in Adventure or Campaign mode. I raised difficulty to T16 and sometimes he give me 3 or 4 keys at once but no plans.

    submitted by /u/Karaci
    [link] [comments]

    Noob questions relating to seasonal characters

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Hey guys, quick questions.

    1) After the season ends, lets say I have 2 barbarians as normal characters now. Should I transfer all my stuff from 1 of them to the other so I just have 1 Barbarian with all the goodies or do you recommend I continue having 2 separate characters and switch off as I'd like?

    2) I'm planning on going for the Barbarian Whirl Rend build for this season. So first I acquire the earthquake leap set armor since it's in the rewards and then I keep playing to slowly unlock the whirl armor set?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/2zoots
    [link] [comments]

    Which ring is better for GoD DH? Not best primal roll.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    Simple things Blizzard needs to do for Diablo 2 for its 20th anniversary.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    It is way past 20th Diablo 2 anniversary. Some may argue that this game shaped Blizzard in a lot of different ways. Diablo 3 is a complete joke. Diablo 4 still has minimal hope. Diablo immo...huh what?

    Blizzard just needed to do so little to actually make us, Diablo 2 fans, happy.

    • Have ONE person in the position of Game Master.
      • Collect & ban bots
      • Listen & communicate with players.
    • Add Diablo 2 to Battle.net app.
      • They did it with WC3 and SC1, so they surely can do it with Diablo 2.
    • Increase resolution and change mob aggro range.
      • Look at current mods.
    • There are so many AI improved graphics. If some random guy in his studio can do it, I am sure they can too.
    • Give us balance patches.
      • As a professional in technologies myself (IS to be exact), who specializes in statistics, analytics and tons of other systems/data related projects, I strongly doubt that LUA/C# are hard to edit on the server side (PS. Its not)

    And not a $140 statue. Not a cartoon (paid to do by someone else) and not lame AF D3 cosmetics.

    It just baffles me, how come casual modders & players can, and multi-billion company can't?

    and guess what, I wouldn't doubt that game sales will go up.

    We don't need you to add new quests or zones. We just need you to tweak numbers for the very least.

    submitted by /u/wararmy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment