• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    Diablo Season 21 | Speed 94+ Gears of Dreadlands Build Guide

    Diablo Season 21 | Speed 94+ Gears of Dreadlands Build Guide


    Season 21 | Speed 94+ Gears of Dreadlands Build Guide

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I am finding LoD Poison Scythe Really Squishy -- Advice needed

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    I've been rotating between Raxx / Bluddshed / Lord Fluffy builds to try to figure out how to play the Poison Scythe build. Everyone seems to claim that it is extremely tanky but I seem to be getting 1 shotted all the time. Damage seems to be great, but I am constantly dying.

    In the higher GRs, I can't even seem to approach enemies that have poison auras without immediately dying. For example, I could not get close enough to Ghom to even hit him with a scythe.

    I play on PS4, mostly in group play (so no Unity/follower).

    Even at my best, when I am running around and grouping mobs together (periodically scything to curse enemies to proc Dayntee's), my HP still seems to be plummeting to around 50-60% before I finally activate bone armor and start scything away.

    Is this build actually a bit squishy or might I just be playing it incorrectly?


    Build seems to be correct:

    Andariel Razeth's Volition Stone Gauntlets Aquila Cuirass (w/ Rubies) Dayntee's Binding Depth Diggers (w/ Rubies) Ice Climbers Parthan Defenders Amulet: Haunted Visions (LoD Gem) Ring 1: Krysbin's Sentence (Bane of Stricken Gem) Ring 2: Convention of Elements (Simplicity Gem) Weapon: Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang Offhand: Leger's Disdain

    Cube: Nayr's / Illusory Boots / Ess of Johan (or Squirts)

    submitted by /u/Thepointgod to r/Diablo3Necromancers
    [link] [comments]

    Which little rogue?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Got this drop as a Soul Harvest WD. RIP

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/1ITXL3Q.png

    Is it even worth trying to fix? Not sure what builds would make use of it.

    edit: another question - I have a vile hive. It gives me the pestilence rune which turns locusts into poison, yet I'm using cloud of insects which turns the damage physical. Which type takes precedence?

    submitted by /u/gen_angry to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a place I can go to get a deeper understanding of skills and gear mods? because I don't really understand the leader board

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I look at the #1 monk, and they're using lightning damage mods and cold damage abilities. And yet they're killing the race. I don't quite get it, I know rifts are part luck part gear but still.

    submitted by /u/avideonut to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a specific rare daibo I have to upgrade in the kania cube in order to get the legendary Daibo Balance?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Anyone on Ps3 want to play Diablo 3

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    GoD DH - significantly less damage dawn/vallas bequest than just 1h and quiver

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:11 AM PDT

    idk what im doing wrong

    almost all the DH in leaders boards are dual wielding hand crossbows but I find the damage extremely lacklustre compared to 2h bow + quiver or even 1h crossbow + quiver

    I have achieved 9 FPA breakpoint (APS 1.66) for 2h bow+quiver

    and 6 FPA breakpoint (APS 2.15) for 1h+quiver and dual wield crossbow

    I have fully tested out the setups based on time completion of several GR100

    valla's bequest+quiver - 7 minutes

    bow+quiver - 8 minutes

    dawn/valla's bequest - not finished in time

    i am playing on nintendo switch so I cant link D3 planner but just know that I have everything else equal when testing the different setups

    am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/hachchcha to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    GoD help please

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    First time demon hunter here. Just made the move from shadow impale to GoD and I am very confused about the weapons and skills to use for the GoD set. Please bear with me.

    1. I am currently running a odyssey end + ninth cirri satchel, duel generator build but I end up using entangling shot almost all the time because using 2 generators is very difficult. Should I swap out ninth cirri satchel for another quiver?

    2. The most common weapon I see being used is valla bequest and ninth cirri satchel. However, if I use hungering arrow, won't the hungering arrows shot out by strafe already pierce? Can someone explain this? I'm really confused.

    3. Is the fortress balista with squirts as strong as the odyssey end or valla bequest? From experimenting ue multishot, I have a very hard time maintaining the squirts buff. So is this build viable?

    4. Why is bolas rarely chosen as the primary skill? There are items like leonine bow of hashir and emimei duffel to buff its damage and group up enemies.

    I lack experience in this build and just need some advice. I also have problems running out of hatred. But I think most importantly, as a casual player, I just want to find a easy to play setup for this set. So all advice is appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tinotyz to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Season Set

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    I'm completely new to diablo and I just got the season set and this is also my first season. My question is how exactly do I play with this set? I keep running out of hatred extremely fast and I'm learning to so sorry if it sounds like a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/jlopez0128 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What changes should I do to my build and what should I enchant/reroll?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Any advice for new barbarians

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Just started barbarian this season. I was necro before, but just got bored of the gameplay and tried to do Witch doctor this season, it was fun but after going up 450 paragon levels and not getting a single set piece for Mugamundu I decided I'm gonna go Barb as it looks fun to play. Any equipments/skills I should rock?

    P.S I'm not sure if it makes any difference, but I play on console

    submitted by /u/Mr_RamenSlurper to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Wastes/Crimson vs. Wastes 6pc

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone know which option is better for pushing vs speedruns? Diablofans mostly shows Wrath 6pc builds and I'm not sure which sets are optimal for which scenario. I know the Istvan Blades is better higher GRs than BK but I'm confused as to which armor sets I should use.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/chewmaster to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to upgrade dagger to get Karlei's Point, but keep getting Lord Greenstones Fan

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I've now upgraded at least 20 yellow daggers in the cube, and every time I've gotten Lord Greenstones Fan. A I doing something wrong? From guides I've read, it's supposed to be 50/50

    submitted by /u/verdammt to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What should I spend my bloodshards on?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm pretty new to Diablo 3,especially seasonal. I just got the Seasonal Journey gear, and finally the Karlei's dagger.

    I'm trying to follow this guide for solo: https://youtu.be/r5aGkPaSCFU

    My question is what should I be spending my shards on? (Kadala)

    submitted by /u/chili01 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    Power level please!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Looking for a power level! I play on Xbox one gamer tag is lucifer dameon. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/John0984 to r/Diablo3Monks
    [link] [comments]

    I am %0.3 off of having %100 Vengeance CD and it's driving me crazy.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    My Ancient dawn is at %61, and my own CD is at %38.61. I am going to go crazy. Only way is to get a better Ancient Dawn that's better then mine...

    submitted by /u/ARestlessReality to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    What to roll off?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Picked up a primal Fortress Ballista with:

    Dmg

    Dex

    Vit

    Increase Hatred Regen

    What should i roll off?

    Was thinking Vit but Vit seems more useful than hatred regen.

    This feels like such a rip lol

    submitted by /u/hierro31 to r/Diablo3DemonHunters
    [link] [comments]

    When to apply manual Rends?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Yo

    So I havent played D3 in a while... tried out Rend Barb and got to 110 GRift, Para950.

    I ignored Area dmg in my gear because I missunderstood it and did the dmg calc wrong. I understand that WW doesnt proc Rend Area Hits and only manual rends do, and that it cant proc on the initial target. I still dont really understand area damage fully :/

    • If I have 1% Area damage, Deal 100 dmg to target A, my 20% Chance procs, will offtarget B get 1 damage or 101?

    • in the same scenario, will offtarget C have an additional chance to proc, which would lead to 2x Area damage? Will those hit B+C only, or also A?

    • The base proc chance is 20%. If there are 5 enemys and I hit all of them with the same rend, will I have a 0% procchance bause they are all main targets? Or do I get 5x20% Chance to hit = Average 1 Proc Rend @5?

    • In what situations is it worth to manually rend in a GRift? (assuming I have the necessary gear).

    • The base chance is always 20% and there is no way to change it?

    submitted by /u/ZagrashUchiha to r/Diablo3Barbarians
    [link] [comments]

    Improving Zunimassa DoD set to survive on hardcore

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Hey all, first time posting on this sub.

    For starters, here's the build from my latest GR run. It's Zunis/Aughuild's with RORG; Haunt procs 6-piece Zuni damage and is buffed by Ring of Emptiness.

    As everyone knows, the standard Zunimassa DoD set has plenty of damage but is super squishy. Anything squishy/glass canon is fine on softcore - you just die and go about your business, or worst case scenario you don't finish a GR on time.

    On Hardcore, death is losing the whole spec'd out kit you're wearing permanently and only having your stash/cube/etc as backup, if you've even built up reserves. Dying sucks!

    So, I'm approaching higher GRs very carefully, going up one at a time and making sure I don't have any death scares. That means I'm not quite sure what my ceiling is, but I don't want to find out, either.

    I've funneled everything I can into survivability and tankiness, but I'm looking for tune-ups as far as skill/rune/gear selection, stats to toggle, etc. Obviously anyone can grind out paragon levels and do augments or wait forever to deck out with more ancient and primal gear, but I'm looking for stuff I have control over in the shorter term.

    I have the weapon+bracer combo for 10 stacks 60% DR Soul Harvest in my reserves, but that means giving up Aughild's and Ukopian Serpent which together already give about the same DR but with a less complicated rotation. Also, that combo leaves shoulders just floating and doing nothing... sucks that WD has no best-in-slot shoulders if your set doesn't use the slot.

    Any ideas/tips appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Chzn8r to r/Diablo3witchdoctors
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment