• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Diablo Kormac, you lucky SOB ...

    Diablo Kormac, you lucky SOB ...


    Kormac, you lucky SOB ...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Recruiting for Diablo 1 Ironman

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    Ironman is a challenge in Diablo 1, the rules are basically to never go to town, and never backtrack (cannot go to previously cleared levels). This challenge is done in multiplayer, usually with teams of 3 players (Warrior + Rogue + Sorceror), and it's a lot of fun to play. It changes completely how you play the game, it makes you plan ahead and think of a strategy in order to minimize the resource loss (health and mana).

    I didn't know anyone to play with, so a few weeks ago I made a new Discord called Diablo Ironman, whose goal is to plan Ironman sessions, and get to know each others. We finished our first run of the server this week-end (died in caves, 4p team), and we are about to start a new run this Saturday 8 pm CEST

    If you would like to join us, this Saturday is the perfect time ; we are already 4 players, so if we get more people we can get more teams going :)

    You don't need to have played Ironman before to join us. All newbies curious enough to try, are welcome (I am one of those ;) ). Join our Discord for more info!

    https://discord.gg/YnkJXMT

    Also, you can check out the VODs of our last sessions in any channel below if you want to get an idea of how it plays

    https://www.twitch.tv/xavier_sb/videos

    https://www.twitch.tv/nitekat/videos

    https://www.twitch.tv/adzio93/videos

    https://www.twitch.tv/potterman28wxcv/videos

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/727637039687663729/731945456950706197/unknown.png

    submitted by /u/potterman28wxcv
    [link] [comments]

    Path of Diablo VS Slash Diablo VS Median XL

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi guys, from what I've read, these are the 3 most popular modded online communities for Diablo 2 (correct if I'm wrong). Can you provide me with some pros and cons of each so I can have a better idea of which one I should join? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MMM_22
    [link] [comments]

    If only multishot was meta...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Heroes of the Storm just reverted their unpopular, FPS-dropping, seasonal weather effect.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    I don’t understand, there’s something wrong with this seasons effects?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Challenge Rift 160 took me a solid 3 hours, but here is what I learned

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Diablo 3

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    I play on the PS4 just so you know what console I'm on. So I'm currently doing the story but I don't know the difference between the story and the actual season. Will I be able to use my current build to play the actual season or do I have to create a different character?

    submitted by /u/SahijKler
    [link] [comments]

    The animation for this season's guardian reward pet is terrible

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Is it bugged or something? Its legs "walk" the same speed no matter how fast you move and its body sort of just glides along very unconvincingly. Really low effort compared to the other walking pets I've collected :(

    submitted by /u/o0DrWurm0o
    [link] [comments]

    Any active clans out there (North America)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Looking for D3

    submitted by /u/dougeefresh
    [link] [comments]

    Whimsyshire

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I have Staff of Herding,talking with Cow King and Portal to Whimsyshire is opening but cant find any item at Whimsyshire.Anyone having same Problem ???

    submitted by /u/Abyss_Longsword
    [link] [comments]

    WON KHIM What the heck?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Demon Hunter advice.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. Most seasons I'll alternate between monk, wizard, and necro.

    This season however the Demon Hunter looked really fun so I switched over from my wizard to one.

    What I can't figure out is how people keep their momentum stacks up. I feel like other players blaze through the rifts hardly ever stopping but I'm not sure how, my stacks always run out and I slow way down and have to rebuild the stacks.

    submitted by /u/Warlover1
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo + group of stoners = great times

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Need gear advice with a primal Ninth Cirri! Should I use the satchel? Or stay with the dual wielding crossbows? Having trouble reaching GR120.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    I just started a new game to be only greeted with mana-less Malah (how?)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Completed a build - What's my new goal?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Hi guys. Noob here, still learning the game and having a blast.

    So I followed the build guide for the GoD DH and managed to complete it a lot quicker than I imagined. About 30 hours in (paragon 350ish, GR70) and I have every piece of the build, including cubed items and gems. My entire goal up to this point was to complete the build. So now I'm wondering what should I do next?!

    I know there are tons of answers and no lack of content, just trying to figure out what to focus on to have that same excitement I did while leveling and hunting for gear for the build. Would love any input you guys have. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ripSDchargers
    [link] [comments]

    Diablo starting to becoming infuriating

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Everytime I try to start Diablo 3 a coin gets flipped if it will start up or not. Most of the time I get a grey screen saying Diablo III Retail can not be started. I never had this before, all my drivers are up to date and I have loads of pc restarts.

    is there anyone to help me with this?

    submitted by /u/Franknng
    [link] [comments]

    Since there is no Blizzcon this year....

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Since blizzcon isn't happening this year, I wonder what the Diablo team has planned for fans to play a demo?

    My hopes are they utilize something like Stadia to allow the demo that would of been playable at Blizzcon this year to fans across the world.

    This would be a secure way to allow fans to play and provide critical feedback while D4 is still in its early stages of development.

    What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/realmusclegamer
    [link] [comments]

    Caldesann’s Question

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    At what level are you guys all typically using the gem? Currently only have a few ancients but wanna get stuck into grinding out some levels.

    submitted by /u/PreskZu
    [link] [comments]

    Missed out on previous seasons?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Hey all, I played Diablo 3 a while back. Not a whole lot, but a bit. I'm getting back into it again with my partner, but am feeling like I have missed so much of the content of the game because of not participating in previous seasons. Are there other ways to get past seasonal rewards? Will there continue to be new seasons? I feel sad that I ditched the game for so long and missed out on so much content.

    submitted by /u/axsenion
    [link] [comments]

    Monkey king set dungeon (monk)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    So I've been banging my head against this constantly and can't work out what I'm doing wrong, I have more than enough time, I can kill everything but it's the 20 enemies hit by my clones, I've looked at guides and I'm trying it the same ways but the amount of enemies hit is so inconsistent, i cyclone strike then dash to the next set and cyclone again, sometimes it hits 30 other times it will hit far less sometimes like 6, is there a simple way to do this dungeon?

    submitted by /u/mbar8t6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment